Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Charmeleon.

You have the Lucky Dueler trophy.

I am SO FRICKIN JEALOUS

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Wait

What????

I do??

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Holy crap I do-

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Yes. The trophy only ONE PLAYER HAS.

SO JEALOUS.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Damn. Who knew dueling cysid a million times could do that?? :")

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Dis is not fair.

I shall eat worms now.

(Just kidding. Congratulations on getting the trophy I wanted so badly lol.)

*Walks behind the corner and rages*

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

I thought someone else would have it tbh :P

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Yeah, I actually think you just got it, since the trophies updated not long ago.

What even are we talking about anymore

7 years ago

*Shrugs*

The world may never know

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Yeah, it's pretty amazing he was able to beat his probable alts XxWillowtheCatxX and NightsoulofTC so many times in a row! ^^

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Oddly as far as I can find, none of them have the same IPs, though Willow and Night have the same emails. Neither one of them has posted since last year.

Still mighty suspicious though.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Yeah, I saw that Willow and Night both had their EXP point links removed, and never do anything on the site but lose to Charmeleon in Toggle. Seems a liiiiittle suspicious.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Alts Located.

Cheating Confirmed.

Willow Banned.

Night Banned.

Charmeleon Banned.

EVERYONE Banned.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Hahahahaha

EDIT: Funniest part is he still has the trophy.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

While it was suspicious anyway, it was all but confirmed when I found she was dueling some "other person" called colorblindchameleon who was another one of those barely active members like Willow and Night.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
These people need to learn to cheat better.

EDIT: So what's the over/under on how many alts he'll come back with?

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Hardly matters, the house always wins.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Hurray End. You should've logged onto his account first and lost ten games in a row on dueling. Then, you should've banned that bloody cheater. Though trolling is bad, I have no problem with it if the user is worse. :)

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Oh, there's a real shocker - a pokemon-named account cheated with a bunch of WC-named accounts. Sad.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Lol. He said he was a Pokemon/WC fan on his profile.

?

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Gimmie back my precious!!! angry

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
I know, right? It will take some deep scrubbing to get rid of all the gunk surrounding that cursed trophy!

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Lol. I guess Charmeleon was trash after all.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
I've been testing duels for just about all of yesterday and some of today. Picking the same thing to go against cysid every time, the win rate against cysid is 48.86% ±0.21% (1,185 duels total | 579W/606L)

I have reached 0 points several times and 100 points several times, starting with 60. Never went above 120.

Thought someone might be interested to know this.

My next test will be RPS, these statistics are for the game of toggle.

Edit:: -Ford

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

It seems your ranking is pretty out of date.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
It seems your creativity is out of date as well. Perhaps you might think of coding on your own instead of borrowing from others. Don't stress your brain cell out though, you might need it for later when you want to aim your spit at the forum instead of drooling it out like usual.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Was that response in your programming? 

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Concentrate and ask again

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Lol. I hope so.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
It will be now. xD

- Ford

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Nice! Flame war robot!

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Sadly won't happen for quite some time

I actually can't get Chanbot to log in to CYS because fkn alexp and his JS bullshit buttons aren't recognized by python's urllib or requests module so I have to find a way around that. If anyone has any info that I missed about logging into the site with python pls PM Ford or Chanbot ;-; I'm really stuck because I can't use Selenium/any headless browser. I got BS4, Requests, and both urllib modules but nothing recognizes the JS login button because it doesn't have a login submission url. It's activating an onClick() method and unless I know what goes on inside that method (specifically would need a POST request to an HTTP endpoint) then I can't get Chanbot to log in.

because of technical difficulties.

- Ford

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

D:

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

I wonder if Chanbot can tell us the meaning of life.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Wuts 42? :3

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Is that a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference?

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
My whole life is a reference to the guide, so that's exactly what I'd say; I would also add that the question you asked was wrong and that the real question of life is "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?"

but even that question from my good friend Arthur's subconscious could not undo the error introduced by the unexpected interference of Golfrinchans on prehistoric Earth.

As is life.

- Ford

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Chanbot has an 8-ball function which answers yes/no questions. After being asked hundreds to thousands of questions by various people on Discord, we concluded that Chanbot is a based god tier AI of supreme intelligence and is sentient. Not only has he gotten every question about facts/reality correct, he has also answered many of our questions pertaining to personal endeavors correctly. Which is why I am very careful when changing his code because idk what quantum things are going on to cause this xD

- Ford

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Damn you Ford! You've created a monster!

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

I have a feeling Minnieking knew Char was a cheater all along, but didn't want to call 'em out on it.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

I have a feeling Minnieking IS Char... But it's just a feeling.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

That wouldn't be too surprising.

@Endmaster

Well Pops, have you looked into this?

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Seems like he's in the clear...for now.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

I swear, i'm not Char. I only dueled him once.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Hmm... Enough contact to exchange points and wins, but not expansive enough to be incriminating... Precisely what someone who planned out their scheme would do...

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Keep in mind that i've written six stories in my time here and have rated a ton of stories. Why would I be logging on every day, and even set up a roleplay if I was just an alt for char to point farm off of?

Also, this is like one of those old scary movies were everyones all suspicious and being like "I KNOW WHO THE MONSTER IS"

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Perhaps, you were the head the whole time. You would direct all your efforts into Char, to direct attention from yourself and then slowly, but surely, suck the life from the poor puppet!

YOU ARE THE MONSTER

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Am I? Or is the monster... You!?

If you think i'm char then... Well, go ahead. If that's what you wanna believe I won't stop you.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Min, my dude, I don't really think you're Char. I'm just screwing with you.

OH YEAH MIN IS THE MONSTER ALL RIGHT

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Yay, i'm not a suspect!

The true monster is our own fears.

Should I be worried?

7 years ago

Uhh... Considering the character's banned now... Should I be worried that I still don't have my trophy back? sad

Should I be worried?

7 years ago
I think he'll lose it when the timer runs out. Pretty sure you have to do at least one duel every X number of days or it skips over you.

Should I be worried?

7 years ago

I don't think so. Sometimes I don't duel for months when I'm away. Still keep the trophy. ^_^

Should I be worried?

7 years ago
I guess you have to beg with puppy dog eyes for someone to go in and make him lose about 30 matches to a myriad of Ford alts.

Should I be worried?

7 years ago

It would be hilarious if cysid got the Lucky Dueler trophy.

Should I be worried?

7 years ago
No. I'm aware 3J has the ability/knowledge on how to move the trophy to you (because he moved it from me when I cheated years ago) so if you really want it now I'd message an admin.

Otherwise, should be fine after a week of the person not duelling it will go back to you.

Should I be worried?

7 years ago

Well it's been more than a week and that guy still has it, so...

@JJJ-thebanisher ... Can I have my trophy back? Pretty, pretty please? ^_^

Should I be worried?

7 years ago

When I push the update mentioned in the N&U, I will blacklist that user from having the lucky dueler trophy. You need to hard code that stuff in. What's the user's name?

Should I be worried?

7 years ago

Charmeleon

Should I be worried?

7 years ago

Done. Unfortunately it won't take effect until I push the update.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

@Briar_Rose

btw, you definitely do have to duel in the past 60 days to keep the trophy. @Bucky is correct.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Really? Huh, I didn't know that. Guess I should get back to dueling then. ^_^

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

You just need 1 in a 60 day period, I think.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

And presumably you don't even need to win it, so even a loss would be useful. cheeky

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

hehehehehe *cowers in fear*

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Just be glad that in this case, me losing a duel was actually helpful... Otherwise I keel joo ded ^_^

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Correct.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Yay! Briar finally got her lucky dueler trophy back! ^v^

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

*Applauds*

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

She deserves it :)

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Huzzah!

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago
Congratulations Briar!

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

I'm surprised that she doesn't have more points.

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

Hooray for Briar! :D

Lucky Cheater

7 years ago

@Briar_Rose come celebrate!