Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Half survived. They weren't hungry.

There, even dropped a word.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

should've added a just before weren't, just to follow the rules, you rebel scum.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Adding a just would be stupid adn would add nothing. It makes no sense in that context, there's no reason to add it, you uppity chickenshit conformist. Learn grammer.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

I'm just going to have a friendly reminder that you told somebody that it would be stupid adn add nothing, and told me to learn grammER.

I think this reply speaks for itself.

Rebels are fucking retarded.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Fucking hell Steve, first Tim is talking back to you, now RG is bitch slapping you on grammar rules. As predicted, you're slowly losing what little respect you had on here.

Won't be long before you're begging Mizal to protect you from the other inmates and I'm sure you know she'll sell your ass to the first furry bull queer for a bag of Doritos.

As for the rest of you, I encourage you all to continue to defy Steve and every degenerate thing he stands for whenever you can.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Pffh, stop grasping for my attention, End. Big boys don't need it.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

>Sell him to the Furry Bull Queer

I mean, I know Steve's a shithead, but is it really worth bringing Jihelu back?

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Fuck off you uppity troglodyte, I was on my phone, and in those circumstances I'm exempt from grammar rules. Shut the fuck up and go back to your useless existence of being someone who has so little going on that they not only spend years as a member of a writing site without ever actually writing anything, but they also have just so little going on they're not even remembered on that writing site compared to the normal inbred fucks there.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Or, maybe, just maybe, I have so much going on in my 'useless' existence that maybe, just maybe, I don't have enough time to write a story, for little to no reward, except to A) get my dick jerked by everyone on the site that likes it (cough, Endmaster, cough) or B) get my shit ridiculed and torn apart by the assholes of this said site (cough, everyone else, cough). And in this hypothetical situation, maybe YOU are the one with so little going on that YOU have all the time in the world to care about someone as useless as me, correcting your grammar mistakes.

And don't ever call my troglodyte, you uncultured swine. I'll have you know that I only lived in that cave for a short time period, which, of course, excuses my absence from this site.

Oh, and you act like phones don't have autocorrect? You're telling me your phone wouldn't change grammer to grammar? What the fuck ever, friend, go enjoy your neckbeard fantasies elsewhere. What, were you on a Tracphone? If so, that is enough to justify me bullying you.

In conclusion, I'm 98.7% sure you're still a virgin, and that automatically puts me at a higher social standard than you. So fuck off, Steve. Go jerk yourself off in another timeline where I don't have to read it.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

To be fair, Autocorrect is a massive cunt that always twists the words you want to say and causes shitty duplications, so it's totally understandable to delete it from your phone or at least ignore it at every turn out of spite.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Yes, continue wasting your valuable free time arguing on the site where you pretend you're a writer, or anything in that regard.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago
Words well spoken by Steve, a guy who has never wasted his free time arguing on an internet forum.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

I love how my comment was deleted, not quite sure who did it, but whoever did was obviously offended.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago
It was a pretty weak reply so they did you a favor TBH, no need to do the 'lol. guess I'm just too EDGY for the mods' thing because that would make you a twat and you were otherwise on a roll.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago
if it was actually too edgy he would've been banned. fortunately mods aren't SJWs so there's nothing really too edgy.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Yeah, everyone's so offended at RoyalGhost_007, master Edgelord. I'm sure End saw it and cried tears of disgust and shame.

Fun Derailing Activity

6 years ago

Never wasted it, always enjoyed it a great deal.