Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Good Mobile Audio Editing Apps?

7 years ago

I'm looking for a good mobile app that could be used for 

1) Mixing together different recordings (overlapping recordings in other words)

2) Possibly editing out background noise (or if it can't be the same app, maybe suggest a new recording software for me :/)

Any suggestions?

7 years ago

Mind if I ask what for? Any big projects?

7 years ago

It's not for anything major. Just for some amateur animated music videos and the such. Mainly stuff that's only going to be shared with close friends. I think it'd be pretty fun to make something I did the piano, drums, guitar, and singing for :P

I'm also kinda curious as to how many instruments I can mix together since I can play a wide range of instruments (not very well but still. It's fun)

7 years ago

Not like I can do much, but I can play the violin if you're interested. Also, this seems like a good app.

Wait, piano, drums and guitar all in one place? Your neighbors must surely love you.

7 years ago

Ooh. Looks like it could work. Downloading right now. 

Downloaded. Huh. Don't think it could work TBH.

Violin? Nice :) I would love to hear you play some day.

And yes xD Few more instruments as well, but those are my main.

7 years ago

Is it multitrack, though? It doesn't look it.

7 years ago

WAIT! Just in case, it seems like it's a freemium app with ads. If anything happens, maybe this list will help?

7 years ago

Most of them seem to only be for desktop. I got Music Studio Lite..Slow download ^^

7 years ago

Problem is, these aren't for mobile.

You could try AudioDroid. Looks like it allows for two tracks, at least. (Also looks like it kinda sucks and is cluttered with ads, tho.)

Nah. Music Studio's probably way better.

7 years ago

If it was just two tracks, I guess I could repeat over and over until I got all the tracks I wanted in one file? 

I am a quarter done with downloading Music Studio. Hmm..this is slow. Guess the storm is still messing with my wifi.

7 years ago

Holy shit a storm? What are those like? I mean, we don't have those here, we only have a sort of landslide that ruin everything on land and forced a woman to breastfeed her piglet.

7 years ago

Just means a lot of rain, and my internet keeps cutting out. Oh, and there's rain puddles as big as ponds everywhere.

7 years ago

Rain sounds fun.

7 years ago

Can't give you any specific suggestions, but Google "mobile daw" and I'm sure you'll find a bunch.