Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Horror Writers

7 years ago

SCP is having a contest. It would be cool if someone from our site with writing ability could enter.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp3000contesthub

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Shit, I wish I hadn't gotten myself banned from SCP. Lol. 

Horror Writers

7 years ago

What happened? Not familiar with their community, except that's where the most fedora-ey kids on Roblox claimed to have come from.

Horror Writers

7 years ago

I started shit in the chatroom because I thought it was funny. In fairness, it was fucking funny. 

Horror Writers

7 years ago

That's a banning offense in places!? People get awards for that kinda shit!

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Question: Why does the home page say it's some classified site? Is it a joke?

Horror Writers

7 years ago

The point of the site is that it's a fictional online database for an organization that secures and contains potentially dangerous things that defy conventional science. Obviously horror writing is kind of a thing there.

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Thanks. Lol, kinda freaked me out for a moment there. XD

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Think about the last bit of a fringe / x-files episode where they write up a report. It's just that, extrapolated

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Actually, I now that I think about it, I saw a couple yt vids on SCP's a couple years ago. Basically realistic government themed creepy pastas. right?

Horror Writers

7 years ago

"Realistic"

Horror Writers

7 years ago

'As far as creepy pasta's go... yes. REALISTIC.

EDIT: Maybe that wasn't the word I was looking for. 'More believable' is better.

Horror Writers

7 years ago

"Believable"

Horror Writers

7 years ago

"MORE"

Horror Writers

7 years ago

I think Stryker is capable of writing something that could win.

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Thanks for the confidence, but I'm a one website kinda guy. Too busy with making content for here to be bothered with others, would rather work on Bucky's contest if I get more time.

Horror Writers

7 years ago

Impressive site loyalty :)