Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

ISIS

9 years ago

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. It just came to my attention a day or two ago, but the group has been rampaging in Syria and Iraq for some time now.

It started as simply the "Islamic State of Iraq," Al-Qaeda's correspondence group in Iraq, but Al-Qaeda no longer claims any affiliation with the group and swears off their acts as too extreme. It's been gaining strength since the last of coalition troops pulled out of Iraq and expanded into Syria during the power vacuum caused by the civil war there. Since then it's taken a lot of territory including the second-largest city in Iraq and is poised to march on Baghdad soon. It's possible that this is the first terror group that will actually establish a a radical Islamic state in the Middle East. Of course the US probably won't recognize it as a country, but sure as hell won't belong to Iraq or Syria anymore. Here's a link to a CNN article describing the group: http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/12/world/meast/who-is-the-isis/

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO SHOULD NOT BE WATCHED BY OR SHOWN TO YOUNGER AUDIENCES

This video shows the violence displayed by ISIS death squads as they gun down vehicles and individuals on the road. It's not clear which of these are random targets and which are on the ISIS kill list (consisting of government officials and citizens outspoken against ISIS) but they've been known to target both. The end of the video even shows the execution of an Iraqi military official. The audio didn't play automatically for me, but then again I originally saw it on facebook so I don't know if it's a site problem or just with my laptop.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=699_1400360595

Just wanted to get this info out there for those of you who didn't know. 

ISIS

9 years ago

Oh shit. Damn so when they take bagdad they'll have a radical islamic state in the middle east.

ISIS

9 years ago

Yeah, they could (and probably do, honestly) go ahead and declare independance here and now with the size of their territory, but once they take Syria they'll have a country's capital in their hands. I assume that the Iraqi government has already evacuated since ISIS is at the outskirts already, but I haven't heard anything about it.

ISIS

9 years ago

Al-Qaeda killed a few thousand people on one day, while the ISIS has killed a few hundred in a week, and they're writing their actions off as too extreme... SEE SOMETHING WRONG HERE?!

ISIS

9 years ago

Al-Qaeda hit targets on purpose and had goals in his attacks. The ISIS doesn't seem to have much in terms of plans/planning and their also likely losing support from the governments in the Middle East because of their actions.

ISIS

9 years ago

Even Iran is providing troops to Iraq so they can fight back. You know, the country infamous for funding militant Islamic groups.

ISIS

9 years ago

Meanwhile, Obama is sitting on his ass... again.

ISIS

9 years ago

I actually agree with it. I believe in a non-interventionalist policy since America solving the world's problems will do nothing but kill our own soldiers and waste our own resources.

Obama's message isn't "Fuck Iraq" it's "teach them to fend for themselves," which is a message I can agree with. They're discussing the use of air strikes, funding, and assisting in developing strategy but he says that he will refuse to put boots on the ground. He says that if these groups are going to stop functioning then Iraq is going to have to learn to lead and get rid of the power vacuum that currently exists in the area.

ISIS

9 years ago

If we're already using air strikes, then what's the point of not using foot soldiers? And if you believed in a non-interventionalist policy, then what would have happened to the Jews, or the Tutsis?

ISIS

9 years ago

Saving American lives. A missile can't die :P. I believe that a nation has an obligation only to it's own people, and foreign policies should be for the well-being of their citizens. So when ISIS actually starts to mobilize against the US then the US should send soldiers. ISIS's operations take place in a region near Iran and therefore have the capability to expand their operations into the nation. That's why it's ok for Iran to send troops, because ISIS actually presents a real threat to them.

Now the second part of your post is what's referred to as a "straw man." It's an accusation that your policy supports or denies certain other policies that most people have a common opinion of. It's also typically nonsense used to discredit political opponents, and your post certainly matches the nonsense.

You're assuming that the US jumped in to WWII in order to save the Jews. We didn't. We didn't even know that the Jews were being killed off. Japan attacked us, so we declared war on Japan. We didn't even declare war on Germany, they declared war on us because Japan convinced them that we spend most of our focus on the Pacific where the Japanese navy would deal with us easily. Of course they were wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that we would have ignored the Nazis until they threatened us if they hadn't declared war first.

And for the Tutsis, you can look at my first paragraph. It should be dealth with by regional forces. Like if a terrorist organization attempts a coup in Canada, THEN the US should get involved. Not if there's a coup in Rwanda

ISIS

9 years ago

So you're saying that the French shouldn't have helped America in the Revolution?

ISIS

9 years ago

Remember what I said about straw men? You're doing it again.

But actually no, the French are actually doing what I said. You're assuming that the French helped the colonists out of the goodness of their own hearts. That's a load of shit. They did it so that they could seize Britain's Islands in the Caribbean while they were tied up in the mainland. That's why you don't hear of the French Navy stepping in much until Yorktown. At the time a pound of sugar was worth more than a pound of gold at the time, and that the Caribbean was producing a metric fuck-ton of it. The French actually secured all of their properties, but after the truth between Britain and the colonists the British returned and whooped some ass, effectively pushing them out.

So not only should this give you a little history lesson, but also show you that the French acted to help their economy, thus improving the lives of their citizens and doing everything I said they should have done.

Nice try, coins ;)

ISIS

9 years ago

Oh I see. Well, I'm just glad that didn't lead to their own revolution... you know, when they spent 1.3 billion livres on the revolution, that would eventually lead to the economical ruin of France? 

ISIS

9 years ago

It didn't lead to the revolution. That's a common American misconception. The French Revolution was brewing LONG before the American Revolution was even an idea. I mean the founding fathers used the literature of French Revolutionary writers in order to inspire the Americans to rebel, kinda hard to do that without the French revolution XD. They just had a larger period of time before it went to arms than the Americans did, and that's mostly because the British were actively imposing taxes which really riled up the patriots.

And actually, the revolution lead to Napoleon Bonaparte and the other Napoleons after them, which lead France to not only conquer most of Europe but then maintain their status as a major military power when they were threatened by being conquered by the monarchies of Europe that didn't agree with the Revolution's message. 

However, that's all useless to talk about because the INTENTION was to help out the economy. They didn't say "Well this may lead to revolution but whatever" (which it really didn't) they said "let's help our economy" (which it really did). The only reason I explained all that was because it seems that you're suffering from an incomplete knowledge of history caused by the American Public Educational system. Don't worry, I was duped by it too for the longest time.

Also, stop using straw men and give me an actual ethical or political reason like Romulus ;)

ISIS

9 years ago

Fine, what if the ISIS take the oil fields in Iraq? That's a major economic source, and the ISIS probably isn't just going to hand it over if they take them.

ISIS

9 years ago

Your a little behind on the news. The ISIS already took a lot of land that contains oil fields.

On another note I'll have to dump part of my previous post near the beginning of the thread. That was stated with very basic information about the ISIS but now it seems the ISIS have quite a long-term plan going for them. The Governments still don't support them though.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well, of course not. Nobody likes some new extremist organization coming in and messing with their old, bona fide, tried-and-true extremist groups. That just ruins things for everybody.

I was totally joking about all of that...or at least I think so. Who knows? I might be partially right. I'm not saying I am, but still, there's a possibility, right?

ISIS

9 years ago

Who knows, you discriminate against Atheists so I wouldn't doubt if you did against Muslims as well

ISIS

9 years ago

Please, don't bring that up. I actually feel bad about that. Btw, my aunt has a friend who is married to a Muslim. I actually find their culture very interesting.

ISIS

9 years ago

But they're not allowed to eat pork.

ISIS

9 years ago

Umm...I don't eat pork either. Jews don't eat pork. Seventh Day Adventists usually keep kosher ( I have a great-uncle who is a SDA). There are a lot of people who don't eat pork.

ISIS

9 years ago

That's because back in the day pork was one of the dirtiest meats there was. When you ate it there was a pretty big chance you were gonna get some disease or another. Eventually it got written into religion to save people. Today our modern technology can kill off the diseases (provided it's cooked right and to code) but it's still in the holy books so they still do it. I've seen a lot of Jews eat pork so idk if they take it as seriously anymore (@Aman @Tanstaafl do they?) but the Muslims I know still never eat pork. If they do, it's unknowingly and they say that since they didn't know they can just ask for forgiveness and it's ok with Allah. The only reason Christianity doesn't have the rule is because Paul got rid of it in order to get more converts from Judaism.

That and circumcision. No circumcision probably went over a bit better :P

ISIS

9 years ago

Orthodox Jews will  never eat any that is not kosher. They tend to keep their laws very well. Conservative Jews also try to keep kosher. Tan stated that he is Conservative Jewish, and that they try to keep kosher whenever they can. Reform Jews may or may not keep the laws. They don't believe it is vital, unlike the Orthodox Jews.

ISIS

9 years ago

ThisIsBo, you are certainly correct about that little history lesson you gave.

Coins, I don't eat Pork either. But whether they eat pork or not, you replied with that statement when james said there culture was interesting....I guess peoples culture is boring if they don't eat pork....

ISIS

9 years ago

Why do you not eat pork? I'm just curious. Vegetarianism? Allergies? Years of psychological abuse?

ISIS

9 years ago

"Years of psychological abuse?" hahaha.....no i.....

Anyway, as much as I don't like killing animals, I love the taste of chicken :D Yeah that's it really, I just don't really like pork that much. I don't really like any meat other than Chicken or Turkey. A lot of people I know think I am a vegan because I don't eat meat like sausage and pork :D

ISIS

9 years ago

I wasn't joking about the years of psychological abuse. If someone you really hate forces you to do something simply to flaunt their authority over you, you never want to do that thing again.

But, I do think it's commendable that you try to avoid killing animals. I have no problem with people eating meat, but I believe people should be respectful about it, you know? Most people ignore the implications of eating conventional meat:

1. By purchasing it, you are provided "agribusinessmen" an incentive to keep shoving animals in as small of cages as they can possibly get away with and killing them in a humiliating fashion after feeding them the remains of other animals (beef tallow is very common at feed lots).

2. Your consumption of meat (not yours, I'm just making an example) requires that an animal be killed. You figure that alone would be sobering enough to make people at least cut their meat consumption back to maybe twice a week.

I don't mean to offend anybody, but I have met people who believe that animals are unconscious "things" designed solely to be eaten or killed. Now, I'll make jokes about that sort of thing, but in reality, I think it's sickening that anyone believes that. In fact, even after the enlightenment (correct me if I am wrong, Bo), there were philosophers who believed that an animals cries as it was being killed were the equivalent of cogs grinding against one another and that the animal couldn't actually feel pain.

ISIS

9 years ago

I find that knowing where your meat is coming from and knowing how the animals was raised helps me decide on what meat I want to buy. I don't buy meat where I know the animal was in a cage for it's whole life, squashed against the metal bars.

ISIS

9 years ago

I only eat fish and I always opt for wild-caught (somewhere far, far away from Japan). What they do to farmed salmon is disgusting.

ISIS

9 years ago

Yeah....Japan and there fish. I don't like fish either :D

ISIS

9 years ago

No. Lol. I was referring to Fukushima and the assload of Radiation it dumped in to the pacific. The farmed salmon quote was actually referring to American salmon farms.

Note to self: the editor doesn't recognize "assload" as a real word.

ISIS

9 years ago

Ah that, yeah it doesn''t help that the government feel the need to hide information and it also doesn't help that Tepco are utter idiots and are backed by the goverment.

ISIS

9 years ago

Yerp. At least, you guys have some protection against GMOs and all that shit, right?

ISIS

9 years ago

Well I live in England :D

And yes, because of the EU all GMO's are required to be tested extensively before being put on the market. (I think)

ISIS

9 years ago

That's what I meant. :)

ISIS

9 years ago

haha I thought you thought I was from Japan :D

ISIS

9 years ago

No, I just made one passing reference to Japan and now every time I mention something, you assume I'm referring to Japan. Why?!?

ISIS

9 years ago

hehe

ISIS

9 years ago

You know that is it possible that they are eventually going to start cloning the meat instead? Which changes the moral issues of the entire thing.

ISIS

9 years ago

Umm...that's not much better, in my humble opinion.

ISIS

9 years ago

yeah, I can't really see the change of a moral issue either. You're still creating life for the sole purpose of ending it, and chances are they'll still suffer the same mistreatment in slaughterhouses and holding areas as they do now.

ISIS

9 years ago

Unless she is talking about growing the muscle fibers from cattle stem cells, but I still feel that doing that is a little iffy.

ISIS

9 years ago

You presume to much on both accounts of your post.

I'm just saying that if cloning animals/food become common use then people would find less reasons to discuss the morality about it. You don't usually ask if it's right to eat an apple because they are easy to get and not smart enough to talk us out of it. All the scientest's would need to do is lower the animals brain capacity and boom, 'dum-meat'.

If you haven't noticed I'm trying to play the devil's advocate. :p

ISIS

9 years ago

Well, people are still killing another living, sentient being whether they want to acknowledge it or not. If people would honestly continue to consume meat knowing that, what little faith I have left in humanity would surely evaporate. The solution to our health and moral problems is right in front of us: limit our consumption of meat. If people honestly think "dumb meat" will solve any of those problems, they are sadly mistaken. It's a common case of today's Rube Goldberg logic.

"Hmm...we do have a solution to our problem, but it just seems so hard. How about we do this and this and this and this. And if we do all that, the problem will be solved easily."

A few months ago, I read an article about growing beef from cattle stem cells. The proponents of doing so were stating that it would help feed lesser developed countries. Yeah right! These patties, which supposedly weren't even textured like real meat (more like cake. I will save my star trek jokes for later), cost tens of thousands of dollars to make, yet people expect the price to magically drop to the point that they can be used as food in lesser developed countries.

Now, who wants a slice of cellular peptide cake...with mint?

ISIS

9 years ago

We don't get a lot of oil from Iraq as it is. I'm not quite sure how to word the units of worth in this graph so I'll just give you the numbers and let you look at it XD. As of this March, in "Thousand barrels per day" we get 5,392 barrels in total, with 290 of that coming from Iraq. That's not a lot, comparatively. If it was Saudi Arabia or Canada I'd agree, but that's not the case.

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_neti_a_ep00_imn_mbblpd_m.htm

ISIS

9 years ago

Ah! Thank you Bo, I was actually looking for something like this but most of them were just rants about the Middle East. lol

ISIS

9 years ago

I really lucked out, it was the first link I clicked on :P

ISIS

9 years ago

I kinda agree with you that a government should take a non-interventional approach to foreign (civil) wars. However, I do not agree with you that humanitarian crises like the Rwandan genocide should be left to the regional forces. A governments first priority is indeed its own citizens, but this should not be a excuse to ignore a mass suffering of people. However, I believe that the international community like the UN should intervene in such situations as they are supposed to be above local politics, so that selfish reasons to wage a war (like the US and Iraqi oil) are more on the background than if a single nation should intervene.

ISIS

9 years ago

I can agree with this.

ISIS

9 years ago

Al-Qaeda isn't actually that serious of a group, honestly. It was more of an umbrella term for several smaller groups performing their own actions. The picture that most Americans have of Al-Qaeda is more or less a production of the American propaganda machine, the same reason that many Americans maintain a hatred or at least a mistrust of Arabs and Muslims everywhere.

Al-Qaeda today isn't much of a threat to us. They've been bombed into virtual non-existance and hasn't been in a state to threaten America for some time now. Don't get me wrong, they're still a threat to the area in which they operate, but don't expect a second 9/11 performed by the group anytime soon. The fact that ISIS is now independant of Al-Qaeda rather than still their lackies is a sign of their decline from power. ISIS is much more of a threat to us.

ISIS

9 years ago

Very true, the only place they still have really influence is Yemen.

ISIS

9 years ago
I'm glad I live on the internet where it's safe :P

ISIS

9 years ago

Just saw an NBC piece on the television. They claim that ISIS stole over 450 million dollars from the banks in the areas where they conquered. This makes them the richest terrorist organization in the world.

The Shiite worship centers are apparently calling their worshippers to arms as well. They claim that those who die fighting ISIS will achieve a place in paradise.

ISIS

9 years ago

Damn. I honestly don't know what to say.

ISIS

9 years ago

Religious warfare. It's not exactly a new idea to promise salvation to soldiers who die fighting for their religion.

ISIS

9 years ago

#Crusades#Jihad

ISIS

9 years ago

I know. I wasn't saying that it is new or unique to any particular group.

ISIS

9 years ago

Your post sounded like you didn't expect such an action. Hence the post.

ISIS

9 years ago

Nah, I expected it (well, I'm not shocked, anyway; I didn't necessarily anticipate it). It doesn't make it any less suckish, though.

ISIS

9 years ago

Isis has existed for a long time now, but because of Iraq's and Iran's lack of (organised) military power they've been able to conquer large portions of those nations. They're actually causing kind of a humanitarian crisis in Iraq, since besides the thousands of casualties that they're causing, they're also displacing hundreds of thousands of people who are forced to flee their homes. Unfortunately, it does not yet seem like they are about to stop their conquest of Iraqi territory, as they're currently marching towards Baghdad.

However, several nations have condemned the actions of Isis in the Middle East, which of course includes the United States (no surprise there). Several Shia religious leaders have also condemned Isis, but they are calling for the Iraqi people to take up arms against Isis. And so I'm afraid that this Isis-situation will not resolve itself peacefully in the next days or so.  

ISIS

9 years ago

Most militant situations can't be resolved peacefully, unfortunately. 

but are you sure you meant Iran? I've always been under the impression that their military was fairly organized and professional. I know that Iran funds terrorist organizations in other countries for whatever reason (I'm not sure if it was religious or political, I've never looked into the matter. I just assumed political). 

ISIS

9 years ago

Woops, I meant Syria...

ISIS

9 years ago

Iran pretty much only support Shia Muslim groups so it is very likely sectarian.

ISIS

9 years ago

Oh it is, that's the problem with a religious government. They'll provide for the needs of that one religion but not for the needs of anyone else. In many cases (like Iran's) they'll actively promote harm to other religions so that theirs will grow in power.

ISIS

9 years ago

Sounds like fun

That's terrible. 

ISIS

9 years ago

I'm surprised Iran hasn't attacked yet to "protect" the Shia population of Iraq.

Anyway, as far as the ISIS go the solution is simply: Kill them all

ISIS

9 years ago

1. The leader of Iran is not stupid.

2. Why not bring justice and send them to the hauge where they can serve there sentence.

ISIS

9 years ago

1. I expect everything from an Islamic republic and to be fair I'd rather see the Shia under Iran than those Sunni fucktards

2. I don't want them breathing my air.

ISIS

9 years ago

ISIS

9 years ago

1. Not really, if anything it would be a good thing. I mean Iran is a theocratic state but not a shithole (Women actually get higher education) like what the ISIS wants to do. + The Shia shall be exterminated under the ISIS just like the Christians

2. At least I'm not killing children

ISIS

9 years ago

1. Yes they would, Iraq are big allys of USA for a start. Yemen and Saudi Arabia wouldn't like them expanding. Isreal wouldn't like them expanding. I doubt the EU and UN would want them expanding.

2. That's true but your not exactly kind hearted.

ISIS

9 years ago

1. I'm not talking about an invasion in a scenario of ISIS defeat, I am talking about an invasion in the case that the ISIS threaten the Shia pop and to be fair only Iran could protect them.

2. Couldn't care less. Fuck those guys

ISIS

9 years ago

1. If ISIS took control of Iraq then yes I guess Iran would join the fight and it would be acceptable as long as they gave the land back to the Iraqi government.

2. Yeah...I can tell....

ISIS

9 years ago

Saudi Arabia and the UAE are both doing pretty well for themselves too. Hell, Saudi has so much money that you get a check just for being a citizen :P

ISIS

9 years ago

1. Iran knew if they attacked Iraq they wouldn't get away with it.

2. You are pretty heartless you know :D

ISIS

9 years ago

We need to pull all ground forces out of the entire Middle East, stop drone striking, and let them all fight over what we unfortunately created (albeit in a very bad situation) after WWII. Nearly all the fighting and killing is based on whose deity wants what and whose deity is the true deity, and that's really just asking for endless blood.

ISIS

9 years ago

All ground forces will be gone by 2015 (2016?)

ISIS

9 years ago

Or you know, if you made a state for the millions of the Christians in the area instead of letting them in a sea of maniac muslims there would be less killing, but alas that's what happens when you create countries with rulers and pencils

ISIS

9 years ago

The making of Isreal created wars and more sectarian violence. Doing it again for Christians would probably be worse.

ISIS

9 years ago

I wanted to avoid mentioning Israel but yeah, apparently the Jews can have their own state in a land they hadn't (most of them) been in for centuries but Christians who have been there and persecuted for centuries can GTFO.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well to be honest, I don't agree with Israel either but they did need a home. But they also and are still impeaching on Palestinian territory. A Christian country would make this all worse and besides. Last I checked they were not being hunted around the world.

ISIS

9 years ago

Last time I checked Jews weren't either but that's not the point. The point is that a Christian state should have been made long ago (Lebanon doesn't count)

ISIS

9 years ago

Well the whole reason an Israeli state was formed was so a catastrophe like the holocaust wouldn't happen again. Lebanon is pretty much a Muslim state anyway.

ISIS

9 years ago

What he's saying is that Jews aren't anymore. Like how you claimed Christians weren't in this period of time, even though they were in the past.

ISIS

9 years ago

That's true but imagine trying to take the country off them because they don't need it anymore :D

ISIS

9 years ago

Oh I agree with you on that completely, just shedding some light.

ISIS

9 years ago

they actually are hunted in most countries in the middle east. It's a crime not to be Muslim in some countries. There was a huge scandal about a woman who was arrested for adultry (was she killed? I don't remember) because she married a Christian but since he was Christian they didn't recognize the marriage. It's like how gay marriage in other states aren't recognized in some states, but the difference is that this country actually has adultry crimes.

I have no clue what to think about Israel, honestly. I don't have a problem with the Jews having their own country, but they did kinda push the Palestinians out. Granted it was by buying the land even though the Palestinians didn't recognize it, so it's a lot like those displaced during the colonial era, but the difference is that the Israelis refuse to admit it and still claim that it's their rightful land (which technically it is according to their religion, but if you don't follow that religion then what are you gonna do?) and that Palestine isn't really a country.

ISIS

9 years ago

That Sudanese woman was let go. If you are referring to when I said that ot Christians are not hunted around the world. They are not but yes there are places in Africa and the Middle East where they are. Also some places in Aisa.

ISIS

9 years ago

And that's the point, it ain't like Christians in the M.East are a small persecuted minority. There are millions of them and their numbers get even bigger if you add Egypt and in most cases they are discriminated. Also, the comparisson between gays and Christians is kinda off. Yah, you'll get the random wacko who'll kill a homo for being a homo but that's a rare incident. In certain areas of the M.east that's the life of Christians (and homos :P)

As far as Israel goes: I guess I have to agree with Bo though I don't think Palestine not being a real state means anything. 

ISIS

9 years ago

Out of curiosity, how would you personally create a christien state and where would you put it?

ISIS

9 years ago

That's a tough since it ain't like there is this big Christian sea surrounded by muslims but Christians communities scattered here and there. There are plenty of ways to go with it, none being perfect so I can't really answer that. And of course any Christian state would need the protection of a foreign power at least for the first years of its existence

ISIS

9 years ago

Just throw it in the American Southeast. Hell, you'd even probably get immigration from teh Southern Baptists as well. Solve two problems at once.

ISIS

9 years ago

You are just bloody full of great ideas bo. Texas and Alabama. Let em have them!

ISIS

9 years ago

I was thinking more along the lines of Alabama, Mississipi, Louisiana, and the others. You're getting more western and I don't think that the Bible Belt extends that far XD

ISIS

9 years ago

Actually no. Google homosexual attacks in Russia. It's really bad. They have entire groups set up with the only goal to capture, beat, and publicly humiliate gay people based on their sexuality. They had a video that this one group put on the air to show what they'd been doing (a lot like how the video I posted up top was filmed by ISIS) and it was just awful. I had to stop watching halfway through because it was so brutal and I couldn't stomach it anymore.

But yes they're persecuted pretty badly. Weren't Christians in Egypt crucified for a little while? We're not gonna change that anytime soon though, so the best solution is to just get them out and somewhere they can be accepted. Assuming they want to leave of course.

ISIS

9 years ago

Oh come on, you REALLY can't compare the 2, at all. Not to say that there is no extreme discrimination against LGBT in some areas but to compare it to the massacres of the M.East is stretching, though I guess that wasn't what you meant.

And no, having them move away from where they have been for generations isn't a solution not to mention that if they flooded a country they'd be hated there to.

P.S: Nothing more retarded than a Slavic neo-nazi but believe it or not something good has come out of this groups since they also target pedophiles.

ISIS

9 years ago

Drako, you are one of the most fucked up people I have ever met.

ISIS

9 years ago

You don't go out much then, do you?

ISIS

9 years ago

I would put it down to I don't live in Greece.....either that or I don't live in a fucked up area.

ISIS

9 years ago

Turks are the fucked-up ones... they banned twitter and youtube.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well not really, the Turkish president is fucked up. Not it's people.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well it is a nation built on ethnic cleansing of millions but that's another subject

ISIS

9 years ago

And it's a crime to say the word "genocide" #breakingturkishlaws.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well, it's obvious that millions of Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians comitted suicide and then threw themselves in group graves while dead.

ISIS

9 years ago

Where did you learn that....as far as I know it is false.

ISIS

9 years ago

You can get in jail for saying that there was an Armenian genocide

ISIS

9 years ago

It is illegal to deny the holocaust in Germany and several other European countries. Fun fact.

ISIS

9 years ago

That's why I like eating in German restaurants, but not Turkish restaurants.  

ISIS

9 years ago

The most stupid comment I have ever read.....

Do you really thing that all Turkish are genocidal assholes or corrupt dickhead politicians....

ISIS

9 years ago

"No surprise that a nation of pigs don't eat pork" Midnight express

Did I win?

ISIS

9 years ago

ISIS

9 years ago

Call it what you will... Hey! Maybe it'll make your Hall of Fame!

ISIS

9 years ago

ISIS

9 years ago

Yep.

ISIS

9 years ago

Ahem

So is USA, so is Germany, so is China, so is Russia, so is Albania, so is Serbia, so is Montenegro, so is Rwanda, so is Uganda, so is South Africa, so is New Zeland, so is Australia.... Want me to carry on?

ISIS

9 years ago

^ This.

There are very few countries that HAVEN'T committed one genocide or another. We just conveniently forget about it.

ISIS

9 years ago

Germany isn't, China... not really, Russia isn't, Albania isn't either but Kosovo is (and no I don't count discrimination against N.Epirotes as genocide), Serbia and Montenergo: Well yeah, Slavs weren't the most civilised people when they came here in the 6th century... oh are you talking about Bosnia? Well, it's not like the entire nation was built on that. 

ISIS

9 years ago

oh...I thought we were listing stupid genocidal governments that happened years ago right? All the countrys I and you listed fit this category....maybe I misunderstood, I should of took a biased look against  the Turkish right?

ISIS

9 years ago

Germany  wasn't built through "ethnic cleansing", but it was REbuilt through "ethnic cleansing". I don't know much about the origins of China. I agree with you about Russia. I'm not sure about many of the others, though.

ISIS

9 years ago

When I said China I was referring to Mao's reign.

Heres a good site by the way. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_cleansings

Uganda and Rwanda was in the 80's (I think)

South Africa....well you should know really. But for example, ethnic cleansing between the Zulus and African Asians in the 40's

Australia and New Zeland, I was referring to when the Colonist killed a lot of aboriginals.

ISIS

9 years ago

Isn't New Zealand advertised as the colonial nation which wasn't built on genocide but the natives selling the land to the colonisers instead of getting wiped out ?

ISIS

9 years ago

The Maori's where all killed off at Chatnam Island pratically.

When the europeans arrived for the second time, the resulting war ended up kill off 30,000 of them.

ISIS

9 years ago

And by Europeans you mean Brits and Dutch right?

ISIS

9 years ago

1.The chatnam Islands was a fight between 2 differn't New Zeland culturs so now.

2. The second war, Ngapuhi and Ngati Whatua tribes both killed eachother. They got there guns from the french, the rest they stole or found. They also had many slaves and did cannibilism. This was mainly over potatoes and cultural differnces between the tribes. Who brought the potatoes....the Americans.

ISIS

9 years ago

Ha, just like the Native Americans did to the Americans, right? Let's just forget the fact that over 90% of them were killed off by a combination of war and disease

ISIS

9 years ago

Yeah, but we gave them syphilis. Haha, take that Columbus. No, really, take it. It sucks and we don't want it here. :) 

ISIS

9 years ago

You're native american?

ISIS

9 years ago

He is part Cherokee. Which is an Native American Tribe.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well, not pure blooded. I'm only 1/8 Cherokee. My surname is English. I have German and Dutch ancestry. I also had a black ancestor with the last name Small. I have blue eyes and a beard. My nose is smooth and my cheekbones are kinda low. I do not have the characteristics of a Cherokee, sadly. Now, my paternal grandmother does.

ISIS

9 years ago

Most Americans have at least some Native American in them, for whatever reason.

ISIS

9 years ago

You'd expect that mixing with natives would be frowned upon

ISIS

9 years ago

I wasn't saying it was anything special, but I did have ancestors who had to walk the trail of tears. Though, somehow, they ended up not having to go the full way.

ISIS

9 years ago

One thing I've learned is that there's a difference between being fucked up and having an unpopular stance. (Remember that as i'm typing this next sentence I'm not referencing Drako at all, simply providing a hypothetical explanation) It's one thing to say "I wanna kill all the Middle Easterners because they're brown" and another to say "I wanna kill all the Middle Easterners because they're blocking our access to oil." One is doing it because of racism, the other because it's a harsh stance to improve our economy. The first is fucked up, the other just believes that you have act with force if you're going to be an effective government.

That's pretty much where I put Drako and Drakillian (interesting similarity in names). They're not "fucked up" by any means, they just possess unpopular opinions that typically still have logic behind them. What I have to remember that sometimes my view can be just as outlandish to someone else as theirs is to mine, it helps me put myself in their shoes and actually look at the logic behind their statement rather than the ethical implications.

ISIS

9 years ago

Aye I see the logic, I just think it's fucked up :D

ISIS

9 years ago

Their less concerned for the 'moral' reasons behind their actions basically.

ISIS

9 years ago

Exactly, they're looking at it from a purely pragmatic viewpoint.

ISIS

9 years ago

Dunno about Drak, I never quite got where he stands on anything lol.

I don't support killing people just cause they are brown. I support killing people, some of which happen to be brown, because they support a dangerous view/idea and are a threat to the (western) world.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well that's the thing, we're comparing Christians to homosexuals. Christians aren't being slaughtered as much as the opposing sect of Muslims in the Middle East, actually. And then they're both being objected to teh same kind of torture. Seriously, look it up.

And no, they don't target pedophiles. They target the homosexuals and ACCUSE them of being pedophiles. It's a common attack on homosexuals to accuse them of pedophilia even though the people they're accusing have never done anything like that in their lives. I wouldn't be surprised if they never attacked a single pedophile in their life, they're just so homophobic they actually believe everyone who's gay wants to molest children. It's pretty fucked up.

ISIS

9 years ago

No dude, I know first hand that they also attack pedophiles. However, since you're not going to believe that, you can look up on the internet that they also go on sites where older men date teens and tweens, agree to date and then beat the crap out of them.

And no, it's not the same discrimination. Did you see a village of homosexuals being burnt down and then having a 5 year old lesbian's girls cut off and then shaken to the camera while a sub-human pig like creature laughs?

ISIS

9 years ago

"Did you see a village of homosexuals being burnt down and then having a 5 year old lesbian's girls cut off and then shaken to the camera while a sub-human pig like creature laughs"?

I haven't seen any video like that but then....you would look that up.

ISIS

9 years ago

I nominate this for the most incoherent, fucked up paragraph in the history of man.

ISIS

9 years ago

James, want me to add it to my hall of fame? :D

ISIS

9 years ago

Might as well, Brad. Might as well.

ISIS

9 years ago

I don't doubt that this actually happens, but I'm talking about some of the groups I've seen that see a man wearing colorful clothing (not even knowing he's gay, could be metro) just gets the shit beat out of him and often killed for no reason whatsoever. That's why i say that SOME of these groups like the one I saw in the video could have potentially not attacked a pedophile in their entire career. And it's still true that they accuse gay men of pedophilia without proof in some cases.

There are no villages of homosexuals, so your point there is moot. Unless of course you want to count San Francisco, which I'll allow.

But I have seen Gay men stripped, beaten, tortured, and then killed on camera while a group of skinheads laugh around him. What's the difference? That one's slightly browner than the other and therefore a "pig"?

ISIS

9 years ago

"Unless of course you want to count San Francisco, which I'll allow."

*Slowly claps*

ISIS

9 years ago

San Francisco is slightly bigger than a village. Lol.

ISIS

9 years ago

Well, I guess we can agree that this groups are stupid

Well, did you see anything like that happen in San Fransisco?

No, they aren't pigs for being brown, they are being for killing innocent KIDS just for being from Christian families and then laughing at it AND being brown

ISIS

9 years ago

That last statement was either sarcasm or racism...you choose.

ISIS

9 years ago

It's called a joke the truth

ISIS

9 years ago

So was that also sarcasm or was that also racism....

ISIS

9 years ago

It was racist sarcasm

ISIS

9 years ago

ISIS

9 years ago

you mean like just about every other country at one point in time? Seriously this shit happened a lot. Except instead of people saying "I should have born in the '80s" these people should have been born in the 1400s. They would have fit right in. Or hell, in the colonial era as well. At least then it was united Christianity verses every other religion rather than Christians versus Christians

ISIS

9 years ago

THE 4TH CRUSADE NEVER HAPPENED!

ISIS

9 years ago

haah suuuuure

ISIS

9 years ago

Or who truly descended from Muhammad, like ISIS. It's all just silly.

ISIS

9 years ago

It's not exactly about who descended from Muhammad but whether it should matter or not. Sunnis believe it doesn't while Shia wish(ed) for the return of Ali

ISIS

9 years ago

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda. Muhammed  had a a couple of daughters and the eldest was married to Ali and the youngest to  Uthman. Ali claimed that he deserved power because he married the oldest daughter, but Uthman disagreed and claimed that he had the more appropriate claim. This is when the split in Islam occured as the two fought a civil war over who would become the Caliph. Eventually Uthman won and was declared the Caliph in 644 effectively putting the Sunni in charge, but he was killed in battle in 656.

I had to break out my notes from history class on that one :P

ISIS

9 years ago

Meh, it's been a long time since I checked that :P

Thanks for the additional info

ISIS

9 years ago

Shame I had to reserch this stuff in my own time. We never really did this in school.

ISIS

9 years ago

I didn't until this previous semester. American public schools (and most private schools too, I just can't account for all of them because they're varied) don't focus on international history much, so whatever I have either came from my own research or what I've learned in college. 

ISIS

9 years ago

It ain't like school has to teach you everything

ISIS

9 years ago

I'd like to at least learn the truth :P. Seriously, check out the discussion between me and coins. They legitimately teach us that America single-handedly fought the largest nation int he world and won outright and that everyone helped us because we were so morally superior.

ISIS

9 years ago

Point taken. Is it really that bad in your schools? Still better than a girl seeing Averof, the ship that freed half of Greece and said "Isn't this the ship where *random celeb that will be forgotten" got married? 

ISIS

9 years ago

Well you also have to remember that I'm in the Bible Belt. It's an area in the American Southeast where Southern Baptists (primarily, there are a LOT of other churches but they make up the majority) pretty much get their way. It's why gay marriage and gambling are illegal in a lot of the states and we can't sell alcohol on Sundays and things like that. So it may be worse for me than those in other states, but that was legitimately my education. And judging by the opinions of a lot of other Americans I can tell that their education isn't too far off either.

ISIS

9 years ago

"Can't sell alcohol on sundays"

Not even the occasional beer? Damn

ISIS

9 years ago

You can drink it, just not sell it. One of the many hypocrisies of Blue Laws.

ISIS

9 years ago

hahaha I hope that was sarcasm and if it was....Well done!

ISIS

9 years ago

Somewhat, but it's still pretty bad. They don't neccesarily say moral high ground but they tell us that they joined in because Benjamin Franklin was over there convincing them that the ideals of the revolution were worth it.

ISIS

9 years ago

I don't know why this just now came to me, but it hit me that what the Middle east is going through is exactly what the Europeans went through roughly 600 years ago with Christianity. The wars of religion there were brutal and entire populations were massacred based on whether you were Protestant or Catholic. Entire countries only allowed you to worship one sect or the other, and those trying to set up a church of the opposing sect were typically executed.

Then you consider the fact that Islam was founded roughly 600-700 years after Christianity. And now, after the same period it took for the Wars of Religion to ignite in Europe we have countries executing each other for following the opposite sect and terrorist groups going around and killing those who don't follow the same sect. Hell, Saddam Hussein was known as such a ruthless dictator because he killed those of the opposite sect. I know that religious war isn't exactly new to the Middle east and has existed ever since the Shiites and Sunnis started fighting over who was the rightful heir to the Muslim Empire, but it's just cool to think about the time periods here.

This wasn't really for any benefit, just had a brainfart I wanted to share ^-^

ISIS

9 years ago

*Notes down Brainfart for later use*

ISIS

9 years ago

inb4 Islam hasn't had enough time to grow. Which is bullshit

ISIS

9 years ago

It's grown larger than Christianity ;)

I just thought it was interesting, there's probably no connection whatsoever.

ISIS

9 years ago

People have been using your conclusion and then present the argument I stated above. I've seen that in discussions more time than I can count, and unsurprisingly it was always done by European liberals.

ISIS

9 years ago

I wonder why the same argument isn't used whenever people bitch about the U.S. being imperialistic.

The U.S. is still a relatively young country, so isn't it the natural progression for it to swing its big dick around being a super power and all and in time it will become "calmer" as it gets older like its "mother" England?

ISIS

9 years ago

There aren't smileys good enough to describe my laughter

ISIS

9 years ago

Drako, you raised a very good point there. laugh JUST ONE GOD DAM SMILEY!

ISIS

9 years ago

TFM actually has a segment called "America: The Big Swinging Dick of the World" where they show a lot of fucking awesome military technology XD. I believe they were in part eight the last time I checked.

ISIS

9 years ago

Assuming we don't die out horribly first. :)

ISIS

9 years ago

Well, that was one mighty fuckin' brainfart, Bo! XD

ISIS

9 years ago

That's an interesting observation. I would never have made that connection myself.

ISIS

9 years ago

So would that mean...

Arab Spring = 21st Century Crusades?

@ThisisBo @Delta44 @Madbrad200 @Killa_Robot @coins @Danaos @swiftstryker @jamescoker1226 @Drakoblare

ISIS

9 years ago

Why was I tagged in this?

ISIS

9 years ago

Eh, thought you'd be interested enough to return back to the main topic.

@Ford @Romulus @Fireplay @EndMaster

ISIS

9 years ago

Not even close + Muslims already had Jihads before Crusading existed so....

ISIS

9 years ago

Ah, alright then.  So...

Arab Spring = Revival of Holy War trend?

ISIS

9 years ago

More like "people want things to be less shtity" trend

ISIS

9 years ago

Going to war makes things better? What? lol

ISIS

9 years ago

That's not the Arab Spring. That's Jihad.

ISIS

9 years ago

Not remotely what I said lol.

ISIS

9 years ago

A Crusade is when you lead or take part in an energetic and organized campaign concerning a social, political, or religious issue. Which could refer to a religious war or conflict.

So yes you could technically call the Middle East a (Crusader Hotspot)

ISIS

9 years ago

I've never seen anyone use the word crusade like that. Ever

ISIS

9 years ago

Crusade is "A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse," yes. However, The Crusades were 

"1. (Historical Terms) (often capital) any of the military expeditions undertaken in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries by the Christianpowers of Europe to recapture the Holy Land from the Muslims

2. (Historical Terms) (formerly) any holy war undertaken on behalf of a religious cause"

So it depends on if you're going with the straight definitions or the historical context. So it could be "A" crusade, but not the equivalent of "The" Crusades. Does that make sense?

ISIS

9 years ago

Hmm...I honestly don't know what to say to that.

ISIS

9 years ago

the Arab Spring was a group of revolutions, not trying to retake the holy land.

ISIS

9 years ago

Is Arab Spring even valid term? Some protests were more liberal while the rebels in Syria are islamists

ISIS

9 years ago

Arab because it happened in mostly Arab areas.

Spring because it mostly started and happened in Spring.

I think it is a valid term.

ISIS

9 years ago

It just sounds too positive

ISIS

9 years ago

haha

ISIS

9 years ago

Plus it was in entirely in Muslim-dominated areas :P

ISIS

9 years ago

Aye that is true.

ISIS

9 years ago

Not really....

The Arab Spring is a spring of protest that happened almost all around the same time. These protest where against Totalitarian governments. Some changed governments whilst others changed laws.

The crusades is more closely related to Jihad. The most recent Jihad has been on going since the 90's (80's?). They are both basically Holy Wars. Jihad is more of a "Defend Islam against the invaders" whilst The Crusades where more "Take back rightful Christian land in the name of god!"

ISIS

9 years ago

Muhamad's initial conquests had no defense purpose whatsoever yet were still called Jihads

ISIS

9 years ago

If I remember correctly, he was defending his homeland from Muslim opposition and he had his tribe and others killed. Also, officially the first Jihad was by Umar who was fighting against the Byzantine empire and the Sassanian empire.

ISIS

9 years ago

That's what I meant by first conquests. None of that was defending, they just steamrolled 2 Empires that were busy killing each other and didn't notice the sand nomads

ISIS

9 years ago

Wrong, the Sassanian empire was occupying what was thought as Muslim holy land. As were the Byzantiums.

ISIS

9 years ago

A Muslim holy land with 0 muslims in it that no muslim state ever occupied. It was just means to justify expansion and fanatise the soldiers.

How is that defending?

ISIS

9 years ago

Meh, worked for the Jews when they made Israel. 

ISIS

9 years ago

But Arabs already had a state :P

ISIS

9 years ago

But not their holy land,which was being held by the vile infidels ;). Like how vile Muslims were holding Christian holy land and so the land needed to be defended.

It's all about perspective

ISIS

9 years ago

A holy land that happened to have a pretty damn good location by the coast...

ISIS

9 years ago

Why else would Abraham have picked it? Gotta have that ocean view

ISIS

9 years ago

Sometimes I just can't believe the amount of laughs I get out of this website....

ISIS

9 years ago

Speaking of which: Why do the Jews hate Moses? Because he had them circle a desert for 40 years and then settled them in the only part of the M.East with no oil

ISIS

9 years ago

Well, the Jews should be glad they got a place at all...

ISIS

9 years ago

ISIS

9 years ago

Well for one, how do you know there were 0 Muslims lol. And also the Sassanian empire controlled all of the Muslim holy land. Of course no Muslims state had owned it as before this time there had never been one.... same with the Byzantines.

ISIS

9 years ago

Which proves that, by my standards, they had no legit reason to attack them other than expansion.

ISIS

9 years ago

And like I said, Jihad is is more of a "Defeat the invaders of our homeland". This could be translated into "Defeat the invaders of our holyland". By this rule....it seems resonoble.

ISIS

9 years ago

Homeland =/= holyland. At all

ISIS

9 years ago

Muslim holyland would be seen as Muslim homeland...would it not?

ISIS

9 years ago

No, unless it is Mecca

ISIS

9 years ago

Mecca would fit into both categorys....Sasanian Empire did control Mecca as with almost all of the middle east like I said.

ISIS

9 years ago

When did they control Mecca?

ISIS

9 years ago

.....yeah forget I said that :D

ISIS

9 years ago

Not neccesarily. If a religion even can have a "homeland" it would likely be where it was founded. In this case Mecca. The holy land would be where holy things happened, like where Moses split the red sea or the cave where Mohammad spoke to Allah.

ISIS

9 years ago

Hey, take this argument to Mohammed or somthing. I was just stating what Jihad is :D

ISIS

9 years ago

Jihad means struggle XD. 

ISIS

9 years ago

Jihad simply translates to "Striving" and is used to mean striving against a superior force of non-believers. The original Jihad occurred when Mohammad's army of 10,000 men marched against an army of 30,000-40,000 men from Mecca. Mecca's soldiers were decimated at the battle of Badr which left Mohammad in charge of both power centers in the Middle East. That's how the Muslim Empire was formed and why terrorists use the term "Jihad" to describe when they have to fight a holy war against a superior force.

God damn am I glad that I didn't delete my notes from last semester XD

ISIS

9 years ago

Yep, BoBo is right.

ISIS

9 years ago

Was that a part of his trip back to Mecca from Medina? (don't recall the name of it)

ISIS

9 years ago

I'm not sure. I know the Hijra was when he fled Mecca after he and his followers had their lives threatened.

ISIS

9 years ago

From Romulus : 
Actually, in my opinion, the Arab Spring is nothing like a crusader (which by the way is per definition a christion holy war, but that doesn't matter). The goal of the arab spring was to topple the dictators in several middle-eastern and north-african countries. The backgrounds of the different nations and the start of the arab spring is kind of a long story. So to keep it short: most of the countries were dictatorships, presidential or otherwise, which in general ruled by military power and used that to keep in power and pacify their respective citizens. The arab spring, in general, was started as a series of protest (starting in Tunisia) who wanted to bring more democracy and human rights to their respective countries. 

The arab spring is certanly not a form of a holy war as the protests did not, in most cases, plead for a religious state, on the contrary, in general the arab spring is linked with a trend of westernization or secularization. However, in many countries, like Egypt or Syria, the protests were either not enough to topple the government or did not create a lasting, stable new government. In the aftermath of the revolutions, islamic (fundamentalist) groups managed to take control of the governments, mostly by popular support (I did not read the full thread, but I assume this is why you compare the arab spring with a holy war). The reason for the rise of these islamic groupations is, in my opinion, that they had been outlawed by the old regimes in their respective nations, and when the revolution broke out the popular opinion supported them as a sign of defience of the old regime. 

That was a longer story than I anticipated, but long story short: the arab spring is not a holy war, as they originally did not have a religious background nor was meant as a violent revolution (like is happening in Syria at the moment). 

However, to return to the subject of Isis, they are not a part of the arab spring, since they existed long before the arab spring even began, nor do thet associate with revolutions in other nations, and, most of all, use violence to force a fundamentalist sunni state on a shia nation. They just took advantage of the power vaccuums in Syria due to the Arab spring in Syria and the American invasion of Iraq.

ISIS

9 years ago

So...the Arab Spring (or its aftermaths) would give opportunities for an pro-Islam-state groups to try their hand at toppling and building their own government?

ISIS

9 years ago

It could, yes. Any time when you bring down a government suddenly a power vacuum is created. In Syria's case it created a civil war which has been raging for a very long time,  which has created one hell of a vacuum because neither government is in full control thanks to civil war. There are two governments in Syria, both of which are devoting the vast majority of their focus on destroying the other, and that causes a lot of chaos. It's why ISIS was able to get it's claws in.

ISIS

9 years ago

That's a damn good explanation. Good job Romulus

ISIS

9 years ago

They've taken the Sunni-dominated areas, not likely that they'll advance any further than that; only about 7000 soldiers after all; and Al-Sadr can quickly arm at least 50-60 000 shiite fighters (with experience) if he needs to (he's done it before).

It barely has enough people to hold the territory it has now, much less fight against any armies that would wish to take it back or defend against their invasion (and i'm fairly sure the US has offered military support to any who do need it).

Moreover, they lack the support of any country should they seek their independence, they are not a serious threat.

ISIS

9 years ago

Not a serious threat to what? They're kinda killing people haha.

ISIS

9 years ago

They're no more dangerous than any other minor rebel group, they gained ground because their attack was sudden and the area they attacked and held were Sunni-dominated areas - which, by the way, is what Isis and Al-quaeda are (Sunni), they likely encountered some lesser resistance there than they would have had they gone to Iraq, for example (where they'd have been torn to pieces by shiites).

They're not expanding, they're not dangerous, they'll collapse if they try to form an independent country, the only people they threaten are civilians and frankly, that's not a danger, that's just assholes with guns shooting people who don't have guns.

ISIS

9 years ago

Sure, but I think assholes with guns who actually have guns and are killing innocents are to be labeled 'dangerous' :P (not on an international level though).

ISIS

9 years ago

No more dangerous than a rebel group, sure, but more dangerous than your average terrorist cell. The fact that they can actually take and hold large swaths of territory (including the second largest city in Iraq) against the countries they took it from . And they are expanding, they're already marching towards Baghdad as it is. Although to be fair, some experts say that a large reason ISIS has made it this far in their war against Iraq is because their military's officers have been ordering their soldiers to stand down too easily. They're not giving them as much of a fight as they should.

I do agree with you that they probably won't threaten the Shiites, though. They've already stated that their goal is to create a Sunni state, so taking Shiite land probably won't be in their immediate game-plan (plus they'll get their asses handed to them)

ISIS

9 years ago

President Obama has already publicly refused to send our military to fight ISIS. He says that they're not enough of a threat to fight the US and eventually Iraq is going to have to step up and learn to lead in situations like this. He does have his security council researching an array of other options, however. Things like missile strikes and funding.

ISIS

9 years ago

That IS military support, as far as i'm concerned, haha.

ISIS

9 years ago

haha I meant to say that we aren't going to be attacking their territory, we'll just bomb some more innocent civilians so that the Iraqi military can move in later.

ISIS

9 years ago

#MoralsAreSo2013