Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Death

7 years ago

2016 had a number of celebrity deaths, and lots of people were very upset about each one. Out of all the celebrities who died this year, who's death made you the most sad? Mine was Willy Wonka.

Death

7 years ago

Leonard Cohen died at the beginning of November. He was one of my idols, so I'm still a bit heartbroken. When I heard he died, I listened to "Hallelujah" at least twenty times.

Death

7 years ago

Yeah that one got me a bit down as well.

Death

7 years ago
Harambe

Death

7 years ago

How did I know this was coming?

Death

7 years ago
May he live on in our hearts.

Death

7 years ago

Fidel Castro. He was a hero, an icon, and an inspiration to many including myself. He will be missed.

Death

7 years ago

Yes, i'm sure he will.

Death

7 years ago

Due to the serious nature of most of my posts, I feel the need to put a little disclaimer here:

This was indeed a joke.

Death

7 years ago

Blatantly stating that he's making a joke: further evidence for the robot theory.

Death

7 years ago
¡Hasta la victoria siempre!

Death

7 years ago

I'm going to echo this one, except not jokingly because I appreciate true heroes, and also Anton Yelchin.

Death

7 years ago

There hasn't been any deaths that have made me feel any sort of way. That one chick that plays Princess Leia (I forgot her name, but I know she used to be fat) died, and I'm worried that it'll make the next film even shitter than the most recent one *if that's even possible). Aside from that, Muhammad Ali's death kinda bummed me out. But I quickly got over it since I was already expecting him to die soon.

Death

7 years ago
Production on Star Wars VIII is done IIRC. So she got all her lines in.

Death

7 years ago

Danaos cares nothing for the lives of organic, we already knew this.

Death

7 years ago

I'm actually disappointed he felt something for Muhammad Ali.

Obviously he needs to have a full diagnostic check.

Death

7 years ago
Joe Dever, the author of Lone Wolf gamebooks :(

Death

7 years ago

Queen Elizabeth II

Death

7 years ago

I'll presume you're joking rather than were actually fooled.

Death

7 years ago

Yes, that was a joke, but I did hear she has pneumonia. 

I almost said Betty White, but she's a national treasure and she'll never die.

Death

7 years ago

While I bode no ill will towards the Queen, I hope she expires soon. I've been waiting for her to die for years.

Death

7 years ago

WHAT? Why?

Death

7 years ago

Because she's been alive for too long. Why else? Plus, I want to see a new monarch, and that won't happen while she's still alive.

Death

7 years ago

Dude, you are just painful.