Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Memes

7 years ago

Feel free to dump your appropriately formatted memes here. Pray that it doesn't get out of hand. But while you're here, how about some questions?

What is your favorite meme of all time?

What is currently your favorite meme?

What was the first meme you came into contact with?

What is your favorite aspect about memes?

Memes

7 years ago
all time: layers of irony because I use it everyday and I'm always on like 7 layers. sometimes up to 9. it's the cornerstone of all memes nowadays.

honorable mention: windows memes

currently: bee movie shitposts and carl wheezer croissant remixes. these are a bit outdated now but there really isn't any good ones out right now or recently.

first meme that I remember: desu

favorite aspect: simultaneously giving me a reason to live and making me want to kill myself

Memes

7 years ago
Another memes thread? Don't you remember what happened with the last one?

Memes

7 years ago

This one is different, my fair sister. This thread has structure.

Memes

7 years ago
Alright then, I hope it will survive. It seems decent so far.

Memes

7 years ago

Favorite of all time: probably dat boi. it is always the brightest lights that burn out the quickest.

Current favorite meme: abstract and surreal memes. see picture for example (from my personal meme stash)

First meme (IIRC): one of those rage comics. I'll be fucking damned if I remember which one.

Favorite aspect: they're funny. they distract me from the ever present danger of the apocalypse, nuclear or otherwise. what, did you think I was going to give you some artistic critique of memes? no. fuck off.

Memes

7 years ago

What's going on in that picture, Chris?

Memes

7 years ago

Crabbo helping human get fuckin torched, man.

Memes

7 years ago
shit man. vague images are my jam.

Memes

7 years ago

My favorite meme of all time is probably any edgy meme that normies would cringe in disgust at.

See above.

Like Chris, the first meme I came in contact with was a rage comic. They were complete shit but really popular and cool in those times.

My favorite aspect is that they distract us from the negative aspects of society by feeding us memes about the negative aspects of society.

Memes

7 years ago

My favorite meme of all time is the spam-fueled classic, Lennyface. I enjoy this meme due to it's core nature of perversion, playfulness, and mystery. 

My most current favorite would have to be Roll Safe. Even if it had risque origins, the meme it has blossomed into now is glorious, and is very enjoyable.

The first recognizable meme I ever came into contact with was Awesome Face. I remember encountering that little dude when browsing Flipnote Hatena. I couldn't stop drawing it, and one of my classmates told me it was a rage face, from rage face comics. And that is how my journey of memes began.

My favorite aspect of memes is the pure flexibility, content, and community. Millions of people face-to-face and on the internet band together to create, share, and consume memes. The humor can be practical, abstract, or even surreal, and many memes focus or ridicule things in real life.

Memes

7 years ago

Oh, here's a meme I made for Chris on his birthday and forgot to post. Happy belated birthday, Chris.

http://i.imgur.com/LInlASX.jpg

Memes

7 years ago

Harambe memes. Nuff said

Memes

7 years ago
normie.

Memes

7 years ago

Doge.

Doge.

Doge.