Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Internet Cancer Thread

7 years ago

I'm going to admit - I may have given up all hope on this generation. I'm both preparing for the extinction of humanity, and having too much fun trolling these idiots.

Just had this happen

Anyone else have something this hilarious/sad happen to you?

Also, this kid might have tied with CHD if they entered End's Edgy Contest.

7 years ago

Oh my god.

I'm dieing rn

7 years ago

So am I. It literally just happened. I couldn't breathe. This kid.

7 years ago

Is this Gemini?

EDIT: Oh no, wait, you just implied it was someone else.

7 years ago

Unfortunately(? Or fortunately?) it was not.

7 years ago

Short version of this:

Ten year old: Hey who on the internet wants 2 date me

Seto: That's cute.

Ten Year Old: Fucking slut rape urself and let ur dad have oral sex with u

7 years ago

Basically. XD

The best thing was why I actually said anything. I don't know why/how, but he's on 3 other servers I go on - and he posts in them asking for a girlfriend in alllllll of them. He was spamming the chats with "I don't want to live because no girls like me!" and stuff like that for hours T.T I wanted to ban him from the start, but everyone else thought he was amusing; which to be honest...he was.

And my friend calls me "gurl", which actually isn't a slang for girl - so anyways, the idiot thought I was a girl and wouldn't stop bothering me for a few days...so I kind of told him I wasn't interested at all, and he started asking for a girlfriend again x3

And that's how that conversation happened :P

7 years ago

I guess we'll know who he is instantly if he follows you over here.

7 years ago

I can see it now.

Drunk Kid: "HEY ANY SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE"

CYStian: "This is a writing website, you limp dick."

7 years ago
kid: "HEY ANY SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE"

CYStian: "lel fgt"

End: "banned both of them xd"

7 years ago

Lol

7 years ago

His newbie message would be;"Hi. I'm new here. Any 15yr old single girls?" XD

7 years ago

Next post would be from Chris Hanson telling him to take a seat over there.

I thought the most telling thing in that whole conversation is how he said he knew a ton of pedophiles.

7 years ago

That's true. His selfie looked kind of old for a 15 year old guy, as well. Thought he was just really ugly...but he could be 40 or something.

7 years ago

Probably both.

7 years ago

I'm dieing again. If I die, I want my coffin saying:

"MinnieKing, the awesome one. Died of a tragic LMAO incident."

7 years ago

Sounds like one of those neckbeard types.

7 years ago
discord UN/ID pls

7 years ago

Diablos failed at mentioning me ;-;

7 years ago
his, dumbass e-e I want this kid to be my friend so I can send him some good bants

7 years ago

Have fun.

And don't forget to share

7 years ago
my mistake was starting with something funny. NSFW (nipple is shown)

kind of a dud but w/e. he still blocked me after I coneposted to him. I was gonna go through all my spam image folders but it was too late.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Wow

Just wow, Ford xD

7 years ago

7 years ago

Is this an actual thing...??

7 years ago
It can be if someone starts writing now. It will be if I ever get banned.

I read it to my children before bed.

7 years ago

Mildly tempted to ban you, just to see if you'd actually go through with it. Lol.

7 years ago
pls not until I get my points back up to 3k xD

7 years ago

This was all pretty hilarious, but don't lose hope just yet :)

7 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/writing-workshop/message/17172

I'd have a lot to share if I actually remembered some of the other shit I remember from those Roblox RPs I mentioned in that thread. To be fair, I have a soft place in my heart for a lot of the things I actually remember, because it was bad and inept in an adorable way, (Like Axe Cop) rather than the saddening, destructive way you've shown, but...

On a note worthy of this thread, I've inadvertantly found the Deathclaw dude again when I was google-searching through the character descriptions we used to spam. Y'know, to find out where they are now. The guy still plays the same character on roleplay sites and Chatzies. In fact, he's gone full scaly and plays that same character on inflation/weight gain rp chatrooms. I feel sort of embarrassed on his behalf. The favorite character you write about all the time and want to share with the world shouldn't mix with your other shit.

7 years ago

Oh cool, that old thread had my story about my 4 immortal world jumping time spanning RPG characters.

7 years ago
That thread is amazing.

If only Raven was still around/had any sort of sense of shame, we're talking blackmail material for miles.

7 years ago

?>_> He doesn't go by Raven anymore.

7 years ago

It's not like anyone really cares. >_>

7 years ago

Well so far this one is the only potential match that popped up.

http://chooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=Pearl563

7 years ago
How boring.

Needs more cat ear.

7 years ago

So was Raven a confused tranny, or...?

7 years ago

He has confirmed being bisexual, and has said he likes to play coy about his gender.

7 years ago

Right, so he's a faggot. 

7 years ago
Elaborate fantasies about being a catgirl combined with the overcompensating obsession with ultra-manly tanks I always took to mean something was going on there.

Raven was fascinating even before factoring in the Nazi fanfic, honestly.

7 years ago

Not really answering the question there.

7 years ago

He's confirmed that he's a guy, and he's shown little signs of being confused/upset about it. He just probably wanted to pretend in order to get attention (because that was a running theme throughout everything he did) and/or to feel like he actually knew and talked to girls in his life.

7 years ago

To: Digit
Date: 6/27/2015 2:14:17 AM

Ok. And just to let you know.... I'm actually a girl.

7 years ago

That thread...is gold...

"Angered, Vex silently pulled a knife hidden somewhere inside his pants and stabbed the nearby bandit to death. The other bandits got shocked and pulled out their weapons. However, Vex easily killed them all, revealing that he has a talent for killing."

Now that's some quality content right there.

7 years ago

Does it work if it's non-internet raging? o-o

7 years ago

More and more evidence seems to hint towards the fact you're a chick, Set. This will be taken on board.

7 years ago

Chick? I thought he was a turkey.

7 years ago

^

7 years ago

Well...to be fair, I actually asked Silver to call me a she to do some trolling.

To also be fair, the first thing Cat did when he got on the server was ask for 15 year old girls.

7 years ago

@mizal @Endmaster

7 years ago

Lol.

You know, I didn't actually take too much pleasure in banning her before, but now I'm starting to reverse that position.

7 years ago

It's sad.

>Gets banned

>Instantly asks after being banned whether or not she can be an admin

yes

I'm both crying and laughing inside...

7 years ago
Tell her that mizal will make her an admin if she can successfully slip past End, earn 1000 points and get twelve featured comments, okay.

7 years ago

Rigged. NOBODY can slip past End.

7 years ago

She would believe that, to be honest. :/

7 years ago

She got banned again??? Wait really? And I was just trying to help her out through PMs too. :< We were working on grammar.

7 years ago
That may be the bluntest I've ever seen Seto be.

P.S. Seto please have the health department test the water at your school for traces of lead

7 years ago

I think that is needed, actually.

7 years ago

In the US, there are high traces of unchecked-for chemicals and stuff in the water. For example, in the region I live, tap water contains some really scary amounts of lead in it. Some reports say that it may even match/surpass the amounts in Flint, Michigan (or whatever) in some areas of the region. :<

^ It was on someone's speech. xD

7 years ago

That is scary...am I losing brain cells right now as I drink this water? ;-;

7 years ago

Probably not. xD Depends on the pipes and source and all that. Besides, if worse comes to worst, use a filter! :D

7 years ago
can't lose what you never had :P

7 years ago

If Seto didn't have brain cells, he would not have the ability to have typed out that post.

7 years ago
if you can do it, so can he :^)

7 years ago

Here's more.

I think there's something in either the water, or the food. No more buying ice cream from the Student Bookstore...or those tasty little snacks in Shima Lounge :/

7 years ago

Oh dear. I feel sorry for her. :< I wish I could help with her writing at least. Besides, being admin means you need to be respected.

7 years ago

I feel both very sorry for her, and very annoyed as she hasn't stopped bothering me about this for an entire day.

7 years ago

Is she venting or getting angry at you?

7 years ago

I'm going to be honest - she has gotten 1) Depressed 2) Angry 3) Angry at me 4) Pleading(...? To be let back on the site or for me to ask someone else, please because she's sorry and all that.) etc.

7 years ago

She promised me that that was her last account. ;-;

7 years ago

Unless End really has his heart set on keeping this one in the ban canyon, just tell her to come back in a few months. Steve even wrote an article about this at one point I do believe.

7 years ago

Yes, I've told her to stop and she promised she would.

But knowing her (and knowing the fact she promised me about 3 Prompts ago she'd either stop or make less-look-alike-prompts), she'll probably hang around for a bit more :/

Lesson one in online stuff; don't let anyone you know IRL go on the sites you do - or don't let them know that you're on the same site.

7 years ago

OMG that last line I agree with 10000000000%!!!!!!! They can BM you and make you look bad. T-T
(Wellll, I do have irl friends on Howrse, but meh.)

7 years ago

Yes he did:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/20777

Hopefully CHD is lurking around on this thread as a guest. The article is a must-read.

7 years ago
Steve forgot Step Five: be part of the admin

7 years ago

^ basically.

7 years ago
Uh, she's been through four accounts in a month and a half (well, five counting the 'sister'), never read a single story, or made a post outside the popularity seeking threads she made ripping off yours. I'm not seeing a deep investment with remaining on the site in any of that.

What's the point of even being on a forum if you're not bothering to read or process anything anyone else says to you, for that matter?

I mean I was willing to, repeatedly, give non-brutal critiques of a page of Sonic fanfic made by a probable troll. If I'm detecting even a chance of sincerity or effort put forth I'll do that. Wasn't getting any of that at all from her.

7 years ago
Looks like it's been more along the lines of

'I was banned?'

'How was I banned?'

'Why was I banned?'

'I think I was banned?'

'Can I be an admin?'

'maybe one day I will be an admin'

'Seto wat do u think about me being an admin?'

etc.

e: I stand corrected!

7 years ago

There was a bit I didn't show you because it gives out private info about myself, the school I go to, and my lineage. :/

Mainly due to all of that being used in insults. XD

7 years ago

:0 Oh dear. i think i have cancer now

7 years ago
I've said it before, but you need a better class of RL friend.

Sever.

7 years ago

To be fair, she's not exactly a friend. More the person who calls you a friend, and you're a bit too timid or nice to tell them to go fuck themselves xD

7 years ago

Kinda like Palepaper with me irl. I respect her writing though. And aren't you worried that she'll read this thread and see what you wrote?

7 years ago

Screw that. If she sees it - good. I'm still slightly pissed.

And ah, I see.

7 years ago

Honestly I don’t see intentional trolling, so much as I see genuinely retarded angsty teenage girl mad at the world (Due to hating her mom and dad Lol) and desperately trying to fit in somewhere and failing hard.

Granted that’s not that much better than her being a troll, but I put her in the same category as Read4Ever so I gave her more than a few chances to shape up.

Arguably she was slightly better than Read since she was trying to write even if it was horrible, while the the only reason Read was kept around is because she hilariously pissed off Kiel to a degree that I gave her a minuscule bit of leniency (even if it was unintentional by her), but then she fucked up much like Gemini fucked up recently.

In any case, if Gemini comes back in a year, improves her writing, doesn’t draw attention to herself AND someone else is busy being an idiot at the time (Much like how Read managed to slip back in while I was playing wack-a-tard with BlueSabere) she might manage to stick around next time assuming she doesn’t do something retarded again like rage quitting anytime someone attacks her writing.

7 years ago
Really anyone can slink back in and stay under the radar at any time, it just requires being on a CYOA site for reasons other than getting attention on the forums.

No one would have a problem with her reading or reviewing or putting serious work into a game. Only a fraction of site members even post in the first place.

7 years ago

Unintentional? I think Read is more self aware than that.

7 years ago
https://www.wattpad.com/171236063-captain-hooks-daughter-and-peter-pan's-a

Now that our long writing prompt nightmare is over, let's all take a moment to kick back, relax, and laugh.

(Not hers, that's way more effort than she'd ever put in. Just, the origin of the avatar and name, courtesy of Seto.)

Sneak peek:

7 years ago

Burn it with fire.

7 years ago
It seemed a really good fit for the thread title.

7 years ago

It is a good fit, though it's worse than cancer.

7 years ago

You haven't seen worse than cancer if that's your worse than cancer! Not until you've seen one of your most beloved surrealist childhood heroes become the mascot of some edgy racist barnyard-animal-fuckers from some dark corner of sheol can you truly claim that you've seen something worse than cancer!

7 years ago

Oh yeah, JonTron's a Neo-Nazi now. Who would have guessed.

7 years ago

Hadn't heard that one. I just know I find his face punchable Nazi or not.

7 years ago
I remember Malk complaining about this, but, I don't know who JonTron is and don't really pay attention to random Malk rants.

7 years ago

He's just some fat neckbeard game/toy reviewer.

I've seen a couple of his videos, and I wouldn't say he doesn't have a few funny moments, but he's got this face that you just want to stomp into bloody mush.

7 years ago

Image result for jontron face meme

7 years ago

Lol I knew someone was going to do that.

7 years ago

He's not really a neo-Nazi, he's a lot more like that one uncle of dubious political standing that you don't let your kids use coloring books around. He doesn't feel like a full-blown Nazi so much as he's just one of those people who've gone batshit in response to the batshit of SJW pricks.

Also, I was talking about the Mcdonalds Moon Man, not Jontron, but I guess that works too.

7 years ago

Apparently he was hanging out with Sargon of Akkad and got labeled a Nazi. Lol.

7 years ago

I know, I saw that video, and he doesn't say shit, and it's especially funny because Sargon is leftish, but not an SJW. According to KYM, there's been a resurgence now because he voted for Trump and said some bizarre shit on a stream.

Then again, it's a stream, and I hate twitch, so I can't watch and tell if it's from a serious conversation. I suppose, if the quotes are to be taken at face value, that he's got some pretty weird/misinformed opinions. If they can't be taken at face value, they're probably nothing, because Jontron can say some seriously befuckled shit when he's not actually being serious.

7 years ago

Moon Man is most certainly Internet cancer. Uninspired, poor rap music sung in text-to-speech alongside sped-up, low quality Mac-Tonight commercials. Horribly off-key, over reliance on low-brow humor, terrible lyrics, and redundant; once you've seen one, you've seen them all. Saint Pepsi is the only one I know of who has utilized the image of Mac-Tonight & the commercials in an enjoyable manner.

7 years ago

I discovered Moon Man before Saint Pepsi. Ironically enough.

7 years ago

You shut your whore mouth, you heathen! Moon Man was the god of cheesy bullshit before /pol/ raped him!

7 years ago

What? No, man, you're getting the characters mixed up! Mac-Tonight was the semi-terrifying lord of the 285+ calories (before he got toppled by a clown), Moon-Man is the evil clone created by the Nazis before /pol/ stole him for their shit-posting needs!

7 years ago

Pff! Mac Tonight was the name of the product/ad campaign. Moon Man was always Moon Man, it's just that his true name was appropriated by the yeasty prolapse of humanity!

7 years ago

7 years ago

The avatar is plain painful and cringy to watch.

7 years ago
And this is why it's best not to feed or pet strays.

They might be aggressive or have a disease.

7 years ago

Actually, tell him that there is a web service called scatxxx or something, that hooks people up online no matter the age, seems like the kind of idiot who would fall for that.

7 years ago

I wish IMDB still had their forums (Treasures of drama LOST forever!), there was this one guy on the "40 Year Old Virgin" forums who would do nothing but bitch and moan about women ALL the fucking time.

Complained about how he was a real life 40 year old virgin and wasn't getting laid due to women wanting too much and only liking jerks, etc. etc. You know the whole "nice guy syndrome" thing.

The funny thing there was a girl on there who described herself as not "classically beautiful" and complained how she couldn't get guys because all they wanted were good looking women and was sort of sympathetic to his complaint.

I got the impression that if he had toned down his bitter MRA routine for one fucking second, he might have even been able to meet up with this lady with obvious self esteem issues, but of course he was a fucking idiot and just kept bitching and moaning about how ugly women were the same way. Lol.

7 years ago

You seem to be a magnet for trouble, Seto :)

7 years ago

*morons

7 years ago

damned morons*

7 years ago

Yup, and that too.

7 years ago
I'm sure some of you have played Kingdom of Loathing. They have a really simple literacy test you have to pass to use their chat. We just need something like that tied into registration here, it would have prevented this situation altogether.

7 years ago

:(

7 years ago

Look what you did, Thara.

7 years ago

Thara is a cruel witch with too many cancerous apples. >:/ caanncerrrr isss badddd

Edit: Sorry if we're derailing.

7 years ago

She was just stating facts, Minnie. Someone has to do it.

7 years ago

Facts are just theories that have a probability of being true.

7 years ago

Shhh guys. It's basically true. Though I have had a lucky streak so far in my opinion. Admin on 7 servers with over 50 people at least, and I still haven't ran into that many stupid people.

7 years ago

xD Noice. Hopefully, you won't get more "internet cancer". That would just be sad. I would condemn the fucking human race if over 20% of people on the internet are dimwits.

7 years ago

Oh you poor, innocent child...

7 years ago

D: Must the human race be condemned? T^T I had hope. I had hope. :<

7 years ago

Don't worry, trust the power of NATURAL SELECTION!!!

7 years ago

But... there's healthcare and laws and cheap shitfood and care for those who are... unadvantanged. :/

7 years ago

Not with your new president there isn't (I think I understand his policies now)

7 years ago
So someone put this in my inbox today:

No idea who that is, no idea what it was about, but it made me sad. I had clearly just missed/was in the process of missing something hilarious, and yet I was at work and couldn't do anything about it.

It's not nice or considerate at all to be stupid when Mizal can't watch. :(

7 years ago

Lol. I like how you got blamed for it.

This is the PM I got from one of his alts after I banned him twice.

I'm not Jerry King I swear, I've been trying to remember my username and password for the past week and I just found it today and now I can't get on because of something I did in 2010. I'm sorry I was young and stupid. I was 11 at the time I'm not the same.

Lol.

7 years ago

I should have saved the entire thread for you to see later :(

But End deleted it while I was posting something xD

7 years ago

Why is this on my recommended? :(

Anyways, I stumbled across this thing while on YouTube.

I have no words to describe my emotions right now, so I'll just use a copypasta;

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 20, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this video gave me cancer anyway.?

7 years ago

If that didn't make you want to deep-throat a red-hot iron rod, this most certainly will:

http://nyanyandesu.deviantart.com/gallery/

7 years ago

This is the stuff autistic eight year olds jack off to...

E: Okay, that's mean. Still true, but mean. Still...what the fuck is with the hands xD

7 years ago
TIL I'm an autistic eight year old

7 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with their boobs...

7 years ago

Anime boob physics :^)

7 years ago

But have you ever seen "Large Bagel"???? 10/10 best anime wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPBbLCIyBco

7 years ago

I wish I'd never seen that...

Also, am I the only one annoyed when the mouth animations don't sync up to the audio? XD

7 years ago

I've quit watching entire movies/shows because of that.

7 years ago

Because of how great is is?

7 years ago

Same xD it annoys me so much, I can't enjoy whatever plot is going on.

7 years ago

This is my favorite. Beautiful, awe-inspiring, a masterfully-crafted masterpiece by one of the most prestigious and highly respected artist of our times. A real diamond in the rough, an obscurity just waiting to be uncovered and enlighten the lucky individual who just so happened to come upon a real spectacle to behold, in which that same individual will go around and regale about this once-in-a-lifetime experience so that others may get to rest their eyes upon this artistic achievement. I will be that individual. Enjoy, I hope you take something from this and hold it dear to yourself until the day you die:

http://nyanyandesu.deviantart.com/art/4-shiho-san-254662304

7 years ago

I mean, that can't even be blamed on the shitty artist. This was a request from someone who wanted this picture from this artist...

7 years ago

The artist that went "Yeah, I can draw a guy kissing a pikachu while riding a skateboard!" and went through with the idea instead of saying no and asking for a better, less cancerous idea is as much to blame as the person who sent the idea in.

7 years ago

Hey, he didn't know. I don't think he's the thinking type. I mean, God created Hitler, but he wasn't thinking, he just got the ball rolling, right? You never know whether that ball's gonna land on a torch and knock it into a pool of oil in an orphanage carpet, you just know the ball's gonna roll in a certain direction...

7 years ago

Presumably the guy had looked through the artist's gallery first before requesting the idea (well, at least I hope so. Requesting an idea before seeing how capable the artist is at bringing to life that idea would be illogical), so he should've known that the ball was gonna land on a torch and get knocked into a pool of oil in an orphanage carpet.

7 years ago

The guywas asking for Professor Oak comitting beastiality on a skateboard, I'm pretty sure he knew he was in for some dead children. The artist probably had less of an idea in that regard.

7 years ago

How does someone who draws like this favorite something like that? :(

7 years ago

Endearment? xD

7 years ago

Tfw u cant draw something u genuinely think is sexy so u redefine your idea of sexiness so u can not be a hypocrite expecting other people to fap to ur work without having to learn how 2 draw genuinely different body types

Seriously though, I know I draw AIDS, but I stopped drawing bodies as vaguely human boxes after the first year of really trying. I would have pulled a massive Jontron if I still had my old stuff published and it looked like that. YOU KNOW THAT ISN'T WHAT PEOPLE LOOK LIKE! That's what practice is for! Improve your symbols! That's a cartoon art upgrade in a nutshell!

7 years ago
I don't have any other place to put this so pardon the derail, but I just used Google for the first time today and well, 'multi-ethnic rainbow of faggotry' was how I described the experience to End. I'm getting flashbacks to the 90s and they all look like they've just learned an important lesson about friendship.

(token Asian not included)

7 years ago

Oh I already saw the recent Google image, for a brief moment I thought I clicked on CoG.

EDIT: Yeah, you're right, they totally missed the Asian. Though maybe the Muslim girl is doubling up or tripling up since I think she supposed to be a lesbian as well.

7 years ago
She's smiling so hard as she hugs that Jew and it's because she has a bomb up her cooter.

7 years ago

Lol.

It's also possible that the Christian girl is one of those rare red headed Asians.

In any case, this image obviously promotes WHITE GENOCIDE.

7 years ago

At least they had the token disabled person :]

7 years ago

Wait a minute, now I know why that image looks familiar. It's the fucking Burger King Kids Club!

They just made some them darker and gave a few of them sex changes.

7 years ago

7 years ago
LOL. Seems about right.

6 years ago

Now, I know this is old, but holy shit this is beautiful and not willing to make a new forum thread for something like this. Warning; brain cells will be lost. TBH, only the first picture matters because that is gold.

On another note, when I was trying to find this thread. Perfect, amirite? It's got fidget spinners and a WC!

6 years ago

Good Lord, these people can't even have a quality argument.

6 years ago

At least they can spell kind of(?)..almost? Close enough to the word that it's intelligible? That's a step above most arguments on the internet.

6 years ago

Why not just make a new thread for this? This thread is old and dusty.