Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I think I still prefer the bbc version

8 years ago
James Moriarty

8 years ago

AH HAH! AT LAST! At last, you've revealed yourself! Now I can also forsake this silly disguise in favor of my true identity! Watson and I can capture you at last, you fiend...!

8 years ago

Or can you, Sherlock? You see, by attaching my memories to the body and animus of a fox, I have given myself a whole new set of immunities. We're in city limits, so you can't shoot me. You can't transport me, either.

Then again, you could just trap and bludgeon me to death or sic a hawk on me or poke yourself with a rusty screwdriver a few times and claim I bit you. Though, I'm pretty sure rabies has been eliminated in Britain. I mean, we should've exterminated it already, if we haven't; we're a bloody island, for chrissakes. Regardless, you won't be doing any of those things, because you managed to corner me in front of a medium sized cat door, which you probably aren't accustomed to my being able to use.

So, I am afraid that I must once more take my leave of you, Sherlock.

8 years ago

I can't believe I let a murderer sniff my tail!

8 years ago

I thought he was your son-in-law...

8 years ago

Yeah, but apparently he's also James Moriarty.

8 years ago

Interesting

8 years ago

Wait... Our son-in-law is a murderer?!

8 years ago

No, mine and Sentinel's son-in-law is a murderer.

8 years ago

I am the real ISentinelPenguinI, my dear, don't let Mardox and his shapeshifter come between us crying

8 years ago

Yes don't let me come between you! XD

8 years ago

You cruel fiend! You think this is funny?!

8 years ago

It is a bit funny...

8 years ago

Et tu, Claw2k11?

8 years ago

Yep, it's me! Did I miss anything?

8 years ago

It is a shame that Mardox and his shape-shifting lackey have fooled you too....

8 years ago

Yeah, me and Mardox are not friends at all... You should get that cyborg eye checked up!

8 years ago

You don't have to be friends with him for him to fool you.

8 years ago

You have underestimated the power of crossover fics, James...

*rips off my face* BECAUSE IT WAS POIROT IN CLEVER DISGUISE ALL ALONG!

You see, Poirot he found much human DNA in ze... l'urine de renard zat he found around ze crime scene, so Poirot he glued shut all of the fastest fox exits so that he could catch ze foxes zat were probably working wiz you in exchange for ze peanut butter zat you gave zem, vich Poirot also found in ze foxy excrement around CYS... But zen I caught some foxes, and ze foxes zey did not know what I was talking about... But Poirot always suspects everyone! And now here you are cornered in front of ze glued-shut kitty door!

8 years ago

Wait, really?

8 years ago

Told you he was an imposter

8 years ago

You're the imposter, you don't even look like me! And if you seriously think Mardox can reverse the workings of a multiversal Creator God, your robot programming is even worse than I thought, Arnie.

8 years ago

OF COURSE I DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU! Mardox did this to me! And that Creator God abandoned me! As for robot programming, I'm a cyborg not a robot!

8 years ago

Galu does not simply "Abandon" his mortal embodiments. Not without dying, that is, it's very complicated lore that you don't know about because the necromancer that programmed you doesn't know it either.

8 years ago

Who's Galu?

8 years ago

That one Light/Creator god you couldn't possibly hope to stop from making me regenerate.

8 years ago

You're still mainly trying to anger me instead of your imposter clone, why is that?

8 years ago

Because you're the one who made him. It's actually a plot I never expected you had the itelligence to come up with, but this time I'm genuinely impressed. You created this rusty second-hand replicant who quite honestly looks like he belongs on a prize shelf at a Mexican Carnival and gave him all the memories you thought I had because you wanted him to think he was me, and then attempt to kill me without any fear or moral doubts. But you forget that he's nothing more than a jealous tin can.

8 years ago

What makes you think I made the lunatic?

8 years ago

I just explained, you wanted a personal hitman born with a reason to kill me. Or at least I assumed you weren't a totally useless villain.

8 years ago

I do have a reason to destroy you, you are an imposter who has stolen my identity, my family and my life!

8 years ago

You're just proving my point. This is all what this fat tub of Mard wants you to think, when really it was my identity, my family, and my life all along, and you're just a replicant with no inherent life of your own.

8 years ago

Your lies can't trick me! You may have fooled everyone else (except Mardox since this is all his doing), but you'll never fool me!

8 years ago

Of course you can't see the truth in what I'm saying, Mardox programmed your robot brain to deny everything that would contradict his agenda.  Let me guess, you run on Linux, don't you? Oh, the irony...

8 years ago

For the last time I'm not a robot! Only half of me is a machine!

8 years ago

Yeah, that's also what Mardox wants you to think, but it's actually just flesh-simulating fibers under some penguin leather. The necromancer was too cheap to even use real Penguinite skin, you can tell by the stench of your oil glands.

8 years ago

Ok, not supporting the imposter but how can you smell over the internet?

8 years ago

Penguinites have the best smell in the world, they can smell sounds!

8 years ago

This isn't sound either

8 years ago

I've plenty of stuff to qualify as a non-useless villain, of course you heroic types wouldn't see much use for a villain in the first place.

8 years ago

Yeah, well this is the only evidence I've ever seen of it. Other than this, I don't even think you reach the "Dr. Evil" rung on the villain ladder.

8 years ago

Do you mean that ridiculous bald fellow who wants a hug?

8 years ago

Yes. Your evil levels don't even reach him right now, aside from this scheme here, which is at most Silver Age Joker level.

8 years ago

I took a look and that Joker was worthy of his name.

8 years ago

Haha, no, I just had this mask surgically implanted under my face's skin and attached to various tendons so I could wait until just the right moment... I'm going to have to pick this out with a knife later, but it was worth it...

8 years ago

Lies! You are a shape-shifting underling of Mardox!

8 years ago

If I was a shapeshifter, I probably would've killed most of ISIS by now. And if I followed Mardox... Well, Mardox is a stupid, useless piece of shit ruler, and his "underlings" Clayton and whatshisface are good enough to function without him as their leader, so his little regime isn't going to last anyway. Besides, if he actually injured me, where's the post saying he's doing it?

There's only one possible answer here, you're a robot. Everything you know is false. You were created to kill and replace me, but you will do no such thing, because I'm just too fucking badass.

8 years ago

Hey! Why are insulting me instead of the imposter droid!?

8 years ago

Because I'm quite offended that he thinks someone like you could do that to someone like me.

8 years ago

You mean someone like ME! You are a shapeshifter, you're insulting Mardox to be more credible! You haven't infiltrated ISIS because as an evil shapeshifter you don't care enough!

8 years ago

"Because I'm quite offended that he thinks someone like you could do that to someone like me." I'm starting to prefer the imposter, he at least isn't arrogant.

8 years ago

You're supposedly a demigod, but you're a shitty necromancer who couldn't hold a proper kingdom in his own world, and can't hold one here without doling out high privileges in exchange for more minions to add to your menial supplies. You didn't even bother to try grave robbing, you just settled for a bunch of ten year olds and then came crying to the forums for help. I'm sure if anyone could kill the regenerative host of a Light Creator God, without a fight that would have destroyed you and a helluva lot of the surrounding environment, then it would be you and your gang of ten-year-old not-zombies who got his ass thrown out of his own world. I'm not being arrogant, I'm being sane!

8 years ago

Seriously? You have no idea what happened on my homeworld.

Real names? Or at least a hint to them?

8 years ago

If you couldn't at least have waited until you had a few zombies or something before telling us to 'bow before our new emperor', I might've agreed with you, but right now it just looks like you're a completely conceited person with a severe case of "Underestimate everyone that's against you" syndrome, which has killed countless Batman and Bond villains in this universe already, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason you got tossed over here.

8 years ago

You forget I won the war.

8 years ago

We let you have a bunch of provinces that didn't exist prior to this because we were tired of fighting you. 

8 years ago

Tired of fighting me? You never started.

8 years ago

It didn't feel worth it.

8 years ago

You sure you aren't taking this "insult the master to gain credibility" thing a little too far?

8 years ago

I think you're wishfully tricking yourself into believing that I'm insulting Mardy in order to gain credibility because you wish you had a chance with Angela, Roy Batty.

8 years ago

Wishing I had a chance with my own waifu? Silly imposter, you can't fool me!

8 years ago

You don't have a chance with me, because you're not him. Sentinel doesn't call me his waifu either. >.>

8 years ago

I must admit, despite the real SenPen's uncontrollable urge to insult me and the imposter's insistence on blaming everything on me, this is quite entertaining

8 years ago
*whispers* Shh.. Don't let them bully you. Don't let them get to your head and rip everything out that's still in there. Let them know your fears and they will destroy you..

8 years ago

Don't worry about that, I find the imposter amusing and the real one mildly obnoxious.

8 years ago

I'm sorry for breaking it to you, but you are yet just a beginner as a Dark Lord and Necromancer, if you want to learn to defeat SenPen, come learn from a true Necromancer and Dark lord... ME!

8 years ago

A beginner? I am new to this site is all, check my profile, I'm a few millenia old and truly started being a dark lord when I was say, seventeen maybe.

8 years ago

Several millenia? That's merely a tiny fraction of the time I have been around, I have been I think have about 891 billion years of existence... I far surpass you in every way...

8 years ago

891 billion years? I was ruler of my home plane, all you accomplished is earning the right to call me a whippersnapper.

8 years ago

And you don't think I rule ?my own dimension? A universe filled only with death and darkness?

8 years ago

ONLY death and darkness? That's dull and boring.

8 years ago
And welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to another showoff contest, testosterone against testosterone! Lately we've had the Newspaper War, the SenPen Fight, an exclusive jibber-jabber between "the real" SenPen and his robot rival, and now yet another rivalry between the two Dark Lords of CYS! Does it ought to be fun, yes ladies and gentlemen, this looks like it might be yet another fight of the century! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

8 years ago

Claw, you didn't even really fight in the CYS war and your death knights you lent DerpBacon were mostly slaughtered

8 years ago

That "War" as you called it was nothing to get cocky about, thanks to your money system, I couldn't summon my armies, nor did you allow us to have our full magic powers, in other words you restricted mine and everyone's power with that. If you want a true war then break off the limitations and I will show you what I can truly do!

?

8 years ago

The Internet cannot distinguish between real powers and B.S., that is why I restricted EVERYONE'S power including MINE, even if you had your full power you are unworthy of being called a Dark Lord since you behaved as nothing more than a treacherous FOLLOWER, first saying you wanted to be my lieutenant then tagging along with those silly self-proclaimed Lords of CYS, did it even occur to you to take a true dark lord's course of action? If I had been you, I would have started a third faction! You didn't even try to do anything in that war! I corrupted At_Your_Throat and tried to corrupt others as well! I played the role of an active, cunning strategist! The only reason the war was nothing to get cocky about is because you pathetic lordlings didn't even try!

8 years ago

You controlled pretty much everything in that war making it unfair. That's why no one tried.

8 years ago

I controlled pretty much everything because I was active and you guys weren't

8 years ago

The scales were always tipped in your favour making the rest of us not want to participate.

8 years ago

And how were they tipped in my favor? The Lords of CYS always had a larger roster up until the very end. I did my best to create a fair way to settle things, what was the error?

8 years ago

By no means was any of that impartial at all. You always had the upper hand as GM.

8 years ago

Exactly what are you accusing me of pulling as GM? The main advantage of being both GM and player was that I did not have to wait for a PM conversation.

8 years ago

Oh really? You know why I didn't take this war seriously, why I haven't bothered to even fight? I didn't consider it worth it, what would I have won?? A title I already have? As for corrupting At_Your_Throat, you failed that, I convinced her to rejoin us in this war and backstab
you at the right time, alas the "War",of Cys was worthless. Also, you don't seem to realize that I was never on the Lords Of CYS side, I was merely manipulating DerpBacon, I told him to give me all of his money so that I could make my army again and assure him victory... however, as soon as that would've happened I would've broken off... not before killing him of course. And one last thing, you said to create my own faction, yet you were angry when I betrayed you... To that I have only two things to say... Do you expect a Dark Lord to stay under the leadership of another Dark Lord? And "All is fair in love war." betrayals included.

8 years ago

I didn't say betray wasn't expected and when did you convince At_Your_Throat to rejoin the lords of CYS?

8 years ago

I have talked to her through PM's and made her aee the error in her way. It happened quite recently.

?

8 years ago

It's a bit late for the first war, but it seems you Lords of CYS all want a rematch, we'd have to agree on the rules though and find a way to play without a GM

8 years ago

I?t's simple, we make a freeform RP and ask someone who isn't participating to be the GM, what do you say?

8 years ago

Alright but that runs the risk of turning into a B.S. contest since the whole point is PVP, I'll go post the thread and tag everybody, but who should GM?

8 years ago
Ooohhh, this could get interesting.

8 years ago

You wanna join? If so, I'll tag you too.

8 years ago
Sure, sure.

8 years ago

My dear, I already told you: Mardox ****ed my memory, if you don't want me to call you my waifu, I'll call you something else.

8 years ago

I would also have the courage not to censor myself.

8 years ago

That's ironic coming from a shape-shifter

8 years ago

Wow, shapeshifter, you are going to have a lot of apologizing to your boss to do when this is over, I think you've crossed the line between being convincing and actually angering your dark master. As for the "killing the regenerative host" bit, you weren't paying attention, I'm still alive!

8 years ago

Yeah, but you're not regenerative, nor do you have Galu in you, and if I, the real Sentinel, didn't have either of those things, I would die, not come back as The Terminator.

8 years ago

I'm not the Terminator and did you even bother reading my explanation?

8 years ago
All you bloody Texans are alike to me.

8 years ago

My son-in-law, it is nigh impossible to tell which post you are replying to.

8 years ago

I preferred the BBC version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy over the movie too.

8 years ago

We're actually discussing versions of SenPen

8 years ago

And expanding Sentinel's needlessly large lore!?

8 years ago

Why don't you PM the fake all his lore, just to make this more interesting?

8 years ago

And expanding Sentinel's needlessly large post count!?

8 years ago

Deceiver! You steal my post count to!

8 years ago

You can't steal posts counts... Furthermore, your very existence is a contradiction! If you removed the spirit of the God that live in me and keeps me from regenerating, I'd be dead. Not some coma-lain body that could be saved by robot surgery, not some corpse that could be resurrected by necromancy, (in fact, the light-magic residue would render necromancy in any form, aside from Galu's own impossible.) I'd be completely fucking dead, gone to another world, incapable of returning no matter what.

You can't be me, because if you couldn't regenerate, you wouldn't be here. Read all that lore that you don't remember, soupcan.

8 years ago

Then send me the lore, you've missed something

8 years ago

Pff, what have I missed? I have everything down to a T. After the Sephimic War, Drake, Malika and I went on several adventures across the multiverse eliminating several threats. Sephim offered Simon, Dragov, and May, our evil alternates, great godly powers, they stabbed him in the back quite literally, absorbed Sephim, and attempted to steal Eten Ul Galu, a legendary, godly spear with direct connections to Galu's powers.

You see, if you were truly me, you would have gotten up to at least this part, because this was one of the most important moments of your life, aside from killing the bastard who murdered your parents, having a daughter, and meeting Angela,   (But you don't remember any of these things, or the circumstances under which they happened, because you're just a blank page cranked out by Mardox who'll suddenly "remember" anything I damn well tell him because you're fucking programmed to think you're me.) 

Anyway, our squad eventually caught up with them as they were about to suck Galu out of the space and into their arsenal with their collective powers, as they were effectively 6 Gods at this point, and since I was regenerative at the time I was forced to shatter the spear and bury its fragments in my body, absorbing the spear's power and the conscioussness and the Being of Galu. After that, the evil three got their asses kicked and I stayed dead for about a year before I got up again with his voice in my head. He and I can act separately now, but to separate us right now would mean the death of us both. Permanently.

You can't regenerate, you're not me, you don't know shit about 'your' family because it never happened to you, you're not real, you're a Linux Soupcan, you're a meaningless, soulless construct, and Mardox is using you like the worthless tool you are in an attempt to kill me.  That's it, period, end of story, the Final Word. If you don't want to believe me, (And I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be something as pathetic as you either.) but that's the truth. You can continue squawking on like the bird-themed broken victrola that you are, but that's the long and the short of it. I know who I am, and that's the real me, and I know you're an overgrown tin toy to a megalomaniacal necromancer. Those are the facts, try your best to live with them.

8 years ago

This is all very interesting and a past to be proud of, that is assuming you're not lying to me shape-shifter. Also, I figured out what loophole Mardox exploited in the regeneration: he didn't get rid of it, he simply delayed it long enough to turn me into a cyborg.

8 years ago
Come on out capy, we all know it's you in there.

8 years ago

Why does everyone assume I'm Malkalack?

8 years ago
Because you confessed that and because of your striking intelligence.

8 years ago

I never confessed that but thanks for the compliment

8 years ago
Well then because you made a whole thread about me, hmm. And because I don't like that mischievous smile of yours.

8 years ago

I never made a thread about you, I have no idea who you are and that mischievous smile would be my beak

8 years ago
Wait, are you Mardox?

8 years ago

You realize he blames all his issues on me

8 years ago
Hey, scroll up, I just backed you up >_>

8 years ago

You mean the bit about "don't let bully you", that's not really an issue

8 years ago
Doesn't matter. I am deeply touched by this letdown

8 years ago

I look forward to seeing how this rivalry works out...

8 years ago

I most certainly am not Mardox!

8 years ago

If he delayed it long enough to turn you into a cyborg, your flesh would eventually grow out over all of your robot bits and you'd have to pry them out with a pair of pliers. Hell, you'd at least have a slight resemblance to me by now.

8 years ago

I'd look exactly like you

8 years ago

The imposter robot is adapting!

8 years ago

I'm neither an imposter nor a robot. Your attempts to transform me into a half-metal monstrosity have worn off Mardox.

8 years ago

You're both of those things, you delusional buffoon. Besides, ripping out metal bits from a time before you could regenerate would have left some serious scars, scars that you don't fucking have.

8 years ago

The scars regenerated. Also I updated my profile. I'm taking my life back imposter!

8 years ago

You don't understand, it doesn't matter how uch you can regenerate, if you had a scar before that time or suffered serious wounds at such a sensitive time in your reclamation of power, you would have developed a scar that would take years to heal fully. Otherwise, you'd still have the metal in you and you'd have serious deformities. There's no getting out of this, soupcan, you're not me and you never will be. YOU'RE a shapeshifting underling.

8 years ago

But who's shapeshifting underling? He most certainly isn't mine.

8 years ago

Wait a minute, the one evil genius plan that you've ever done around here and you didn't even do it? Then who did?

8 years ago

... Uhh... Silas, honey, I don't exactly know how to put this, but... Remember that one project I had to do to get my Doctorate in Engineering?

8 years ago

You created the imposter? Why?

8 years ago

Yeah, I want to know that too!

8 years ago

You are so quick to assume I'm a lying imposter. Also Angela, honey, you didn't create me.

8 years ago
She knows you're not SenPen. You forget her superior olfactory abilities. She can remember both your and SenPen's distinct smells.

8 years ago

Internet, can't smell over the internet.

8 years ago

My nose is powerful enough to smell through text, don't question it.

8 years ago

Angela honey, text doesn't have a scent

8 years ago

You've obviously never had a nose like mine.

8 years ago

I have a beak not a nose

8 years ago

Maybe she did and erased any memories of her creating you...

8 years ago

And why would she do that? Hmm?

8 years ago

So that you would actually live a life, thinking you are something real and not a copy of someone already existent.

8 years ago

I decided blocking them out would help prevent existential trauma.

8 years ago

Then why are you rejecting me now?

8 years ago

Because you're not the real Sentinel, you're a science fair project who never learned to be his own man!

8 years ago

If I'm a science project then prove it to me.

8 years ago

1. You don't know anything about Sentinel that can't be looked up on the internet, and then you mysteriously "Remember" it whenever an authority on Sentinel's life posts it.

2. You shapeshift in ways impossible for normal Silas.

3. As Sentinel said above, you would have had scars if you weren't a shapeshifter.

4. You're programmed to deny/ignore anything that says you aren't Silas, because you're supposed to be a spybot.

8 years ago

This has gone on long enough, it is time for the big reveal: I am not who you think I am nor am I who I claim to be you will all be tagged in the reveal thread.

8 years ago

I didn't mean for it to be an imposter, it just imprints on the first person it sees and then tries to emulate them.

8 years ago

Wait, it didn't see you first?

8 years ago

I would have seen Mardox first

8 years ago

The opening is in the back, I was having the real Sent hand me the tools when it started up by accident. In fact, Mardox doesn't even have anything to do with it, he just subconsciously enemizes Mardox because that was who Sentinel had a conflict with most recently.

8 years ago

Ok... and what is it doing here now if it was for your Doctorate?

8 years ago

He must have hallucinated and assumed the trophy case at Harvard was an operating tank in Mardox land and broke out.

8 years ago

That explains quite a lot!

8 years ago

Hahaha, no. And it's not called "Mardoxland" it's called the "Felridge"

8 years ago

My doctorate is in Engineering, not Geography.

8 years ago

And how did you know that, hmm?

8 years ago

You'll see,,.

8 years ago

Nonsense Mardox did this to us all

8 years ago

Lies, all lies but I have realized why the other imposter is impersonating me. Mardox transferred my memories to him, he is an innocent in the matter, a victim like me.

8 years ago

Any mongoloid with a mousepad can copy and save an image, but regardless, even Mardox couldn't have stopped it for as long as he seems to. You would have had that profile picture yesterday if you were actually me.

8 years ago

Claw, I love you very much and we both know you're the best necromancer lord around, so please listen to me when I say DO NOT TELL MARDOX FUCKING ANYWTHING. If Mardox's toy robot was beyond help before, this will only make him even more annoying.

8 years ago

Calm down, I won't tell Mardox shit ! Your secrets are safe with me!

8 years ago

Don't tell Mardox anything, tell me, so I can piece together my past!

8 years ago

Silly robot, you ARE Mardox. Or at least anything you know is what Mardox knows.

8 years ago

That's the most ridiculous accusation yet. Except the second half, that's probably true.

8 years ago

Yeah I was just contributing to further off topic derailment.

8 years ago

And for that we thank you!?

8 years ago

Yeah, the movie was pretty bad, honestly. 

8 years ago

-__-

8 years ago

What, you actually liked it? They messed up like, all the characters. 

8 years ago

Have you actually been paying attention to the rest of the thread?

8 years ago

Does everyone else like the movie then? I'm honestly surprised. 

8 years ago

Aman, read the rest of the thread

8 years ago

If you guys liked the movie, I don't think I want to, lol. 

8 years ago

The thread isn't about that

8 years ago

"I think I still prefer the bbc version"

There are aproximately two british versions of stuff out there. Sherlock Holmes and Hitchhiker's Guide. Seeing how the former is apparent, I find it hard to believe it could be about anything else. 

8 years ago

KEEP READING

8 years ago

Not until you guys manage to understand that the movie was shit. 

8 years ago

FINE, I HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE, THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO FO WITH THAT!

8 years ago

Then how could you possibly have even had an opinion on this stuff. 

Geez, look at this moron, posting in a thread about a movie/show he's never watched.

8 years ago

It's not about a movie/show, read the thread: some mod was joking around and EndMaster is actually derailing

8 years ago

I was joking around about derailing, I was actually staying on topic.

8 years ago

See. Liars. Liars everywhere. 

8 years ago

Endmaster, I beseech thee: quit messing with Aman so he doesn't miss on this entertainment

8 years ago

Pfft, you think you can trick me like that? I'm not wasting my time reading your worthless opinions. 

8 years ago

It's really about versions of SenPen, a mod was joking when they moved this

8 years ago

That's ridiculous. 

8 years ago

Look up and read if you doubt me

8 years ago

Again, I'm not gonna read your shitty opinions.

8 years ago

Your loss...

8 years ago

My brain cells are already thanking me. 

8 years ago
Are you talking about the one with Robert Downey, Jr.?

8 years ago

It was shit compared to the book. My friends who didn't read the book liked it.

8 years ago

The old Infocom text game of Hitchhiker's Guide was cool, but the puzzles were pretty ridiculous.

8 years ago

I've gotten nowhere in it. It's literal torture. I'm 100% certain I missed something in the Vogon spaceship. 

8 years ago

Oh. My. God. Babel fish.

Ever play starship titanic? More of the same, only with graphics.

8 years ago

Sethaniel you mischevious mod! You did this!

8 years ago

Nah, only really played those infocom games without graphics. Terribly evil things. XD

HOW DO YOU GET THE BABEL FISH? I couldn't find it. XD

8 years ago

It's a very long puzzle, I do remember you needed the junk mail from the house, your robe and towel in an effort to cover up the drain so the fish wouldn't slip away when you pushed the dispenser button.

My favorite was the Bugblatter Beast. You had to convince the creature it already ate you which involved etching your name into his "eaten list" and then you had to put the towel over your head since if you couldn't see him, he thought he couldn't see you and with your name on the list that meant he must have already eaten you.

8 years ago

XD Goddammit there was a dispenser? XD

8 years ago

Isn't that the one where you have to stop absolutely everything from grabbing the fish at the vending machine?

8 years ago

Where can said game be found?

8 years ago
BBC's 30th anniversary version can be found here.

8 years ago

Hahaha, you and Aman are amazing.

8 years ago

BBC version is and always will be better.