So yeah, this is my second year of being a CYStian. Yay.
I'm not going to go on and on about my time here, so I'll just make this a Q&A. Ask away.
Mine is coming up soon! Congrats, Depino!
First impression of the site?
I'd say that there was an abundance of helpful members here who were willing to assist anyone who was looking forward to write. But of course that was before I reached the forums: the hellstorm of CYS. Well...sometimes.
Congrats! I keep forgetting, what's your social security number again? 0:)
Thanks, and let's just keep quiet about that, yeah?
Let's not try making these kinds of threads a regular thing. The era of apology threads was enough. :3
...Uh, no. This is a CYS tradition, Thara. (Kinda surprised you haven't seen more of them since you've been here as long as you have.) >_> And it started way before apology threads were ever a thing. I'm happy to celebrate membership milestones with my fellow CYStians.
I second this.
Took the words right out of my mouth, Kiel.
We've had this discussion before Kiel~ I'm technically new, I don't know certain things about traditions and stuff. The join date is a total lie...
But the thing is, celebrating one's joining anniversary is completely different than making an apology thread.
I dunno, both just seem to be pretentious to me.
Your face is pretentious.
The fee fees
I know right, it makes me remember Figment too. :3
Your face is Figment.
xD ... By that logic, birthdays are also pretentious, (and most holidays) as they are also anniversaries, and if you do feel that way, that's your hang up. Don't worry, we don't need to celebrate yours.
How old are you again?
Ahh. If you were past 21, I would've been sad that you hadn't even bothered to get yourself a birthday drink. 18... did you at least get a hooker? xD
One of the best kinds!
Well, glad you were happy, brat.
... That's actually pretty sad.
Well, I mean, that's cool and all how you're super chill and professional about it, but to me, birthdays make me feel... important. Needed. Liked by other people. That kinda stuff. It also shows for people who give you gifts that they care about you and would not enjoy if you fired a bullet into your skull-
Wait, your bithday is in June?
When in June?
Dang. Mine is ten days after.
Well, I mean, just because people give you gifts doesn't necessarily mean you're not independent. It just shows that they care and maybe make your life a bit easier.
Your whole ordeal sounds kinda strange.
The only thing I celebrate is when my favorite video games are released. Oh, Christmas for the lovely gifts of course. Birthdays aren't a happy affair, like, who wants to get old?
I do. Old people are awesome. And it beats the alternative--either you're growing older or you're dead. I pick old.
I'm very fond of my long black hair, I don't think I'm ready to part with it yet sadly. c:
So long white hair isn't cool, too? Wow. You hair racist.
Yah. I'm a hair supremacist Kiel x3 I totally made that up and I already feel totally icky...
It's a celebration of being able to grow wiser and more mature.
Older? Yes, but not necessarily more wise for some individuals. :b Just see how people act in those reality shows that plague television these days. *shudders*
At first I read this as "logic birthdays are also pretentious" and I wondered what a logic birthday was.
Also, real birthdays are the best. I refuse to give up my day of awesomeness and fun just because some people are boring.
I have no idea what a "logic birthday" is, but it absolutely does sound pretentious.
If only I could like a post. Indeed, the spirit and intent is totally different. This is your account's birthday. :3
Right, you're pretentious enough in other ways. :3
I've taught you well. :') *sniff*
I'm with Thara, I don't want every tweedle dee, tweedle dumb and dweedle retarded who no one gives a shit about is soon to start doing them. Then again, I love the apology threads, and hope we have way more.
You can't stop it, Steve.
It's already begun.
Why do you love apology threads?
They're hilarious. I love watching people bitch and whine and beg for forgiveness. They're some of the most entertaining threads there are.
Depends on how gewd the individual is at begging. :D
Noted, but two things: don't you mean "third? Also, this wasn't being put to a vote.
xD ... That's nice, Ford.
Congratulations on sticking it out here for two years, Derpy.
Hmm... got any goals for the future you haven't shared with us yet?
I'm pretty sure I've disclosed all of my site goals before. There's mainly one: actually manage to finish a storygame.
1. Holy shit that is specific. Well...we can always have a good ol' ISIS prank, but it might be too extreme. Might have to get back on that one.
2. At least one, but at this rate I can say none if I want to be realistic.
3. Sure, no homo though.
I hit my Two year mark months ago!
Here's to another two.
holy shit my feefees have been wounded
I have to ask, because this is important: how do you prefer your bacon? Crispy? Squishy? Somewhere in the middle?
Somewhere in the middle.
These are the real questions we should be asking.
Somebody give this person a medal.
Well, congrats Derpy! Well, I don't really have a question, I just want to say that my third year anniversary happened about a month ago.
Extremely belated "happy anniversary," then.
1. Is it true?
2. How many boards could the Mongols hoard if the Mongol horde was bored?
3. Do you want to build a snowman?
4. If you were an orange, what would you do all day?
5. Would you eat an oreo gelatin?
6. Which is the better defense against a rampaging pack of velociraptors? Kung Fu or Heavy Metal Guitar Solos?
7. I have a PhD.
8. Had you been a voter in the great CYS Election, who would you have voted for?
9. If you chose Chris, why are you such an anarchistic dickhead who would watch our beautiful land burn?
10. Would you like a Milton?
11. Is the person you're thinking of right now currently on television?
12. What kinds of shit do you like with your bacon?
13. What's the worst your ass has ever been pwned?
14. How many roads must a man walk down?
15. Does Bruno Mars is gay?
16. Genghis Khan has announced his running for president of Earth next year. Do you find this at all troubling?
17. Thuggee Master Vs. Jack the Ripper. Who wins?
18. Was anime truly a mistake?
19. What kind of shampoo do you and your furry tribe prefer the most?
20. Happy Birthday. Pizza or cake?
2. Multiply the amount of villages they would pillage by five.
4. Roll around.
6. Heavy metal guitar solos will do the trick.
7. Yes you do.
8. Silas or Tim.
9. I didn't choose Chris.
12. All of the shits, Sent. All of them.
13. Don't have a "worst." It'll take too long to shift through all of the times my ass has been pwned to see the worst.
14. Before he must become a man? ...Hella.
15. Bruno Mars may does gay.
16. No, I embrace him.
17. Yikes, that's a difficult question.
18. No. The weaboos were.
19. All the quality shampoos, Sent. All of them. Legend has it that every night, we bow to the glorious liquid and offer a sacrifice.
I would like to offer follow-up Nonsense:
2. If seven ate nine, and nine = fine, who did the crime?
3. Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?
4. If you spontaneously became a potato, what food would you like to be turned into?
5. Would you eat Strawberry Pudding with a Spork?
6. You are about to face a zombie horde. What would be your weapon of choice?
8. If Chris had won the election, what do you think Cystia would look like today?
9. That being said, how long do you think it would have taken for the bombs to be dropped?
10. Would you buy anything from TITS?
11. Who are you thinking of?
12. How often do you eat Bacon?
13. Do you have a defining moment in your life?
14. Do you really wanna live forever?
15. Do u leik Jacob SaggyTits
16. I've recently heard that Bruce Jenner has opted to become a Borg. Does this change your opinion of him?
17. Rhinoceratops Vs SuperPuma. Who would win?
18. Are you a weaboo?
19. Does your posse opt for conditioner as well?
20. Happy Thanksgiving. Pizza or Turkey?
21. Lol this is an extra question lol
1. Why not?
2. Nine. Too fine.
3. Yes they fucking did.
4. But...I'm a potato already...
5. Sporks can't be treated like that.
8. *looks into distance* War... War never changes...
9. Hella quick.
11. Well. No one.
12. Once a day for breakfast, usually.
13. No, I'm too lazy to do shit.
14. Hell to the no no. Kill me now.
20. Turkey with pizza breading.
3. Do you have any idea, ANY IDEA, how much I wanted to ask that question? But I couldn't, because I could only have 20 questions...
10. The Panda Pills would certainly be a change of pace, Angela's been looking for something to experiment with anyway. How you came across such a perverted realm without my help is just beyond me, though.
17. They would have glorious bangin' times.
Lol I got 21
No, not that TITS.
As for that third one, DING DING DING
If not that TITS, what TITS!?
Someone clearly knows where to find the phat beatsies.
Why, this TITS from Dr. Tran, of course!
Blame my borderline-furry cousin for that. I just thought that the traits of a wolf seemed cool.
Am I allowed to make a belated one year anniversary thread?
Sure, but you are only three months away from your second year.
I can make both. :P
This is true.
Do you think this site is superior to most other sites?
I can see that you are a patriotic Cystian (like most of the members). I'm not at all.
This site is good, but there is a better place than this... for me.
Well, I mostly consider this place as a tool to make stories. But the other place is where I get fun.
Oh, an off-topic question -- does your rank really affect your rating? If you are a novelist, will your rating make more impact than a dramatist?
Yes, it does.
Alright then, thanks.
Pffh, still sounds like the words of a traitorous scumbag to me. What did you do during the war, huh?
'Unpleasant' things in your perceltion. But good in my perception.
Ah yes! Raven47: bringer of passive-aggressiveness and writer of stutters.
Mwahahaha! Soon my plan of invading the land of CYS with stronk Stalinium T-34 tanks and IL-2 fighter-bombers with the power of Russian bias will be a go! Then, Gaijin shall take control of this site ))))
Nah, just kidding. I won't do such things. This site has its own preferences and protocol. I understand that. And everyone has their own interest and preference.
Oh, and thanks for being a good admin, 3J. I thought you were not good at first, but then I realized that you're right, and now I like what you did. o7
Aww, thanks! :)
Although I also apologize for my ramblings and craps in the past. Must have been quite annoying.
Now that I finally contributed something. And I'm here wondering if I should stick to CYS or other writing site. Still trying to find which writing site suits me the most, both writing-wise and community.
No reason you can't frequent both!
Raven in this thread: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SubliminalSeduction
?I feel like Raven is recruiting more....uh, troops, and something big is about to happen.
I do hope it's a joke. Because I'm never there.
EDIT: Nvm, really a joke.
odd place to find out I have a daughter...
You got SUPER drunk one night. I'm not surprised you don't remember.