Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Pointless Birthday Announcement!

6 years ago

Hi hiiiiii! I realize that I've been here a while on this site, like, 4 years! Wow! Anyways, it's my birthday. It's also Gon Freec's birthday, but I don't think his dad'll notice. It's also Cinco de Miyo. Mayo. Sumpth'n spicy like that!

As my gift to myself, here's some shameless self promotion:

"Ya like comics? Or heroin? Head over to this dinky spot and you might get one of 'em: https://peasbelieve.tumblr.com/"

And there ya have it. I've finally decided to slap a few goodies on the 'net, 'cos...Uh, I suppose why not. I hope you like them, if you read them. If you don't, then that's okay too.

Thanks for all the fun/crazy/questionable times, you fedora tipp'n nerds!

6 years ago

Happy Birthday!

To confirm, you're the artist behind peas to the people? The strips are missing your signature/mark

6 years ago

...Oh! Yes! Um, thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to fix that. Definitely.

I didn't even think about that (I never sign or date my stuff, i am irresponsible). Thank you!

E: Fixed it. I think that's the way you do it, probably.

6 years ago
Better, though you'd probably want to embed the watermark into a corner of the art somewhere (really, a signature/insignia would be in order).

6 years ago

Happy birthday Puddle!

That picture of Gon reminds me that I have to get on with watching Hunter x Hunter one of these days.

6 years ago

It's absolutely delightful. It's like the most shonen/least shonen shonen ever. Surprisingly good characters, surprisingly interesting fights. 99 version is darker and has more filler, but it has a certain mood and it has a lot of sentimentality. 2011 version is more balanced and brighter!

6 years ago
Happy birthday. I like you enough that I won't bake you a cake. :)

6 years ago

wwwaiit. Baking a cake means you don't like someone? T_T (Who had baked me a cake again?)

6 years ago

Must mean that the cake is a lie.

6 years ago
No, not always. But if I bake a cake, it's probably poisoned. I'm not good at baking cakes.

6 years ago

Happy birthday!

6 years ago

Happy birthday

6 years ago

Welcome to Next Birth. Have a great timeline.

Wait a second, didn't we wish you a merry birthmas a few weeks ago or something?

6 years ago

Uh, I don't remember that. Must be a slip up in your coding. Maybe it's about time we retire you, ya old clunker. Recycle yer parts!

6 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDATE, PUDDLE!

Question: How does it, ah, feel to be called Puddle? :(

6 years ago

It makes me think of pee puddles...In an almost endearing, cute way, if that's possible.

6 years ago
Yay!

6 years ago

Hey it's my birthday :D

6 years ago
Happy Birthday, musically inclined penguins!

6 years ago

6 years ago

Happy bday. :D