Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Oh, smoking a blunt! Fuck me, how edgy, how hardcore! No dipshit, it's not. I'm sure BZ won't disqualify you if your protagonist says a bad word either. Oh, I broke your no-names rule. Fuck you anyhow, you simpleton.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Man, you are really a dick for no reason.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
Have you even met Steve?

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Steve is pretty much the definition of "asshole."

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
His power comes from having featured stories. Everyone just write stories good enough to replace his, then they can ban him and the forum will be free.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

You're a particularly annoying twat.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

And what, do tell, is so particularly annoying about me? The only time we've communicated (since I've been back on the site) escalated to a ridiculous argument because you were being an asshole FOR NO REASON.

Grow up, Steve. Or get off the forums and continue making games, or something. You have nothing to add otherwise.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Your entire character reeks of someone who thinks that they matter or they're important, when clearly you don't. You've accomplished literally nothing on this site yet you stick around, continuing to be a dumbass that distracts people who are actually trying to write. You've written jack shit, you've made little-to-no interesting forum posts and it doesn't even seem you've rated many games. You have the demeanor of a small child who has reached a significant milestone like 13 and thus now thinks that they matter despite the fact they've contributed nothing to the world as a whole. You're indicative of the turning point of a generation as man finally begins to regress, as a bunch of snot-nosed cunts who think their weed smoking is enough of an activity to base a culture around seeing as they have none of their own, and overall you're just one big nothing who refuses to accept that.

Oh, and you waste my time as I explain that shit.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

He made some interesting posts before you were around. I especially liked the posts about his brother.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

What are you talking about?

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Weren't you the guy that posted as his own brother asking the other members what they thought of you?

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

No, I don't think that was me. I have some memory of something like that happening though, but that was years ago.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

I believe that was Reapersboy.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Wasn't Royalghost Reapersboy before he forgot his password though?

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Nope, that wasn't me. You got the wrong guy.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Nah, Reapersboy is a different guy and he still pops in here from time to time to post stupid shit. Thankfully he doesn't tend to stay long though.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Yeah, and you act like you should be worshipped like a god because you've written some stories and are an asshole personality on this website. I don't think I'm important, I'm simply trying to enjoy my stay here, which is being abruptly interuppted by an asshole like yourself. I've giveny you no reason to be an asshole to me, but yet here you are, throwing insults like a toddler with a dictionary.

I understand I haven't written any stories, but that's not because I've chosen not to, I'm not exactly sitting in my nice cozy house with no worries. I know CYS is your life and all, but you just need to fuck off and let people enjoy their stay here on their own. You have no idea what I have to offer, and yet you're whole embodiment is turning me off to the idea of posting any stories, with fear of you being a giant toxic asshole in response.

Does anybody here wonder why this site isn't booming with new writers? Maybe because this site is so fucking toxic with assholes like Steve here, that they aren't enticed to stick around. We barely have any contributors to the site, and I'm sure Steve, the certified asshole of this site, isn't helping any.

And before you reply with some utter bullshit about me or anybody else being a pussy, is you REALLY cared about contributing to this site, maybe think about helping people out and supporting them instead of being a giant asshole. Maybe, you know, that would help the site as a whole instead of being a cancer in the forums and making decent stories. Get off of your high horse, Steve. You aren't shit.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
Darn, and you were doing so well.

Unfortunately writing a featured story, or any decent story, is always going to be a greater accomplishment than crying about how mean people are. CYS is a meritocracy, the only way to defeat an asshole is to out produce them. Anything else is just an excuse.

Steve is not stopping you or anyone else from writing, you're having a forum argument by choice, and presumably for your own entertainment. If you're suddenly not entertained, just stop.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

I didn't initiate this argument. And I'm not whining. I'm just making a point about how being an asshole is not being a productive member of the site. And I never disputed that Steve was accomplished as a writer. I enjoy his stories, they're good! I want him to write more!

But how, exactly, is being extremely toxic productive to the site? An argument is one thing, being a total douchebag on the forums for no reason at all is another.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
If you weren't such a pussy, your hate would motivate you to write more, and better.

Most of us in the Villain Lair agree that Steve is a hack, overthrowing him shouldn't even be that hard.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

You're missing the point. But oh well.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
You're mad because someone is being mean on the internet.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

No, I'm not angry at all, my feelings aren't hurt, none of that.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

"Overthrowing him" would imply he’s even at the top to begin with. He hasn't even gotten revenge on Rom yet. Lol.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
Oh, he's a complete non entity as far as the contests go, and his newer stories generally suck, but the featured ones still present a challenge.

Prometheus is the weakest of the bunch, but unfortunately it's in a category where everything else is worse so that's a lot of cannon fodder to get through.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Please, let his Edutainment and Fanfic featured games fuck off by themselves. That lad's got nothing on me, he's only ever won when you were the only judge, and your incredibly bias due to your fear/attraction/whatever-the-fuck is obvious.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

It's not unproductive, at least not when you're being extremely toxic to shit-heads who will never write anything. Plus, it satisfies me enough to get me to write more, so I guess it is productive.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Throwing insults like "a toddler with a dictionary". Not exactly the best line. I enjoy it, though.

Oh yeah, I know you haven't chosen not to. You haven't because despite trying, you can't, as you're a failure.

I think the line "You have no idea what I have to offer" best emphasizes the general picture of you I built in the last post. It shows how you have grandiose ideas about what you could achieve, when you can't. Not much more I need to add here, then.

If new writers show up in the forum, I do actually try to help them if I'm able. Me being mean to you doesn't mean shit, because you won't contribute anything worthwhile to this site. If someone legitimately came to me with work and I thought I was in any way able to help them, I would. You're not. You just make stupid posts and whine, like a... fuck, what's the word? Oh, you gave it to me. Pussy. Cheers for that.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Well, I don't give a flying fuck what you think. I'll write my stories, and you can just fuck off. Thanks for being a good, productive member of the site.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Well then, hurry the fuck up and get it done, and stop bitching on forums. Until then, you've accomplished jack shit and can shut the fuck up.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

It'll be done before the deadline for the contest.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Tip-fucking-top. I will await your masterpiece, then.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

It won't be a masterpiece, it's my first attempt at writing in well over a year, but it will be something to gain traction.

Also, writer's block. Hahaaa.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

You know, Steve, right after I finished this conversation I wrote some of the stuff in my game I'm most confident about, so I guess I should thank you. Maybe it's the urge to prove you wrong, but man, it fucking worked.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Backpeddling loser write a story about what ever you want and how about we fucking Judge?

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
That's right random newbie, tell it like it is. gj

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Well I mean, I have done. That's all the stories on my profile. I'd recommend Path of Death if you're going to be judging. I'm already midway through writing another story, so you can also judge that when it's finished. It'll probably be finished before the contest is over, so that'll help. Cool, sorted. Do tell which you plan to judge.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Hmmm pray tell path of death is about what?

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

An Orc hanging out with a necromancer's daughter.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

That actually sounds quite nice

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Thank you. Although I'm biased, I quite like it myself compared to my other work.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
Yeah since Path of Death it's been a pretty steep downhill slope.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Eh, I disagree, I quite liked Prophecy, I think it's pretty good.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Okay, continue the sissy fight here if you all wish.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

sigh.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Not sure what the hell you're sighing about, any other site would have just deleted the argument and banned you and Steve for 200 years.

If it was my contest thread or say Bucky's I'd just let you lot go at it in the same thread, but since it's Berka's I know he'd prefer a cleaner thread for his contest.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

No, I understand. This is a good thing, putting it into another thread. I'm sighing because I'm an idiot and should have never replied to Steve in the first place.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
Thank you, End!

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
wow steve you sure do make a lot of threads these days!

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago
He requires attention to live and boy howdy people sure do give it to him.

Steve's Toxic Femininity

6 years ago

Honestly, there's a good fifty percent of these threads given to me that are split off when I've fucked off elsewhere and I'm just annoyed when I find them and have to engage with people.