Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Seems like people like taking and discussing quizzes, who knew (eye roll)?

Still, this one came up and seemed interesting, thought I'd share it if anyone was interested

Which DnD Character are you?

My own result:

Lawful Good Human Monk (4th Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Chaotic Evil Human Druid/Cleric (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 14

Why do all these tests make me out to be a horrible person? Maybe I am a horrible person...

DnD Characters

7 years ago

A Chaotic Evil Healer / Undead banisher. Sounds confusing. You're low level, you can probably quest to change alignment

DnD Characters

7 years ago

+.*Chaotic Good Human Monk (1st Level)*.+
Ability Scores:

Glitter- 100
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15 

I tried to play dnd once at friends house. I wanted to be a bard/monk single dad named Sanderson "Sandy" Flagpole Smackhand who attacked using a giant foam hand that said "#1 DAD". I was shot down. Instead I was a manic-depressive Scottish bard named Kelly Krackjaw and I killed myself twice during the gang. I was kicked out of my band and I never really recovered. Those guys were no fun at all.

(Also StrykerL, may I ask what your icon is of? It looks Valkyria Chronicle-ish)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Glitter isn't a skill for monks :p

The icon is Welkin from Valkyria Chronicles (1, the only one I consider canon). He's an excellent character in a unique setting, if I didn't have him as the icon, I'd have gone with Geralt.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

If I'm chaotic good, and I see glitter as essentially good, then it's okay, right? If i'm gonna punch people for justice, I'm gonna do it real GLAM-LIKE.

And I literally just started on Valkyria chronicles series (like, a week ago). I only have the second one for psp, but I adore it!The setting is so nice, and I'm losing sleep over how addicting it is for me. I wanna play 'em all now! The third one looks pretty  different...but gosh, it's so fun.

(OH AND WELKIN IS MARRIED TO BREAD LADY OH THAT GUY)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

You're chaotic, you punch because you felt like it, not in the name of justice (unless that'd cause more chaos). I guess that would permit glitter, it is rather chaotic, it just wouldn't be a monk skill.

Get Valkyria Chronicles 1, for PC/PS3/PS4. It's a fantastic genre blender of a game with wonderful mechanics, story, and art. I'd rank it among my top ten of all time. I haven't played the sequels, but I know of them well, they're a pale shadow of the first. 

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I think it's biased towards monks. I got Chaotic Neutral Human Monk/Sorcerer

Which is a combo that perhaps does pander to my laziness and miserly behavior with money.

No need to buy or train with weapons and armor and no need to buy or read any scrolls/books.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Other way round, I think everyone on the site is biased towards answering questions in the same way. I suspect a love for learning, avoiding the outdoors/exercise, and a preference for Eastern religious ways vs New Age and old Western is shunting most everyone into the monk life (TM). It gives you a detailed breakup of stats down below, Monk was far ahead, followed by sorceror for me. 

Sent's Silas persona seems to have rolled way higher in Constitution and Dexterity and is a Paladin, so I suspect he was answering questions in a travel loving, foe smiting way which writers would not normally choose.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

To be fair, I answered from the point of view of someone with physical superpowers. He might've been even higher if he was more of a sprinter than an endurance runner, and had actually bothered to play a sport. ("I've been asked to be on a professional sports team" seemed to imply higher stat-get than the other available options.)  He also may have been lower if we were taking base power levels into account and not the body-levelling regenerative shit his body gets up to when his heart rate goes up, but he's never exactly been physically unremarkable. I tried to answer physical questions from the sort of mid-level between medium/light cardio and resting-heartbeat that he's usually in, but that's still a lot, from an average guy standpoint.

What really surprised me was that he scored so high mentally. I've been writing him as more of an airheaded dingus with a very high opinion of himself, but I guess his character and cognitive abilities may be a little better than I usually give him credit for... Not that this test would show it, but it did get me thinking. I figured he was just a doof who was just socially and tactically intelligent enough to get by, but I guess he does have a doctorate in barbecue. I guess he's just scatterbrained, impulsive, and actively anti-introspective more than legitimately dumb.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Yeah, those exceptional non-combat skills surprised me as well. But you bring an interesting writing tool to light, put our imaginary characters through personality tests, and then work with the outcome, surprising as it may be. Nice.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Well I thought that too, but a monk is still relatively physical. You're just training your body as a weapon as opposed to using a sword or something. Need a lot of discipline as well.

I would have thought the whole love of learning/reading and avoiding activity/outdoors that the members of this site might favor would have resulted in more wizards.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Ah, you're right. I rolled pretty low on the top four skills a monk should have, yet still got a monk. May well be that besides the site member's natural tendencies the activity does indeed overweight towards monks (maybe the creator never thought Eastern philosophy would be well received?)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I guess picking Eastern religion and philosophy really puts one in favor of monks.

I still picked Western religion over New Age though.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Went Eastern twice, and Western once (vs New Age)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I did pick New Age and Eastern a bit, since Silas subscribes to the fantasy standard "A God for everything, and an afterlife for every god" kind of religion, where Western religions and mythologies tend to stick more to "There's one god (Or one favorite/in-charge god) that's easily made jealous, and one 'Good' afterlife."

Though, I'd be interested in going full-eastern if it didn't take so long. A Buddhist Paladin is a very interesting concept, honestly.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Hell, I figured the storytelling, character-playing drive we have around here, we'd actually have a lot of bards. But Bards weren't as much of a thing in the early editions, I guess.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

That and low sample size, only 4 quiz takers as of now.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Bards had weird rules in the 1st editions. Monks as well though.

I think the top rank you could get as a Monk was "Grandmaster of Flowers"

With a title like that, you better damn well be a bad ass.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

"I use the force of my personality to..."

1) Convince people I'm right.

2) Entertain people.

Yes, yes I do. Now where's the third button?

Took the quiz for my Silas persona, because my real quiz results are a lot of effort for something not as fun or self-aggrandizing.

Neutral Good Human Paladin (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 20
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 19
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 15

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Yeah, a couple of questions were annoying because they offered options I'd have selected both of. Also, good god you've rolled an overpowered beast, thank goodness you're on the good side, otherwise I don't see the monks we have till now surviving your onslaught.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

True Neutral Human Sorcerer (1st Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength- 11

Dexterity- 11

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 10

Wisdom- 10

Charisma- 11

Going to post the Detailed Results because why not?

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXX (6)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Race:

Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)

Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)

Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:

Barbarian - XXXX (4)

Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (8)

Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Rogue ----- XXXXXXXX (8)

Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

1st level spellcaster with 11 strength

Y'know, I'd like to say I've never seen a build like that before, but then I remembered what modded Warband is like...

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I think it was Icewind Dale, but whenever I'd roll up a Necromancer class, the Charisma always was at a minimum level of 17 and I couldn't even lower it beyond that.

Why the hell would a Necromancer need a charisma of 17?!

Ended up making him the leader of the party for purposes of speaking to the NPCs.

DnD Characters

7 years ago
Wait, so is that bad? I'm not really knowledgeable about D&D or particularly interested in it, I'm just interested in good quizzes. I don't think I ever tried out any of the mods that involved magic either, I mostly stuck to the simpler ones that didn't change the medievel world.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

1st level characters guide, at least in my experience:

2-4 shit. Don't use classes that rely on this in any measure.

5-7 Could go either way. Obviously the higher the better

8-9 P good. This is sometimes the highest number you get in a character. You can base a class off of this.

<Anything double digits> That's damn near the highest thing you can roll. If your class does not rely on this attribute, then what the fuck do they do in their spare time, and how much of their life has been devoured by the protein shakes and rep sessions needed to pull this shit off!?

DnD Characters

7 years ago
I Am A: Neutral Good Human Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength-11
Dexterity-12
Constitution-11
Intelligence-16
Wisdom-13
Charisma-13

Alignment:
Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Chaotic Neutral Human Paladin/Bard

Strength- 13

Dexterity- 14

Constitution- 13

Intelligence- 9

Wisdom- 13

Charisma- 15

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Cleric ---- XXXXXX (6)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Rogue ----- XXXXXX (6)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Paladin or a bard. Que no los dos? 

DnD Characters

7 years ago
I Am A: Lawful Good Gnome/Cleric (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength-15
Dexterity-14
Constitution-12
Intelligence-11
Wisdom-14
Charisma-12

Alignment:
Lawful Good A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Gnomes are in wide demand as alchemists, inventors, and technicians, though most prefer to remain among their own kind in simple comfort. Gnomes adore animals, gems, and jokes, especially pranks. They love to learn by personal experience, and are always trying new ways to build things. Gnomes stand 3 to 3.5 feet tall and live about 350 to 500 years.

Primary Class:
Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Secondary Class:
Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I answered honestly, and I am not surprised with the results.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I answered honestly and was shocked by the results T.T 

DnD Characters

7 years ago

das cuz ur secretly evil

DnD Characters

7 years ago

https://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/

This one is much better.

Going to take it and see what I get.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I'm pretty sure I took this one before. I'll have to dig through my PMs to find the link to my results...

DnD Characters

7 years ago

The Silver Hand

13% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 48% Vitality and 27% Agility!

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light and moon magic. Specifically Silver Hands either use their magic to launch blasts of powerful light based energy from their fists, or they use it to heal and restore life. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them, and as one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occasionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Indeed, just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic gives Silver Hands powers of transformation and transmutation, which they can use to morph themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness and divine creatures of light.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

This is much closer to a CYOA adventure than a quiz, it's a far more engaging read. If it was on the site as a CYoA, it'd probably rated between a 5 and a 6. However, as far as quizzes go, this creates its own classes, which means it's not too useful to share with people. The good thing with DnD is that it's relatively easy to understand what class a person builds, and what the stats mean. 

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...

The Classless

12% Strength, 3% Bloodlust, 7% Intelligence, 13% Spirit, 13% Vitality and 5% Agility!

The Classless

Somehow you completely failed at achieving a class. How in the world did you manage that!? O_o But I guess it makes you sort of unique? A jack of all trades and a master of none, you are the Classless!

This is a very low level class. Actually it's not even really a class at all, but you can go ahead and pretend it is.

If you would like a different class, try being more consistent with your answers. Or you could try shooting for The Hero class which requires all of your skills to be nearly equal.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

How?

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I chose all the sarcastic/funny/charismatic answers!

I WANTED TO BE A BARD, DAMNIT!

... This test sucks...

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Okay, so I retook it choosing "serious" answers this time, and I got:

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...

The Rune Weaver

20% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 18% Intelligence, 45% Spirit, 42% Vitality and 47% Agility!

The Rune Weaver

By drawing runes with their feet, Rune Weavers are able to quickly and easily create powerful and deadly spells. Oftentimes, Rune Weavers are skilled dancers, and they will often draw their runes through the art of dance. Although not skilled with a sword, Rune Weavers are often quite nimble and powerful, making them difficult opponents to defeat in battle. By combining the power of their martial arts with the flexibility of their dance, Rune Weavers can effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat their foes. In addition, by synchronizing their martial arts with their rune weaving, they can both physically attack their opponents and simultaneously cast spells with the runes they draw with their feet. This ability to use both incredibly powerful magic and physically attacks at the same time is a unique and deadly skill that almost no other class possesses. Although all Rune Weavers are quite skilled with light and healing magic, there are a few that have learned to use destructive elemental magic and powerful psionic energy.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Which is weird, because I did not do any rune options.

More proof that this test sucks.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

no, u succ

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Pretty close to a bard.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Bards charm and sing, not dance while drawing runes!

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Ooh, more quizzes!

The Odin Warrior

63% Strength, 15% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 20% Agility!

Masters of multiple weapons and forms of hand-to-hand combat, the Odin Warriors are truly fierce and formidable opponents. Although Odin Warriors may look frightening, they often have a good heart and engage in battle for the right reasons, but make them your enemy and expect to be soundly defeated! Although warm-hearted on the inside, Odin Warriors are tough, cold and ferocious on the outside. With so much power and ferocity, some Odin Warriors may occasionally become corrupt and bloodthirsty. In fact, some Odin Warriors have mastered the art of dark magic and summoning techniques, making them even more dangerous and savage in battle! Regardless of whether or not they are good or evil, their endurance and strength is almost boundless enabling Odin Warriors to take down truly formidable foes. Their skin is as tough as the earth allowing them to block a sword with their bare hands. Spellcasters have trouble against them as well because magic attacks seem to have little effect on this tough natural armor which the Odin Warriors can enhance with moon and earth magic. Besides their defense, Odin Warriors can easily punch through stone walls with their bare hands, or they can even blast through by launching energy from their fists and weapons. With a sword, Odin Warriors can simply slice through giant boulders as if they were made of butter. This combination of defense and strength makes the Odin Warrior an unstoppable force!

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Oh I took that one before, it's pretty cool. I got the necromancer. (Surprise, I know)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Well, no one can fault you for consistency, though the Necromancer options seemed really obvious to be fair.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Dragon Master

17% Strength, 55% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 32% Agility!

By combining powerful dark magic with their ferocious killing techniques, the ruthless Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or slay and capture the souls of legendary dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. In an effort to become more powerful and prevent anyone else from learning their magic, the most vicious and evil Dragon Masters will often mercilessly slay the wise dragons that taught them their techniques; however, although Dragon Masters are often dark warriors, some may use their powers for good and for the benefit of all humanity, but their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

DnD Characters

7 years ago
My result:
Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 11

DnD Characters

7 years ago

That's pretty strong for a wizard!

DnD Characters

7 years ago
True, my stats are not wizard like at all. I guess it's because I chose being tuff over being fast in many cases. But hey, at least I'm not dead meat if I run out of mana or whatever.

DnD Characters

7 years ago
True Neutral Human Rogue (3rd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 13

DnD Characters: Day 1

7 years ago

From the eleven characters that came up, fun facts: 

• The only non-human was Gnome Zaghero
  • Half were level 1 or 2
  • The most common class was monk
  • The most common alignment was Lawful Good (3)
  • In a fair arm wrestling competition, Silas|Sent would destroy everyone, Orange would need to rely on luck

Lawful Good Human Monk (4th Level) StrykerL
Chaotic Evil Human Druid/Cleric (2nd/1st Level) Orange
Chaotic Good Human Monk (1st Level) puddlebunni
Chaotic Neutral Human Monk/Sorcerer (6th Level?) EndMaster
Neutral Good Human Paladin (5th Level) Silas|Sentinel
True Neutral Human Sorcerer (1st Level) Bannerlord
Neutral Good Human Wizard (2nd Level) MrMustachio?
Chaotic Neutral Human Paladin/Bard (? Level) Tim
Lawful Good Gnome/Cleric (1st/1st Level) Zaghero
Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level) Mayana
True Neutral Human Rogue (3rd Level) Killa

7 years ago

Haha, I'm the odd one out. Probably because in the quiz it asked for my body type. I'm not a pencil or a hotdog, but more of a chicken thigh. Thick.

I had no idea it would affect my race much.

7 years ago

I've never beat anyone in an arm wrestling competition. Not even luck could help these spaghetti arms.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Neutral Good Half-Elf Bard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 13

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Oh shit, must've not copypasta'd my level.

And Zag replied, so I can't edit it.

I was 1st/1st Level.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Lawful Good Half-Elf Ranger/Sorcerer (1st/1st level) 

Ability Scores:

Strength- 15 

Dexterity- 17 

Constitution- 15 

Intelligence- 14 

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 17 

Alignment:

Lawful Good-A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. They combine a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. They tell the truth, keeps their word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be as it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest. 

Race:

Half-Elves- have the curiosity and ambition for their human parent and the refined senses and love of nature of their elven parent, although they are outsiders among both cultures. To humans, half-elves are paler, fairer and smoother-skinned than their human parents, but their actual skin tones and other details vary just as human features do. Half-elves tend to have green, elven eyes. They live to about 180. 

Primary Class:

Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses their skills and training on a specific enemy. A type of creature that they may bear a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. Their skills allow them to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and they also have special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that they're able to draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as the druid does, and like a druid they're often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. 

Secondary Class:

Sorcerer- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast. 

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Pretty high stats in general.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

As expected from your daughter.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Secondary Class:
Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Level 1/1?

DnD Characters

7 years ago

It's level 2, but the levels are spread over both classes.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Yeah I would have had level 5, but since I had dual class, I was a level 3 Monk and level 2 Sorcerer.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

True Neutral Half-Elf Monk (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Half-Elves have the curiosity and ambition for their human parent and the refined senses and love of nature of their elven parent, although they are outsiders among both cultures. To humans, half-elves are paler, fairer and smoother-skinned than their human parents, but their actual skin tones and other details vary just as human features do. Half-elves tend to have green, elven eyes. They live to about 180.

Class:
Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Druid ----- XXXXXX (6)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXX (8)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Ranger ---- XX (2)
Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

I Am A: Neutral Good Human Fighter (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 11

Alignment: 

Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race: 

Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:

Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Rogue ----- XXXXXX (6)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

DnD Characters

7 years ago
You Are A:

True Neutral Human Ranger (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Rogue ----- XXXXXX (6)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Looks like Sentinel|Silas has a challenger

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Yeah, that sounds just about right

DnD Characters

7 years ago

The ranger class fits IAP pretty well.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

So I have the highest charisma stat (so far.) Mm, seems legit. :D

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Lol.

Honestly I thought the D&D test had too many questions which made it a slog to go through. The one Beta linked to is better due to how it is set up.

DnD Characters

7 years ago

Judging from my results, I don't think it's that precise...