WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

PSA

8 months ago

Hey all! Please be aware that there are a lot of accounts with names very similar to mine. (Such as JJJ_thebanisher). If you PM me and I don't respond, you're probably PMing them. I signed on as a couple on the dev site and found a couple PMs you guys have sent.

@Will11 @SonicTurboTurtle @lotsofotherpeople

PSA

8 months ago
oh my god did you just fucking tag me

There are many accounts with similar names to mine as well. Keep a look out for any four-letter usernames. If you're new and tried PMing me asking questions about warrior cats or saying that you want to be my friend, be sure to PM Ford and don't confuse with Dord or Mord or _Ass or Kord.

I'll be glad to help anyone in need of information or assistance - just PM me :)

PSA

8 months ago

Maybe it's nothing, but, since you're an admin, shouldn't you not allow that?

User: Lotsofotherpeople

8 months ago

I just had the weird thought that there's some random member with the username "lotsofotherpeople", and they are going to be seriously confused if they show up here. I doubt there is a member with that username, however. Don't get any ideas though, Ford.

PSA

8 months ago
I did wonder why I didn't get any reply to my last three pms :D

PSA

8 months ago

My PM that didn't receive a response seems to have been sent to the right account.

PSA

8 months ago
I think I'm more amazed that people type out names for PMs. I'm way too lazy to do that, I always navigate to a member's page and click the link.

PSA

8 months ago
The people who type out names for PMs are the people who use RTE. They probably also litter and just eat the edges of cake and also never vacuum/sweep the tile in their house.

PSA

8 months ago

But ıt hɑs ɑn ɑutocomplete!