Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Announcements

8 years ago

People wrecking things with code has gotten completely out of hand.  No one who is not a mod or admin is allowed to alter the site. This is non-negotiable, and a  bannable offense.  This includes  Altering other people's posts or profiles, as well as breaking threads so they can't be replied to.

Several people have been warned about this in the past; consider this everyone's final warning.  If you are not a mod or admin-- Do not alter people's posts. Do not alter people's profiles. 

Side note: please remember, Warriors fans, only two cat forum games can be running at a time. Otherwise you risk having your thread deleted.

Announcements

8 years ago

Good to see that the WC RPs are out of the Forum Games and only two are left behind.

Also, what in the world happened with the altering of the site? I didn't notice anything fishy yet; can I get examples?

Announcements

8 years ago

Someone messed up swifts profile.

Someone else managed a very good impersonation of 31TeV - even the link to their profile was to TeV.

That same someone also did various other things in the forums that involved coding.

Someone else changed another person's forum posts.

Announcements

8 years ago

Hooray! No one can mess with my posts anymore!

Announcements

8 years ago

Correction: No one can mess with anyone's posts.

Announcements

8 years ago
Cheers!

Announcements

8 years ago

So what you're saying is: No more WC forum RPs thread, but only two active RPs can remain?

If so, I vote for CYSClan and SkyClan, they seem to be the two most active RPs.

Announcements

8 years ago

*throws roses at* Bruh thanks m8.

On the other hand, it would make sense- SkyClan has the most hype from the WC fans, and CYSClan has the most hype from those who don't exactly take a liking to WC.

Announcements

8 years ago
So I can still have my profile(s) the way it is..?

Announcements

8 years ago
I would reckon so, unless you start to mess with the EXP points. 99999999999 EXP points. Lmao.

Announcements

8 years ago

Altering other people's posts and profiles...so we can still alter our own? I mean, with backgrounds and stuff on our profiles.

Announcements

8 years ago

As long as it does not change Site Functionality or present a false representation, I don't have a problem with the funky backgrounds and stuff that some users have put on their profiles.

Announcements

8 years ago

Agreed. These are usually pretty cool.