Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Don't forget to add us as friends to your myspace account!  Putting us on your top friends list just might bring more people to the website! 

check it out at

www.myspace.com/chooseyourstory

march

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
March, dont forget to credit madglee.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Oh yeah: MADGLEE put the site together and it is perfectly branded to the site due to his hours of work that bordered on obsessive compulsive PD.  ;)

It is the site's new baby, and one of our many hopes for advertising this site to a larger community!  So please add it!

march

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
I am going to go and make a myspace for that sole purpose

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

(please treat this post as a sticky post... damn i want my sticky posts.  JJJ, you're in charge of bumping this if necessary! lol)

march

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Planning on it Cap'n.

Yeah everyone go make a myspace, contact madglee, and add it.  Then he'l add you.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Bump

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
bump back

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Why dont you read the thread to see why I bumpd it instead of always reading only the last reply.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
i dunno

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Well your supposed to read every full thread before replying.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
fine i will from now on

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Good :)

Now back on topic.

We need to practice other forms of Guerilla Advertising.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
how though?

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
like well an example of guerilla advertising for a movie would be to put it at eye level in front of other movies at a store, etc.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Bump.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
I've finally found a friend worth enough to sit in the top near Chris_Zelda and Cradle of Filth.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
I get how the advertising works

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
bump?  Where ya at JJJ!

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Sorry March, I couldnt be on for three hours in 24.. MY humble apologies.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
bump!

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Paige is in your extended network

Paige's Latest Blog Entry [Subscribe to this Blog]

[View All Blog Entries]

Paige's Blurbs
About me:
loooove to smoke pot and kick it with friends. I love singing, its definately something i couldnt imagine life without. Im a gym-aholic, and wayyy too into dieting... . love clubbing... Im allergic to alcohol (but i drink anyway),
View My SPECIAL Profile

obsessed with grammar and spelling (and i correct people constantly), i would die without my friends, and im a shopaholic. Thats roughly it... want more, just ask.
Who I'd like to meet:

LOL. I set the security so people can't spam very well, but they can still leave comments like, "Buy Viagara! Check out my store and nude pics!"

What do you guys think? I can take all the spammers but I doubt it will be useful. Not sure about this one. The fact that it says "obsessed with grammar and spelling" is either a very clever bot-type spammer or someone who is actually interested.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Ahaha, don't click on SPECIAL PROFILE. The spammer must be actually looking at sites and then customizing the last paragraph. Funny. Denied.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

i think its just a coinckidink that it says sometning about grammar. ive seen that before on my site as well.

nate

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

obsessed with grammer and spelling, yet spelling definitely wrong.  cute.

march

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

That's "grammar," march.

luv paige

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
I'm sorry, but I'm seriously amused at the thought of someone who loves smoking pot and correcting other people's grammar and spelling.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
lol

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

lol, didn't even notice that one. 

BTW, If anyone's curious - alexp, chocobot and I are working on the front page.  We won't be doing any major advertising until that's done.

march

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

When do you think it'll be finished, march?

riley

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Okay, since we're talking about myspace in this thread I thought I'd throw in some shameless advertising.

myspace.com/bloodstainedblarg

For all those weirdos who like craptacular music that's good. Ish.

Can you add the band to your friends madglee, I'm too lazy right now.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Request sent. Give me control of the group! :P

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Yes, myspace could defiently help bring people here. So many people use myspace (except for me... sorry.) I haven't posted in awhile on the forums.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Okay, I would add you madglee but I uh, don't know how. Can you try and figure it out so I can do it?

Sorry it's taking so long... : (

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Just go into the options somewhere and give me administrative rights. Otherwise, if you can't figure it out, just delete the group and I'll make a new one. :)

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Okay just delete it Miccy. I want to make the group all nice and suds. Still logging in and denying most spammers (Come see my free pics! blahb blah blah) but we have gotten some good new members.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
bump

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
bumpity bump. Start creating myspace accounts guys, add CYS, then add your friends. Eventually a large spider-web type device will be created and we will be flooded with those interested in writing. :)

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Weird how I can't respond to the very first post in this thread. Anyway, you guys cannot believe how many "girls" try to add themselves, and when I check there's a link to their site with "free nude pics." My god you'd think these bots would get a clue, it's so blatantly obvious.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=242377666

Ooh, another spammer. Yeah, let's add this hottie! Woot! *sarcasm dripping*

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

wooowza. pretty hot. sucks she aint real.

nate

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
ive never used myspace before. do you mean that are bots who just randomly add themselves? is it like a virus or just a bad advertising technique?

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Various things. They're spammers usually just promoting adult sites, though sometimes if you click on those links that say "See my pics" they add tracking cookies/spyware to your computer depending on your security settings.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Ah, i will keep that in mind if i ever use myspace...

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago
Bumpity bump. Creatures under the stairs.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Do you guys suppose that this is working?  I'm noticing significantly more guests here recently...

march

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Have you seen an increase in new members? And how long are these guests sticking around?

Those are the real questions (in my opinion), a guest is useless unless they stick around and give presents.

CYS on MYSPACE

16 years ago

Choose Your Own Answer Time!

1. I figured the increase in guests was due to me posting stories over here.

2. Unless there’s been an increase in 40 year old pervs joining the site then the MySpace thing hasn’t been working.

You’ve probably got a lot of lurkers or people that join, but never actually contribute directly. (No stories, posts, etc)

From what I can tell in the short period of time I’ve been here DV13 has brought in more people than anything. It seems like every new member is either his friend or related to him.

CYS on MYSPACE

10 years ago

Necro'd! Myspace! Give me a moment - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

CYS on MYSPACE

10 years ago

Among all the failures in the world, Hitler, Justin Bieber, Weird Al Yanchovich, Al Qaeda, the Russian Revolution, Economics, World Peace, the 1999 to 2000 hysteria, the Cold War, your mom, Myspace was among the greats. It will forever stain the lyrics of the Black Eyed Peas singing about the current generation... The Black Eyed Peas also broke up last time I checked... What a dissappointig failure.