Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

This movie I'm trying to remember

6 years ago

Hello out there storygamers or beaners or whatever you call yourselves. Recently I have been trying to recall the name of this really lame movie I watched a while ago. Don't ask me why I want to know what the title was because I'm definitely not trying to watch it again. I stay up late at nights, eating bagels and making long Google searches (sometimes even to the fourth page) just so that I can try to find out what it was called. (Just kidding, I've only been to the third and haven't lost much sleep). Heck, even Akinator can't help me.

Anyways, maybe you guys can help me out. I'm pretty sure I got the movie from Redbox. I also have a vague recollection of the plot: a boy with weird orange-ish hair is your classic boy-become-hero kind who goes off to save a kingdom and a princess. However, the title of the movie is the irrelevant princess (sound familiar?). An octopus villain named Dr. (insert name here) hypnotizes the guards in the castle with, I think, some sort of fog. The kids who are immune to the fog then storm the castle and the main character gains magical powers including the ability to fly. That's all I know. Also, the animation style was childish and rudimentary. Thanks, also don't refer me to a psychologist because the APA already banned me for life. 

Just to make this a legitimate conversation, feel free to lament about the worst movies/games you've ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

This movie I'm trying to remember

6 years ago

I think rehab might be a bit more fitting than a psychologist, though throwing one of those in there might help as well. Can't help you on this one, but I'll happily take any opportunity to bitch about how terrible 'The Lobster', the third Matrix, and, of course, 'The Room' all are. Worst of all, one of my previous friends loved 'The Lobster', saying it was an insightful comment on modern love. I say 'loved': they never found his body though.