Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Top 10 Annoyers in the Forums

18 years ago
Everyone list the top 10 things that annoy you when you look at forums or chat boards. Here are a few of mine:

1. Posting no message. Just an empty slate.
2. Just posting Hi.
3. People who don't use grammer.

18 years ago
4.When people call you a pioece of shit like solostirke just for saying something About the Mets.

18 years ago
You have anything else?

18 years ago

10. People who post nothing
9. People who copy
8. People who say stupid short messages
7. People with no grammar
6. People who but into other peoples conversations.
5. People who do nothing but insult
4. People who are Obsessive
3. People who talk about there games that they are gonna make and then give up on it.
2. People who talk about random things that nobody cares about
1. People who say your name on the forums

TOP TEN THIGNS NOT TO DO.

18 years ago

go JJJ!

My number 1 is JJJ's number 3

march

18 years ago
Thanx March.  Thanx for coming on btw.

18 years ago
Give Different Ones.

4. Giving an FWW idea that is already done or thought about.

18 years ago

That can be an honest mistake.  In the spur of the moment. 

11. Giving away how to beat games.

10 years ago
1. Thread hijackers

10 years ago

People who necro really old threads... Kidding I sadly do find necro-threads funny.

10 years ago

Especially when you find out 3J used to say "Thanx" :D

10 years ago

And used words like 'There' for 'Their' *GASP!

10 years ago

My god!

10 years ago

I thought this was going to be a list of our most annoying members at first.

I can't believe I got my own list ready for nothing.

10 years ago

Ooh, post it anyways!

10 years ago

Count Lelouch as the number one on my list. Screw that guy!

10 years ago

1. People who do incredibly ridiculous things just so their character can't die, or having incredibly OP powers that can't be beat.

10 years ago

I hope that was Ironic Reapers, because you do that all the time XD. ("My ice will never melt, it comes from the soul!")

10 years ago

Me too.

Atleast if we ignore him, he will lose interest.

*checks when he was last online*

Maybe he lost interest.

I think he posts like a normal person sometimes too support the fact that "his brother" is doing all of trolling.

10 years ago

1. Galobtter and his avatar picture :) hehehe jk

10 years ago

How dare you insult me and my profile picture!!!!

LET THE DUELS BEGIN

Dude, that was a dumb joke.

10 years ago

Is that you in the profile picture...*cough*army*cough*

10 years ago

Awwww i was just being dumb you didnt have to go and insult my joke likes that!!!!!!!!

DUELS ACCEPTED!!!

whats wrong with the ARMY sir?

10 years ago

Hehe, it's not so much what's wrong with the army as much as it is the picture xD

10 years ago

lol Whats wrong with my pic!!!! :) I was bored and after I cleaned my guns today i took a pic.

10 years ago

Gives off the wrong impression big guy (also play my game)

10 years ago

I already went bud i squirted ink everywhere lol.

And ok ok I will change it to a more gentler picture jeesh. :) lol

10 years ago

Is that better bo?

10 years ago

I just saw it and added it to the map. Still need to wait on Drak's "update" though, unless he meant he would wait for the turn to update, in which case we'll be waiting for a long while.

10 years ago

Lol i meant my picture :)

10 years ago

Is that really what you look like? How old are you?!

10 years ago

ya thats me I am 26.... why?

10 years ago

I just... Idk. I'm way younger. 

10 years ago

i thought u were gonna call me ugly... in which case id have to make a voodoo doll and burn it in ur honor lol :) jk

10 years ago

I bet he deleted it already...

Damn, that would be a interesting list.

10 years ago

Well, at least I'm only the second most annoying thread jacker on the site hehe  ;)

10 years ago

Whos number one *cough*aman*cough*

10 years ago

Yeah, it is difficult to keep up with 'The Master' LOL!

10 years ago

Well, here's a sneak peek.

1. Nuclearwarfare

2. Hugo

3. Alvin

Those are my top 3, just to show you guys I do actually keep a list. Although, maybe Alvin's a little too high up on there. I should think about changing that.

10 years ago

Why oh why? Alvin I understand, he annoyed me quite a bit.

EDIT: You added that alvin part later. I feel he shouldnt be lower.

10 years ago

I want to see the rest of the list. 

10 years ago

Nope :D

10 years ago

Why, oh god of bacon

totally not prasing you too make you tell the list

10 years ago

Because then it keeps you guessing.

10 years ago

I guess that playa988, the great troll, is on the list.

jk

10 years ago

Wow, somebody steps off the site for a week and people start talking crap about him. XD

^^the reason I'm probably on the list^^

10 years ago

He does overreact, become super angry and accuse people of things they didnt do.

10 years ago

Atleast were not following the norm of prasing someone after they are "dead".

10 years ago

Yeah I got super mad at him once case when Brettthefox was still on the site he got super mad at him and was insulting him over PM. I almost  decided to go give him a price of my mind. But I'm more mature then that lol

10 years ago

Ive become supermad 2 or three times at him.

Sometimes he seems irritating as hell, sometimes he is normal

10 years ago

GOD DAMN YOU AUTO-CORRECT!!! piece* 

But yeah I think we all have gotten mad at someone on the site at one point or another. 

10 years ago

I didnt even notice that. Must be used to seeing "piece of mind", thus my brain autocorrect the autocorrect's mistake.

10 years ago

I think the site posts messages in pieces.

Or either everyone is a maniac editor.

EDIT: Many times I see extras when I look at thread again, even though Ive replied.

10 years ago

I'm not saying I disagree, just noting something.

10 years ago

Nah, it's really only made up of more or less new members.

10 years ago

I'm guessing this is because of the Between. But if that is the case, then wow. Seriously? If someone hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known that a group of people would gather and start something against me.

Edit: Oh, lucky me. I still have PMs back when I was in puppet master and when I chat with Galob. You guys want to play it all out now?

10 years ago

^^Would you look at this. Welcome back, if only long enough for you to unleash you well warranted furry.

10 years ago

Really did not expect to return so soon. Only came back after I was inform some people were shitting against me. I really do have the PMs with Galob and Bret right here. Shall I read it out? Or take a screenshot?

Edit: Oh wait, one of the other PM thread is in the other account. It's the one I had with Galob about me enquiring if he was pissed off because of a previous PM. Overreact over nothing eh? Get angry eh? Shall I flesh it all out for you, Galob?

10 years ago

Flesh it out all you like.

*anticipates the fun awaiting*

10 years ago

As you wish.

10 years ago

hehe... furry.

10 years ago

Who's starting something against you? I'm just speaking my opinion, and my opinion is that you're annoying and overemotional. Whether you're gone or not doesn't matter. 

10 years ago

100% spot on.

10 years ago

BS to the max ^

10 years ago

Alright then. I'm annoying, how? Overemotional, how? You're obviously starting something against me the moment you chose to post something like this.

Let's see. As far back as I can remember, the last time we clashed off was during the between when I was still quite fresh to the concept of RP. You were pissed because my character was unable to be defeated by yours and rage-quitted.

Other than that, I don't recall what I did to annoy you. Mind filling that for me?

As for you, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself. Even if you argue that it is your own personal opinion and decide to use that freedom of speech against me, it is offensive. You don't see me coming out and declare that Playa is a sore loser, do you?

I'm sure that posting something that obviously goes against someone else is definitely not offending in the slightest.

10 years ago

I was definately not pissed. I know I was a shitty RPer then, and still not the greatest now.

10 years ago

So you were annoyed at me over... what exactly?

10 years ago

I don't care if I offend you lol. Look at yourself, you're getting mad and posting about how you don't overreact to something people say on the internet. Isn't that the definition of overreacting?

And no, the reason I quit was because you made your character unable to be hit. You OP like a motherfucker and then act like a fucking martyr and blame everybody else when they call you out on your bullshit. Call me a sore loser, I don't care about the opinion of somebody on the internet who does nothing but bitch and whine when they don't get their way.

If you want to know how you're annoying, you're a total d-bag. Maybe not of Drakilian proportions, (JK Drakilian XOXOXOXO)  but still pretty high up there. Honestly, my biggest disappointment of LC ending was that I didn't get to destroy you first.

10 years ago

Hahaha, as if. I'm reacting right now because you thought it would be nice to start saying shit about someone else (Me) and you say I overreact?

Hmm... I'm sure you were totally perfect right from the start and was able to play perfectly when you first started RPing as well. I'm a total d-bag? How? Because I made a character in my first RP game and you were unable to overcome him? I OP like a motherfucker? I bitch and whine? Then what about you? Aren't you doing the exact samething?

How childish, greatest disappointment of LC was that you didn't destroy me? XD And I thought mine was bad. I was disappointed that I never got that stone wall up and yours was that you didn't get to destroy someone else?

How ridiculous can you get?

10 years ago

I said it before, I'm not talking shit. I'm stating opinion, and it's an opinion that many people agree with apparently. Again, you made your character literally impossible to hit, how is somebody supposed to overcome that? Seriously? 

No, I'm not bitching and whining haha. I'm not complaining about how people I don't even know dislike me. Hell, if I were in your shoes right now, I'd be taking a look at my own personality. Stop blaming others for your own character flaws and address them so you can improve yourself as a person. It isn't just one or two people you have a history with here, because aside from that one confrontation, we've never had much contact on this site. 

You talk with an air of pomposity. Maybe it's just the way I'm interpreting your text, but you appear like a douche bag to me.

Well, I did get to destroy Fireplay, (No offense Fireplay, I actually liked you as a neighbor. Alvin was an ass and I wasn't sure how much I could trust Killa) so it's not like I didn't destroy anybody. I wasn't pissed that I wasn't able to, I'm pissed that it took too long. Killa and I already had plans in place, your fate was sealed. I just wanted to have another battle before the game ended, and was upset that 3J had to drop before I could.

Btw, I had a wall around each one of my four cities. :)

10 years ago

"Btw, I had a wall around each one of my four cities. :)" And? O.o

Alvin was an ass...? No reason given whatsoever. I talk with an air of pomposity? Says the guy who is BSing me right now. How about you stop being such an ass and look at your own personality? Never once did I do anything against you yet you decide to 'come out and openly express' such offensive opinions.

Improve myself as a person? You speak as if you know me? How quaint. Judging someone so soon when you barely have any contact with him whatsoever.

"Well, I did get to destroy Fireplay, (No offense Fireplay, I actually liked you as a neighbor. Alvin was an ass and I wasn't sure how much I could trust Kill) so it's not like I didn't destroy anybody. I wasn't pissed that I wasn't able to, I'm pissed that it took too long. Killa and I already had plans in place, your fate was sealed. I just wanted to have another battle before the game ended, and was upset that 3J had to drop before I could."

And this have something to do with the fact you're 'expressing' your opinions about disliking me openly?

You're missing my point. I'm asking why you would say that? As far as I am concern, you're the one acting with an air of pomposity right now.

10 years ago

Of course I'm acting like a dick, but that's just because I don't like you. Should I be handing out smiles and waves to somebody who's opinion I really don't give a rat's ass about? It isn't something I carry around all the time.

I never claimed to know you lol. I'm just saying, if a bunch of people tell you an issue that you have, you might want to heed what they're saying. 

I openly stated my opinion of you because it was on my mind. I don't care if I offend you, as I've said multiple times before. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. 

10 years ago

I'm sure you're having a great time right now. You're not acting like a dick, you are a dick and not because you don't like me. It is because you don't have the mental capacity to understand that some things are wrong to do so.

Insulting someone because you dislike them? You don't give a rat-ass how others feel? Oh my, you fit the description of your average school bully already. It sure shows what kind of person you are now, doesn't it?

10 years ago

Breaking the vending machine. XD

10 years ago

I noticed. It been broken over ten times before it reached fifty posts. I surprise it still works. Lol

10 years ago
To: DarkAlvinX11
Date: 3/22/2013 4:31:44 AM
I know. I'll make my posts better.

To: galobtter
Date: 3/22/2013 4:30:11 AM
Whenever you post a reply in the RP thread of any RP forum game, I notice that it is always in a first person perspective and nearly always 1 sentence.

And so, I ask you, do you know how to Role Play?

To: DarkAlvinX11
Date: 3/22/2013 4:26:38 AM
what do you mean?

To: galobtter
Date: 3/22/2013 4:21:12 AM
Hey, there, I want to ask you, do you know how to RP?

When I first chat this with you, I think I was running a RP game of sort. After that, you didn't really say much but began to mention me every now and then. After awhile, I PMed you on Animus_Alvin enquiring if you are pissed at me due to this because I thought you might find it offensive and because I thought you might hold a grudge since this PM might sound offensive after I thought about it.

Please tell me of a incident when I annoyed you or got so angry that I rage at you? Or anyone else for that matter?

Give me a few moment, I have more to bring out.

10 years ago

Galob:

You accuse me of the following...

"Why oh why? Alvin I understand, he annoyed me quite a bit.

EDIT: You added that alvin part later. I feel he shouldnt be lower."

"He does overreact, become super angry and accuse people of things they didnt do."

Mind giving me some examples?

Since we're all coming out of the closet, I might as well give you a piece of my mind. In my opinion, Galob is also annoying. I offered to help him improve his RPing skill, he did not respond. I thought he was offended and PMed back to ask, he say he wasn't. Now he says I annoy him. Tell me, how exactly did I annoy you?

I overreact? How so? Super angry? Who wouldn't be when three people thought it would be nice to start dissing someone else the moment they leave the site.

10 years ago

So, I guess you didn't leave then lol.

How did someone tell you others where talking about you if you had left anyway?

10 years ago

Same thought.

10 years ago

Hush now.

10 years ago

Facebook. I keep contact with people outside of this site.

10 years ago

Like who?

The only person I thought you were close to was Silver, and from the sounds of it after that was all done with he/she probably wouldn't be one contact you...

10 years ago

Why don't you ask him when he gets back? We've exchange contact after the incident.

10 years ago

Last time i tried to PM him/her they didn't respond.

And them being friends with you after all this kind of undermines.....basically everything they and you said lol.

Oh well. Didn't really expect either of you to leave tbh.

10 years ago

I did leave. I'm still working and have only been using FB to keep contact with the others. I wasn't going to come back until I publish the two story and am only here to resolve this shit.

10 years ago

You can't say you left if you were gone a week then came right back lol. Especially not after making a large thread and PMing everyone you were leaving.

Makes all that pointless if you just come back like this on a whim.

10 years ago

Yeah, well, I really dislike it when people start shit behind my back. I'll be off once I sort this out. ;)

10 years ago

Considering we're on the internet, I think we're always kind of behind your back. :) 

10 years ago

Oh please, get over yourself and stop thinking that everyone is like your douchbaggery. You just openly declared that you're a douchebag and that you go behind the back of people to insult them, how impressive of you.

10 years ago

I never once said I go behind people's back to insult them. Check my posting, you left the site at about the time I started posting again. There was never any intention of going behind your back, because I don't care if you know that I insult you.

With this formal decree, it is of my opinion, Playa988, that DarkAlvinX11 is a scruffy looking nerf herder.

10 years ago

^ Bo vouches for this. I hadn't seen a single post from this guy until aronud the same time you "left"

10 years ago

I didn't start when you left, you left when I started. I haven't even been posting much the past few months. I don't care about the opinion of somebody I dislike, nor do I care if somebody ON THE INTERNET has a problem with me.

10 years ago

Sure you don't. That is why you're posting all these stuff right now.

10 years ago

I honestly don't haha. I'm just speaking my mind.

10 years ago

And so am I.

In fact, I'll do that right now.

Playa988:

The biggest douchebag I've ever met on this site... aside from several others. Never did anything against him except that one RP time and he was so pissed he had to start posting shit about me the moment I left.

Says I'm so and so without a valid reason must make you less of a D-bag, am I right?

10 years ago

Hey now that's just unfair.

I'm supposed to be the biggest douchebag on the site. You can't take that from me!

10 years ago

=3= Fine. *Gives back trophy to Killa*

10 years ago

Hahaha now you're just copying my insults. Besides, I think it's pretty clear Killa is a bigger douchebag than me. Besides, I'd forgotten about that one incident we had in all honesty. You're the one who brought it up. My issue with you was never personal, I just thought you were annoying. I still do, and you're only encouraging that.

(XOXO Killa XOXO)

10 years ago

Oh please, how unoriginal can you get? Who would want to copy your insults? Wow, you just came out and admitted that you're a douchebag, well that makes everything seem perfectly reasonable right now then.

The only reason I seem like a douchebag to you right now is because I'm defending myself from your disgustingly annoying post against me.

It must be real nice and dandy of you to go to an online site just to declare that someone you don't even know as a douchebag and that you dislike him, not isn't it? I'm sure that it isn't personal or anything like that when you do that.

10 years ago

Nothing on the internet is personal. You're getting yourself worked up about the opinion of a 16 year old boy from another continent thousands of miles away. Repeat that out loud. Do you understand how stupid you're acting?

Unoriginal? I just felt like calling you a blemish on the swamp ass covered posterior of humanity would be a little overboard. My bad.

No, I just said Killa was a douchebag haha. Even if that wasn't a joke, it still doesn't mean I called myself one.

10 years ago

Maybe so for you but it is different for other people. You say that nothing on the internet is personal, basing it on what? Those forum trolls or YT trolls? I'm stupid? At least I'm not an asshole.

You are a douchebag. The way you're doing all this shit already shows that you are.

10 years ago

I'm a douche bag for stating my opinion of somebody I don't like?

No, it isn't personal because you don't know anybody on the internet. We're all strangers who don't talk to each other in our actual lives, so there's no reason to take each other's opinion so seriously unless a bond has been formed.

I'm trying to be an asshole haha. How many times do I have to say it, I don't like you, and I don't care if you like me. I'll act like an asshole to you all I want, because it doesn't bother me one bit.

10 years ago

So let's get this clear up right now. Heading to bed in 10 minutes.

Playa988, Galobter and LexiTheMidnightWolf:

All three claim that I piss them off somewhat at some point.

Playa: Reason unknown. Most likely due to that RP incident.

Galob: No reason why except for the part where I might have offend him when I tried to enquire if he know how to RP at that point of time. I think I also asked if he wants my help but I also PM him another time during Animus_Alvin to resolve it because I thought he was mad at me. Other than that, nothing else.

Lexi: Pissed because I was raging that her BF killed me off early in the game as he threw all the plans I made into the drain. I still have the PMs right here. I don't really recall if I ever insulted him in anyways, sarcasm maybe, but no actual insutls if my memories serve me correctly. Other than that, nothing I can recall.

10 years ago

I'm not even pissed at you. I just don't like you. Everything you're doing right now fits the personality of somebody I would dislike. That's why I don't like you. There isn't any specific event.

10 years ago

Sure and disliking someone when you have barely any contact with him is perfectly reasonable. Right, I'm no longer pissed at you anymore. I also dislike you.

You're really irritating, annoying and a whole bunch of other stuff that would make me seem like an immature brat if I were to throw it out.

"Everything I'm doing right now fits the personality of somebody I would dislike." Right back at cha. All I'm asking right now is a reason but what you're saying is that you dislike me simply because you think I'm an ass base on that one encounter and the other arguments I had with the others.

Okay then, fine by me, douchebag. I'll just do the same thing as you are doing right now then. Next time we ever come into contact, I'll just refer to you as that 'ass' or that 'douchebag', kay? ^^

10 years ago

Alright, feel free to speak your opinion. Like I said, I don't give a shit. I'm not the one getting worked up about what people I don't even know think of me. 

Yeah, it is perfectly reasonable to dislike somebody without having a lot of contact with them. I've lurked on the site and seen how you've acted in threads, and you very much are an immature brat. I don't know why I didn't agree with Bo when he said you have the personality of a stalker, because I see it now.

No no no, I actually didn't have a problem with you until LC. The way you behaved in that game irritated me on so many levels, and it made it quite clear to 3J and Killa that you're behavior evoked the bloodlust within me and that I wouldn't rest until your city was razed to the ground. It wasn't personal though, I just didn't want a dick for a neighbor.

10 years ago

lol My starting spot in LC seems horrible now. A bloodthirsty killa nearby and a powerful playa to the west. That and it sounds like I was going to be in the middle of a war-torn land if I was not wiped out.

10 years ago

Actually your starting spot was beside October. I was further south

But yeah, JJJ kind of screwed you hard there.

10 years ago

I think that just makes it a little worse actually.

10 years ago

Hmm, not really, October was largely peaceful in basically every game.

10 years ago

And then you killed him. Nice one, Killa.

10 years ago

^_^

10 years ago

"There's no hard feeling. You monster."

10 years ago

Definately. You see october in a game, you kill him with fire. HARD. Even if he's peaceful, knowing his playstyle he'd still be able to fuck you up the ass with a splintery wooden stake the second you underestimate him :P.

10 years ago

October's play style:

"Don't worry guys, I really don't know what I'm doing."

*Is revealed to be the strongest player

"Don't worry guys, I'm sure it's just luck."

*Remains strongest player entire game

"Well, that was a happy coincidence."

10 years ago

haha Idk tho, he seems like the type of person to be genuinely modest.

10 years ago

Naw, I think he just hates underestimating others, so he assumes he's doing badly by default.

10 years ago

Hahaha, sorry if that comes across as annoying. Part of it is not wanting to underestimate people, part of it (towards the start of games usually) is genuinely not being sure what I'm doing, and part of it is modesty. Though I admit it's way more the first and second reason than the third.

10 years ago

I don't think anybody finds the way you act annoying, just the fact that you always end up doing better than everybody else.

10 years ago

"The way I behaved in that game..." I'm sorry wut? We never even met in the game, how exactly was my behaviour?

I'm a stalker? How so? Because someone else said so? If I have the personality of a stalker, then you have the personality of an asshole. You see shit because you're so deep up your ass that you can't see what is wrong with you.

You don't give a shit? I call BS on that. If you never give a shit, you would have never started this in the first place. The moment you decided it would be fun to insult another person is the moment you're giving a shit.

I really did not expect this from you but what do you know, humanity never fails to deliver. You dislike me for no good reason, insult me for no good reason, claim you give no shit about those you insult when they never once attack you in any way.

I acted like an immature brat, then this must say a lot for the guy who start something like this with that brat now, doesn't it?

I never once insulted you, I never once do anything against you. All I'm doing right now is defending myself against someone as shitty as you. You say that this is merely your opinion? Well then, stick your opinion up your ass.

10 years ago

Word counter:

sh** = 6 times

7 if you count BS

10 years ago

I never once insulted you, I never once do anything against you. All I'm doing right now is defending myself against someone as shitty as you. You say that this is merely your opinion? Well then, stick your opinion up your ass.

You've spent the last 20 minutes profusely insulting him....

And it's not as though you insulting others is something you never do.

10 years ago

Dude, I meant in the past, not right now.

10 years ago

Check your PM's, we met in LC haha. 

Nah, I see what's wrong with me. I'm an asshole, but I also call things like I see it. I'm not denying being a dick right now, I just really don't give a shit. I never insulted you because it was fun, I insulted you because the topic came up. 

I insult you because you annoy me. Why can't you get that through your head? Somebody doesn't have to piss you off to get pissed off at them, otherwise, nobody would ever be pissed at each other, because we'd all be acting fucking neutral all the time. I never started anything, I just spoke my mind. You have every right to defend yourself, but I never had the intention of getting into an argument over my statements. 

I'll give you something to stick up your ass ;)

10 years ago

So you ARE an asshole! That explains a lot. Well thanks for clarifying the fact that you are a total dick in both personality and on the internet. I bid you adios.

Aw, how cute but I doubt that thing can reach it. :o

10 years ago

Nope, I'm just an asshole to people I don't like. 

You just made a joke about the size of somebody's penis and you think I'm being immature?

10 years ago

Okay, let me get this straight.

>You leave a website with no intention to come back for a period of years.
>The people that still use the site mention that you annoyed them.
>You rush back to the site, peeved that they found you annoying.
>You try to convince them that they have no reason to find you annoying.

Is that where we are right now?

10 years ago

I believe so yes, but when did  I leave the site?

10 years ago

You didn't.

Also I need to add a new line

>Starts insulting the people that found him annoying

10 years ago

UGILICK NOOOOOOO

NOT 4CHAN!

10 years ago

Haha, it was just a good way to organize the series of events. I don't like or visit 4Chan, 5Chan or any other chan. Except Jackie Chan. 

10 years ago

That was by far the weirdest part of my sophomore year

10 years ago

YES 4CHAN! :DDDD

10 years ago

Why wouldn't I? Especially against people I have nothing against nor have done anything against them. I do have intention to leave and will but how could I knowing that people thought it would be fun to poke someone else behind their back.

He find me annoying, Now I ask why and he gave me no reason for this hate. Maybe if it was someone I actually know and have done something against them, I would understand but someone that I did nothing against gets to me.

10 years ago

What can't you grasp about the fact that there was no specific incident? Some people just don't click, and I found you annoying. Instead of being able to suck it up and realize that not everybody is going to like you, you're complaining to anyone who will listen about it.

10 years ago

I thought this was going to be a list of our most annoying members at first.

I can't believe I got my own list ready for nothing.

Well, here's a sneak peek.

1. Nuclearwarfare

2. Hugo

3. Alvin

Those are my top 3, just to show you guys I do actually keep a list. Although, maybe Alvin's a little too high up on there. I should think about changing that.

I call BS on that. So you're saying that you see my name and you instantly dislike me. Some people just don't click. But that applies to RL, not the internet. Without internet interaction, if you were to suddenly dislike me for no reason and started posting that you do, isn't it the same as those forum trolls?

It isn't about realizing that not everybody is going to like you or anything like that. The thing you are doing is offensive but you don't seem to really be aware of that. Or worse, you do and you are accepting of it.

You don't like me, fine but you never had to come out and say it. What you're doing right now is exactly what an asshole in RL would do. I dislike certain people when we argue but they only last for a short while, do you see me or anyone else coming out to declare that fact.

10 years ago

You are fucking stupid. Oh my God, I am losing so much patience right now. This is the first time I've actually been slightly mad this entire time, and it's only related to your lack of intelligence. I've said it before, I lurk the forums. I see how you post and how you act, and I think you're annoying. I don't have to directly talk to you to get a feeling for your personality, I can observe your interactions with others and get perhaps an even greater unbiased view. 

Alright, maybe I'm the stalker here.

I'm very aware that it's offensive. I'm not going to let that stop me from telling somebody what I think of them however. You don't see me getting worked up when you insult me do you?

"Freedom of Speech isn't there to talk about the weather." -3J but I think he credited it to Ron Paul.

10 years ago

Yup, good ol' Paul quote

10 years ago

I really doubt Ron Paul was the first to say that lol.

10 years ago

NO! All credit to the allmighty Paul!

10 years ago

Guys, can't y'all just drop this whole conversation?

10 years ago

DAMMIT, A NEW SNARKY PACIFIST IS HERE.

BACK FOUL CREATURE, BACK I SAY!

10 years ago

O.o Pacifist?

10 years ago

Begone foul heathen! Spread not your light on our dark powers!

10 years ago

Telling everyone to stop fighting = pacifist here.

10 years ago

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

10 years ago

How DARE you suggest we be civil to one another! What's wrong with you?

10 years ago

@Ugilick

I like this site a lot and if people suddenly comes out and say that they dislike you for no apparent reason, am I really unreasonable to defend myself?

I tried to ask for a reason why but he gave nothing else aside from saying that because this is the internet and that is merely his opinion. Galob and Lexi, I can understand and can easily clarify it out with them. I'm dealing this with the mindset of someone with evidence.

Lexi: Annoys and mad at me for annoying her boyfriend. Okay, I can understand that and can easily clarify that with the PMs. I was raging, true, but only because I find it unjustified. And that was over for so long already.

Galob: No reason why aside from the fact that I might have offend him. I also have my PMs with him readied and can clarify with him

However, Playa, I have done nothing against him except during the between. So if someone were to come out and openly declare their dislike or hate for you, is it unreasonable to ask why?

10 years ago

First, you didn't come out and ask, you started insulting me right off the bat. I did the same thing, so I'm not complaining, but don't twist it to make yourself look better.

Second, you're dumb.

Third, your posts are annoying. Maybe if I simplify it, you can use your third grade mind to figure it out. Is that a little easier for you? Did your headache go away?

10 years ago

I actually don't find a problem with you. I was just mentioning that one time. You don't annoy me at all. I actually find you pretty cool

10 years ago

You find Alvin cool eh?

Is Playa cool too?

10 years ago

Ooh! Ooh! Am I cool?

10 years ago

Only if I'm a nice person.

10 years ago

Pfft, like, only the nicest person I know.

10 years ago

Yes Bo your cool, Killa though.......

10 years ago

Everyone hates me

:(

10 years ago

I don't hate you! I was kidding

10 years ago

Oh, hey alvin.

So, out of curiosity, was I on that list Playa?

10 years ago

Meh, you were at one point. You've grown on me though, so I think it was just because you were new at the time. Try not to take it personally. *Motions to Alvin*

10 years ago

When was I taken off?

10 years ago

Over a month ago. 

10 years ago

Woohoo!

(Only been on for, like, 2-3 months anyways)

10 years ago

Am I on it?

10 years ago

I don't think I should say.

10 years ago

Just tell me. I dont give a crap.

10 years ago

Waiting....

Are you gonna tell me or not?

10 years ago

With that answer (Not to mention the double post!) you're now number 5. 

Feel the shame wash over you.

10 years ago

What shame? Im surprised Im not number one or something. Probably cause most people find Im easier to ignore...so yeah. Whatever.

10 years ago

Now you're number 9! That's the attitude I like! :D

10 years ago

-.-'

10 years ago

You think your annoyingness can compare to Hugo's? Oh, hugs, oh no, you clearly haven't read any of his posts.

10 years ago

He plays Monstrum with us...okay yeah I know what you mean.

10 years ago

GOOOAAALLL!!!!!!!

I know I don't use punctuation and insult people a lot. Mostly I do all this on a iPod because my CPU is slow. But GOOAAALLLL

10 years ago
Eww I wanna feel included someone do me next!!!!

10 years ago

Question:
Why do you always use Ewwww instead of Ooooh?

10 years ago
because I verbally said eww now O

10 years ago

It's spelled Oooooooh though.

10 years ago

k.

10 years ago

#4!

10 years ago

who me or Drak? lol

10 years ago

Do you think that when he posted this thread 7 years ago, he ever expected it would ever come to be the battleground of a flame war in the year 2013?

10 years ago

XD Probably not.

10 years ago

Haha well, I wasn't sure about Alvin before because I didn't read his posts, but I'm definately sure now XD

10 years ago

Hugo for the win. I am more the guy who is just insulting and annoying right?

10 years ago

Honestly, you're just kinda a little below par on the intelligence scale (sorry if that offends you, I definately understand that it should) but I never found you annoying. Alvin seems like he's the type of guy who screams into his computer screen that he'll eat your firstborn child because you asked him to play by the rules. Especially considering the fact he's blowing the fuck up at Playa, which makes me laugh because before I just kinda saw him as a guy who might get a little too emotional over the internet, but he just proved everyone on this site right.

I love when that happens \(^-^)/

10 years ago

That's what I kept trying to explain to him! 

10 years ago

I get yelled (half the time other half i just get kicked the shit out of) at in the real world by my parents and step mom for being a smart ass and never get called on in class because I took all the answers in the first trimester.

So online I just acting goofy and dumb... Like Patrick off spongebob

10 years ago

Am I on the list? If I am, may I ask why? I don't remember doing anything particuarly annoying... Can you tell me so I can get better if I have to?

10 years ago

Who wants to bet that Alvin

1.) Rage quits

or

2.) Bows out at the end (most likely after a sudden realization) and acts like he was trolling the whole time.

10 years ago

I still wanna know what Galo has against the US Army, or My profile pic whichever he was "coughing" at. Screw this convo about Alvin lol

10 years ago

You really shouldn't pick on him. For all you know, he's being beat and abused at his house. 

10 years ago

And? I know people who go through a hell of a lot more than that and they're the nicest people I've ever met. It all depends on your outook and I highly doubt that's the case.

10 years ago

I'd say the first. He strikes me as very thick headed.

10 years ago

Playa: This whole mess could have been avoided, what you did was rude.

Now, for a cautionary tale:

There was a boy named Johnny. Some people at Jonny's school started saying that Jonny irritated them. When Johnny found out he stormed up to them and demanded to know why they didn't like him. They said he irritated them. Johnny didn't think that was a good idea, so he started yelling at them and being rude. Johnny thought he was defending himself, but all he was really doing was making everyone dislike him more.

The something happened to Anthony, but Anthony decided to ignore those people and move on with his life. Way to go Anthony.

I'll tell another.

Frank's ankle started hurting one day, frank couldn't understand why it was hurting. He said, "Stupid ankle stop hurting." He started stomping his foot on the ground. He made his ankle worse. If Frank had just left his ankle alone it would have stopped hurting, poor Frank, now he has a limp.

10 years ago

Of course I was being rude. I'm not denying anything Alvin said towards me, he was just trying to act like nobody started saying these things until he left. I needed to be even ruder if I wanted to show him that I truly didn't care enough to only speak ill of him behind his back.

That kind of logic is  going to get somebody in deep  shit one day, I can tell.

10 years ago

"I needed to be even ruder if I..."

"That kind of logic is  going to get somebody in deep  shit one day, I can tell."

10 years ago

*Sniff* those stories were so beautiful :') I liek = 1 respct

10 years ago

Same thing* not something.

10 years ago

Honestly I don't know what any of you are arguing about. It's not like I find any of you annoying and really that's the important thing.

And I think Aeon should've kept his gun pic as his avatar. We need to keep it gangsta up in this mothafucka.

photo Endonymous.gif

10 years ago

HERE HERE THIS BRUTHA KNOWS WASSUP!!!!

wurd

10 years ago

I love my guns what can i say once a military brat always a military brat

10 years ago

This picture made my entire life worth living.

10 years ago

ehehehe

10 years ago

This brightened my day. lol 

10 years ago

More free time than I thought you had.

Btw, update?

10 years ago

This picture makes every moment on this site worthwhile. 

10 years ago

Omg this, this so badly.

Top 10 Annoyers in the Forums...

10 years ago

On the Forum Games :

1. Hugo.

2. Drakilian.

3. Alvin WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR A JOB OR SOMETHING GET BACK TO WORK YOUNG MAN AND STOP SWITCHING ACCOUNTS.

On the Lounge :

1. Myself.

2. Hugo.

3. Galobtter.

Everywhere else :

1. 60% of the members who say hi on the newbie central, and poof for the next five months.  Makes me wanna flip tables.

10 years ago

Love you too swyft ^_^

10 years ago

Soooo, no comment? No actual reason for the rankings?

10 years ago

Did you see the other thread?

10 years ago

Which one?

10 years ago

The one with us bemoaning our own flaws.

10 years ago

You only bemoaned your own false though, not everyone else on the list's flaws.

10 years ago

If I hate a quality in myself, surely, I must hate those qualities in other people too, right?

10 years ago

I don't do that stuff though (except for maybe the unnecessary randomness)

10 years ago

(I think Drak wants to know why he's second on your list)

10 years ago

Ahahaha! I'm not on the list! :)

10 years ago

Nope, nowhere near annoying enough to actually be put on anyone's list.

And Lelouch just has a hard time maintaining his account without his bro hacking in and blatantly spamming.  I'm sure there's a fight somewhere in RL with both of them involved...

10 years ago

You're on my list Fireplay.

(My list of confirmed females on the site)

10 years ago

Oh, am I on that list?

10 years ago

It's the list for CONFIRMED females.

You're on the unconfirmed list :P

10 years ago

I'd like to see your research on that list my friend. It is incorrect. :)

10 years ago

WOAH WOAH WOAH FIREPLAY.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY AMY ISN'T A GIRL?

10 years ago

But I am! And you can confirm that.

10 years ago

This is the internet. How could we confirm such a thing!

10 years ago

Tits or GTFO?

Nah, those are too easily faked

10 years ago

photoshop makes me a pretty lady.....

10 years ago

so does revlon and my wife's heels but hey....

10 years ago

Don't worry Aeon.

What matters if that you FEEL pretty. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise ^_^

10 years ago

OH GOD I FEEL F*****N PRETTY

10 years ago

You LOOK perty :3 now will you play my game?

10 years ago

YAY BO MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT ... I just finally added a profile for myself on here lol. been here a month and just now did that jeesh fuckin slacker....

10 years ago

It took me like 3 months to do mine. And It needs to be updated... but my laziness

10 years ago

lol I hear ya! :)

10 years ago

Wow. Go away for a few hours and all hell breaks out. Just wow.  ;)

10 years ago

Just out of curiosity am I on everyone's list? I am only number two on most I've seen I should feel offended.

10 years ago

I feel the same. It's like I go to sleep and this thread has 200+ posts after I wake up. 

10 years ago

#1:...Bobmcbob?

10 years ago

Nope. Maybe #11, but you're certainly making a valiant effort I must say haha!   ;)

10 years ago

Wait... I'm pretty new, and I don't mean to cause a guessing storm like I did with Endmaster's annoying fucktard, but I'm pretty new. (And I know for a fact when I was much newer, I came close to permanently pissing off Drakilian, had I not made it clear that I was questioning my own intellect.)

I must ask... Am I on your list, playa?

10 years ago

Honestly, I've never found you annoying. I just kinda recognize your existence. It's probably because you're trying to be annoying instead of just naturally being annoying. I mean look at Jplague, he's annoying enough to be on Endmaster's list (as the only one) and he doesnt' see himself as annoying at all. Plus all the people on my list don't try to be annoying, they just are.

If that helps.

10 years ago

Would I be on your list Bo? 

10 years ago

Obviously BZ is on your list. Right?

10 years ago

Why does everyone have a list....

10 years ago

How are you supposed to keep track without a list?

10 years ago

pie charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

You are now my favorite person for the rest of the day Aeon. xD

10 years ago

Where do I sign up for said list? (Especially if they are serving pie!)

10 years ago

Haha it's not that I have a list, I simply have people I find annoying. Should I write it down in  the forums or even think about all the people on here who annoy me then I'd have a list :)

10 years ago

Actually Bo, the concept that I'm willingly trying to be annoying is simply my excuse for being annoying. I simply recognize that I am annoying and say that so I don't make any long-time enemies. Although there are times when I try to be especially annoying. Anyone care about my shitlist?

Nothing to see here.

10 years ago

I care. Not really. 

10 years ago

Well, too bad for anyone who does care about my shitlist, because I don't have one.

10 years ago

You sure showed us.

10 years ago

That made my day haha!

10 years ago

im going to go out on a limb and say since Silver hasnt been on since you "ruined his game" (told him his game's name sucked or whatever made him cry) That you're prolly on his list lol :)

10 years ago

Jplague isn't on Endmaster's list, that was JMGskills

10 years ago

Haha my bad Jplague, I knew it was someone with a capital J in the name :P

10 years ago

So.... what's your list?

10 years ago

"Haha it's not that I have a list, I simply have people I find annoying. Should I write it down in  the forums or even think about all the people on here who annoy me then I'd have a list :)"

10 years ago

Am I on it? <---- the only reason people give a crap about the lists, lol.

10 years ago

Haha you have moments where you annoy me but you're not a constant annoyance so you're not on any list should I make one :P

10 years ago

Yay!

10 years ago

Damn, you should have said yes Bo.

It would have been fun to see Drak pull an Alvin and spend the next 20ish posts trying to convince you he's not annoying.

10 years ago

guess which persistently insulting and annoying person is on my list?

10 years ago

Alvin?

10 years ago

Killa?

10 years ago

JJJ-TheBanisher?

Endmaster?

Alexp?

Me? 

10 years ago

Pft, it couldn't possibly be me.

10 years ago

LOL!

10 years ago

It's me, isn't it? You goddamn bitch-ass motherfucking shitbag son of a bastard bullshit assborn autistic inbred manchild!

10 years ago

Sentinel lost it! Everybody run!!

10 years ago

I was only trying to earn my title as the most insulting person, if I can't simply be the most annoying one.

10 years ago

You want to be the most annoying? Definitely lost it. 

10 years ago

*sniff* I'm just harkening back to my old days as an infamous lurking troll...

10 years ago

I never would have guessed you were troll.

10 years ago

*Pimp slaps the otter* STUPID BOY!!! I can't "lose it", I never had it to begin with!

10 years ago

O.Q Why you be hittin me man!?!

10 years ago

You're my number 1. XD

10 years ago

Haha see? This shit right here is why i can't find you annoying, I can't take you seriously.

10 years ago

Take my annoyingness seriously! Do it now!

10 years ago

Haha that's the thing, what you call annoyance isn't any more annoying than a four year old cussing me out, I just kinda chuckle at how rediculous it is and move on.