Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

All of the forums have an associated tagline. What do you think the Creative Corner forum should use? Post your best ideas here (multiple allowed -- one per post) and the best submission will receive 40 points.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Might as well post the ones I had when I suggested them:

“Got some non-storygame ideas? Here’s where you can unleash your writing and artistic creativity in other ways!”

"Practice your writing, show off your short stories, original art and more."

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
I like the second. Would tweak it slightly so new members don't post in it when they should be in WW.

"Share your short stories, poems, collaborative works, original artwork and more."

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
This one covers everything and is clear enough there shouldn't be confusion. (There will still be confusion, because, CYS.)

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
How about... "What's your favorite idea? Mine is being Creative! How do you get an idea? I just like to think creatively!"

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
Got something creative you want to share? Be it art, music, prose or poetry, feel free to share it here!

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

The Creative Corner - A creative creation creatively created for the creativeness of creative creators! Come post your art, writing, and WIP's here.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Writing. Eating paste. Being in a cell. All more fun with an audience.

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
"A place to sit up straight, do things, and show off about anything you'd like."

"Post OC fgt"

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

"Want to write short stories, post your ideas, share poems, or get help with your writing? This is the place to do it!"

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

"A place to sharpen your writing skills with stories, poems and more (fuck off plagiarists - especially Kain).

"Have ideas for non-CYOA stories, art or other media? Present your works of art here."

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

We're going to go with the Bucky/End collaborative tagline. 20 points to each of them.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
Huzzah! @EndMaster Grape juice and wine in celebration. I'll summon Jim.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Huzzah!

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Congrats, Bucky and End ^_^

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
Congratulations! Death to Forum Games!

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Isn't the Writing Workshop already for short stories and stuff? I mean, I know that you want it to be only for writing related questions, but it seems to me that with all these questions regarding the site (including those of new members in the Newbie Lounge), you might as well post a "Q&A" section for it.

TL;DR: I think the WW is already for writing exercises, and for question related things you might as well create a separate section.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Do you like writing but not enough to actually write a storygame? Here is where you can post short stories, poems, or whatever else you degenerates do. Be creative.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

They already chose one

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
better to come last than not finish

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Exactly

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

I saw that but I decided to be creative and wrote one anyways.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago
Share your short stories, poems, collaborative works, original artwork and more.

needs an oxford comma so it will read:

Share your short stories, poems, collaborative works, original artwork, and more.

Creative Corner Tagline

7 years ago

Some things "need" an oxford comma but this sentence definitely doesn't, as there's no ambiguity possible. I like it too, but this isn't a grammatical mistake.