Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I hate the weather

6 years ago

Why can't I live in a area that's constantly cold? Not to long ago it was fucking blistering hot in the hundreds and now its cold as fuck whenever I step outside in the morning like it's already December. Not the mention that its also going to be pitch black by 7 from now on untill January. 

The southwest is the devils cauldron, everyone hates the heat but when the tempature drops below 70 it feels like Stalins Gulag. Then to top it off it goes back into the 90's in the afternoon and it feels like satan's sweaty balls for the rest of the day and the cycle restarts once again.

Again, I wish it could just be cold, the cold is much easier to handle then heat to me. Also gives me the excuse to finally buy a parka or some shit, I despise wearing shorts, or sandals god forbid. 

But hey there's no hurricanes, earthquakes, or tornadoes here so I guess its due payment for living in hell?

Also my rabbit ran away.

TL;DR I hate Llife.

I hate the weather

6 years ago

That poor rabbit. :(

I hate the weather

6 years ago
pics of rabbit?

I hate the weather

6 years ago

I live in Indiana... we literally had every weather icon on the forecast for the week. Indiana weather is bipolar

I hate the weather

6 years ago

Well, considering I had to walk through a light rain of ash today,  I could use some sun.

I hate the weather

6 years ago

Below 70 feels like a gulag to you? Mi breda, that is the ideal temperature what are you talking about!

I hate the weather

6 years ago

It's the 80s that are ideal for me. Anything below is to great of a change.

I hate the weather

6 years ago

Man, I can't even imagine lol. Sounds like Hell.

I hate the weather

6 years ago

Personally I'd be fine if the temperatures were around 50-60 all year with nice perpetual overcast cloudy gray skies.

I hate the weather

6 years ago

Agreed.

I hate the weather

6 years ago
Not agreed you swine.