Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Vulnerable horror games

7 years ago

So I just got done beating Alien: Isolation after taking a six month hiatus to nut up. Phenomenal game, by the way. Lot of great sound design and very Alien-esque technology. Highlight for me was when you talk to the AI and it's exactly like Mother onboard the Nostromo. I definitely enjoyed the game but the sections where you were fighting only Working Joes tended to drag on a bit. 5/7 would recommend.

Anyone else play it? Anyone else enjoy it? What about other horror  games that feature an unkillable threat hounding your ass? Let's chat. 

Vulnerable horror games

7 years ago

I do like the Alien. It felt like it should've been the star of the show, but then there was all this android bulsch. Droids were kinda spooky too, of course, but there's always that one space SOMEWHERE on the map where you can poke them with your weapon enough times that the AI un-learns what you taught it and it returns to its minor doofiness until you play for real again.

Vulnerable horror games

7 years ago

I've played that game, I've never beaten it because of course I have to play on the highest difficulty setting, similar games are Silent Hill: Shattered memories and Five nights at Freddy's

Vulnerable horror games

7 years ago

http://www.scpcbgame.com/

Blink and die.

BLINK AND DIE.

Them run around a nutty facility desperately utilizing various artifacts to stave off the dying some more.

I wonder if the toaster artifact is in the game somewhere...

Vulnerable horror games

7 years ago

SPOILER!!!

Outlast 1,2, and Whistleblower.

In every single game besides Whistleblower,you die at the end...devil