Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Discord?

6 years ago

I was wondering if anybody here would be interested in the discussion of CYOA stories and gamebooks in the comfort of a discord server. This may not be the right place to ask, however I was wondering if people would like to join, I'm very interested in gamebooks myself and would love to discuss them with other people. While forums are all well and good, discord servers can allow people to have much more personal conversations. I will only post the invite link if people seem eager enough, as this is not so much an advertisement as it is a "Is discord a viable option for this community?" query.

Discord?

6 years ago

Ford already runs the CYS Discord.

Discord?

6 years ago

Ok. That's all I needed to know, thank you.

Discord?

6 years ago
Let us know if you find anything that arouses your interest.

Discord?

6 years ago
new people don't get to see the fun channels thanks to being automatically tagged as a newb by the bots :^)

Among the more salacious channels they don't even get to go into #pics-gifs-vids until they prove that they're a cystian because the selfies are in there.

Discord?

6 years ago

Lol.

Honestly Ambrose would be better off just talking about gamebooks here, he'll probably get more people participating.

Discord?

6 years ago
^

I don't think there's been more than two or three actual conversations regarding CYOA's on the discord. Most people who would discuss things like that are either too old to know what discord is or use some inferior IRC. The discord is mostly just BD and I messing with bots and Cres spamming commands getting Pibot to tell her what to do with her life every hour.

and some loser keeps posting memes but that's just typical across all discord servers. I also suspect 20 people are constantly lurking with their status as "invisible" all day