Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

The best batman comic to date is Batman:Court of Owls volume one but that is mu opinion

And to you Killing Joke haters, you don't know the good stuff.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

It's overrated nonsense. Although the Court of Owls was good, it's nowhere near the pinnacle of Batman stories.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

The nonsense is that every Batman story is good and people just don't read the context in the comics.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Stop being a flamboyant fanboy of Batman. He's a good character with a lot of material, but not everything that has Batman in it is writing gold. Batman has been written by plenty of different writers, and some (if not most) of Batmans stories are trash. I mean, shit, look at the nineties comics!

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
Look at the post history of the person you're arguing with, and consider whether this is really worth your time.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

What is that sopost to mean?

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
*supposed

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

SOPOST.

Okay, Mizal, you are correct.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

So i had ONE spelling error. Big whoop.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

It'd be different and understandable if you would've simply just spelled 'supposed' like 'suposed' or even something like 'supozed'.

Lmfao, you just sounded that shit out and put SOPOST.

Can I ask you age out of curiosity? And if English is your first language?

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

English is my first language, I am 16 but have a couple disabilities. So judge me all you want.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Disabilities don't matter all that much in the long run, and the last thing they should be is a shield you can hide behind to keep people from examining you as a regular human. As Forrest Gump used to say, stupid is as stupid does. And stupid has no idea how to use their first language on the internet, so I'll laugh at them no matter the context because that's funny shit, man.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
Hasn't been any good noob trash in awhile and this one is just ticking off all the boxes one after another. Normally I'd enjoy this and maybe bat him around a little but he's already had a thread removed and the account's probably not far behind.

I'm bored more than anything but then I guess I'm not really focusing on the site much right now anyway.

We do have an opening for village idiot now that Gemini's gone again but that takes a little effort and enthusiasm in addition to the idiot part and I'm just not seeing that he has it in him.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

why are you admitting that you're a retard in front of people who hate you tho

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

She is a hater. And get off my case.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Dismissing haters only works if they're in the minority, and telling people to get off your case only makes you more suspicious unless you tell them why.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Because of my bad spelling they keep on getting on me for that.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Okay, guys, I kind of feel bad now. Let's not bully this kid anymore.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
He's down 300 points already. Somehow I get the feeling he's not long for this world so why the fuck not. What else is going on?

Not that gently pointing out an idiot is being idiot and giving him plenty of space to knock it off counts as 'bullying' by any sane standards.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
I actually explained what the issue was but you're ignoring it so keep on keeping on I guess.

End claims you're at least a legitimately new shitposter so that's better than a repeat but I'm still not seeing much hope for you bootstrapping your way out of the inevitable.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
Assuming gender, wow.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

I for one adore your tsundre attitude. 

Dab on the haters as our lord and savior Jesus Paul says.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/23120

That thread explains why Killing Joke is shit, I have no need to repeat any arguments as they stand. But you know, owls are cool, I guess.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
This is a split off from that thread, which he necroed to say owls were good or whatever.

You also missed the 'hey I'm bored' thread and the bump of your attention needing one to ask 'what was this about?'

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Oh, my bad. Anyhow, fuck him, the Killing Joke was overrated shit, "Nuh-uh" isn't a counterargument.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Anyway let's make this thread into something productive. What's your favorite Batman story?

I like Court of Owls, the Bane Collection, and Serious House. Batman Hong Kong holds a special place in my heart for being a lot like a real Detective story and having some of the best action scenes in the genre.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago
Batman: TAS is the only Batman that was ever needed. Comic books are for nerds.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

I read a story called Joker that was entirely from the perspective of one of the Joker's lieutenants. It was pretty good. I would suggest that's read.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Along the lines of stories (if the movies count) 2009 Nolan Batman Movies are probably my favorites. The way he tells/shows them is done greatly.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

Court of Owls was pretty damn good and Death in the Family was quite interesting.

The Spamming Joke

6 years ago

So what is the good stuff sopost to be, sir/mam\other?