Non-threaded

Forums » Reading Corner » Read Thread

Dust off a seat and discuss a good book here...you do read, right?

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Hey! I'm new and I saw these posts, so I thought I could share ONE of my fav. books. THE PRINCESSSSSS DIARIES! xD. I absolutely love the storyline and how the author makes it as if the main character is writing in her diary and through that diary, we come to know about almost everything about her family, friends and her life. I didn't know if anyone here has read 'The Princess Diaries' but I just wanted to encourage you to do so. It is absolutely wonderful! yes enlightened

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

My sister has.

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Oh. That's good. Would you like to try it out? But hey! I am not forcing you. It is fine. Your sister has a great taste in books. :D

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Haha, I'm fine right now. My sister mostly reads the diary-based books. I don't know much about them, other than that she loves them. XD

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Good. yes

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

... I've seen the movies. I know enough about the books to say I wouldn't enjoy them. 

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Up until I was about eight, I thought it was "Princess Diarrhea."

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

I'm surprised any seven year old would believe that a movie would have that title. :P Then again, worse movies titles do exist.

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Yeah, ever heard of 'Santa with muscles'?

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

No, but I've seen Santas that had muscles.

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Hmm.. Just couldn't keep up with his workout schedule, huh? Well that explains a lot about him now.

Princess Diaries?

8 years ago

Indeed. Busy guy, you know.