Gender isn't a genetic term. That's why why we don't talk about gender in regards to animals, we talk about sex. So it doesn't necessarily need to have roots in genetics, but I don't know to what degree it does. Gender's a social construct, which means nurture has a shit ton to do with it as opposed to nature.
In regards to homosexuality, it's clear sexuality is without a doubt influenced by nurture. That's why in many cultures, people are forced into this "Gay or straight" dichotomy where clearly, everyone is various shades rather than black and white. That's why Steve's bisexuality holds king above all you pathetic, culture-bond faggots choosing cock OR minge.
Oh yeah, and that's not even true to begin with. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
In that, there's one identical twin with genetic markers that make them more likely to get leukemia, which the other doesn't have. So yeah. Main point, being straight is for brainwashed losers.
... But I like willies.
Go ahead and continue liking them, they're great, but have you given tits and clits a chance? Because they're delightful.
True. Boobies are rather jiggly. ^_^
Briar This comment is to cute and hilarious for this forum. I keep imaging Big anime eyes and someone jumping up and down while saying this.
I imagine anime girls showing off their titties when you say this lmfao. x'D
We just had a 400+ thread on this topic, why the hell weren't you going into this routine during it?
Why are these snowflakes so insistent on stopping free speech? It's just the marketplace of ideas, cuck.
But I'd be a great dad :(
Now now, faggots is sticks and stuff that you burn :P
Steve would probably agree that there a lot of faggots on the site.
Personally I always thought there were more retards.
In that case, you're in excellent company.
An example of a faggot here is our jolly good friend Victim.
Anyways, in defense of myself.
It's definitely not propaganda with me. I was 1) that kid that never got to watch TV because my parents wanted me to study study study and be this perfect little kid they could show around to everyone. Hell, I didn't even have a phone.
2) When I was 13 I had this huge crush on another guy in my class. Huge huge huge crush, and I never really liked girls. Not sexually at least x'D tried it a bit, she and I are still friends though that was..one awkward day.
3) I can't speak for trans people, but I'm definitely sure I wasn't raised gay. *sweats* when I came outta the closet my parents more or less kicked me outta the house.
Have you seen a good pair of titties? Because titties are sweet, bud.
Yup :^) she wanted to give me a tit job too.
Respect, my flaming, weird sham. I mean, you didn't get it, so you're missing out, but nice one. Managing to get someone to offer you a tit job without trying is impressive.
I did do it. It was my night of "sure, let's try and see if I'll like this". X'D
Oh, even better played. Cool, glad to know you're trying things. A few personal recommendations:
-US Southern lads
All pretty hot, give those groups a try. Don't give up on tits, my friend. All these are top of the line groups that are inherently attractive.
Pretty sure I'm just into guys tho x'D
Never thought I’d revive a compliment from Steve.
I’m from the US South. Thus, belonging to the group you called hot. I don’t know about you, but I take being called hot as a compliment.
Are you gay or bi? Because US South straight people are fucking vile. They're fat and wearing cowboy hats, and presumably know Mizal. Also, they're religious, and not the cute kind, the annoying if not hateful type. I'm looking for gay cowboys as the attractive group.
*winks at ebon* come here suga, I can show ya a good time. :P
Upon looking at actual pictures of Southern people, I'd like to change "US Southern lads" to "The two guys in Brokeback Mountain, and gay cowboy-themed strippers".
Luuckyyyyyy.. Man, a tit job. Seto must be in heaven.
Yeah, I'm sure the gay man loved the tit job.
Hey, sex is for pleasure or for trying to get pregnant. Anyone should enjoy sex, and it doesn't matter what gender they are. Tits, dicks, they all are equal.
Unless you're bisexual, that doesn't seem true. Also, you can have sex for other reasons. Money, for instance.
Yeah. Steve, are you against homophobic people and bisexuals? I'm fine with bisexuals, just got a teensy issue about lesbians and gays.
Oh. Well, I'm not against bisexuals, but I am against homophobic people.
You're somewhat changing my perspective on gays now. :p
As long as there is love in this world, I will be happy. Boom! We all should fucking hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
I don't know how, but whatever.
:( aww, guess I better repent :P
Don't worry bud, God's not real, hence neither is the devil.
I never knew you were gay. Ooh, the signs are clearly showing. You are gay for MinnieKing. Why didn't I see it before? Two anime profile pictures, both sages.. Both chat on discord... We might have another romantic event happening soon on CYS everyone!
Oh god. Not another shipper x'D
I am a shipper... *menacing laughter fills the room* You're gay. ;p
Hey, I'm a homophobic! x'D I go against gays and lesbians!
My worst nightmare o.o
I mean, you kind of just fucked up my point, but whatever. The main thing is, homosexuals and heterosexuals are idiots, bisexuals rule. Heterosexuality is terrible and you should feel bad for supporting it.
So Victim, are these seriously your beliefs or are you just sort of trolling?
You haven’t been this outspoken on the heterosexually impaired until recently, so I’m just wondering if this is just sort of an over the top act.
I mean it doesn’t matter either way I suppose, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask.
I mean, they're clearly not.
Well I know he's mentioned being a wacky Christian and on the conservative side of things before, but he wasn't quite this fanatical about it.
So I'm taking a guess that he holds these beliefs to some degree, but is going so over the top with it for the lulz.
Why would her satirize his own position? Surely he'd pretend to be a god-hating Atheist who supports communist, loves Stalin and hates straight white males.
Danaos does the same thing though. Danaos is clearly on the conservative side of things when he talks "normally", but then will go over the top with it occasionally.
I don't believe anything about Danaos is true, let alone his political beliefs. Unless he's one of the "I'm going to try to trigger snowflakes" dudes, but even then, I think he's just a troll.
And I thought my opinions were considered unpopular. But, in all honesty, I don't know enough homosexuals to really form an opinion based on experience.
Ooh, someone I don't recognize with unpopular opinions. Pray tell them, stranger, if you please.
Sure. (Admiral Akbar: It's a Trap!)
Anyhow, I think that there are people who would be homosexual no matter their upbringing, same for those who are transgender. However, I believe that society by trying to compartmentalize people into these niches is creating some of the people. I think that we should do away with gender entirely. People should just like what they like and who they like without being reduced to a checkmark box list. But this is mostly from reflections as I'm raising my son. I think that people do harm to their children psychologically by trying to tell them they're not 'proper' girls or boys...but I also think it's not helpful to assume that because they like certain things that they must be gay or transgender. What older teens and adults do is one thing, but I don't like the way they're teaching it in the schools these days.
That being said, I think that whether you're an outlier of sorts, or not, we should all have equal rights under the law for protection, association, and work. Even if I don't think people are inherantly homosexual/transgender, I wouldn't ever suggest treating them with anything other than civility. I'm not interested in hate. My disagreement is more a matter of whether it's an inherent trait or not.
Strange that you say you think there's people who would be homosexual no matter their upbringing, then say that you don't think people are inherently homosexual.
Anyhow, I guess I sort of agree with you? I also think that we try to compartmentalize sexuality too much, but this ends with "Everyone's really degrees of bi, that's human nature and why men have their g spot in their butt and such" rather than "We're naturally straight", but whatever.
I meant that some people would be, but a majority of people were probably pigeon holed into being something. I think what I am trying to say is that if people were just let alone, they would be able to determine who they liked and their identity without worrying about what the categories are. I think human nature and determination is far more complex than these categories are giving us credit for. I think they cause more divisions rather than bringing unity to people. However, I haven't quite yet found a way to ensure that people don't feel alone or ostracized because they're different WITHOUT the labels. I guess I'm just hoping for a time where we can just respect people for simply being human and ensure they have what they need rather than fiddling about with categories.
Seems reasonable. This is disappointing. I was hoping you were going to come up with some belief system like "Pagan-Nazism" or "Voodoo Homophobia".
I didn't say that my beliefs were extreme, just unpopular. ;) Most people want to go to extremes. I try to be rather moderate, but moderation isn't popular these days it seems. :D Sorry for the disappointment.
I remember you. You were gone quite awhile, but it seems like this place just pulls people back for some strange reason.
I'm flattered. ;)
I completely agree. I'm against homosexuality as well. I don't want any gays or lesbians or any trans! Just male and female thank you! And no gender-fluid people as well! Huzzah!
Goddammit, I can't tell if you're shit at being sarcastic or I have to start hating you now.
Naw, this is just my actual opinion on this topic lmfao. Also, nice profile picture. Reminds me of my old pet which died due to the fact that my doggo got to him... Rest in peace Scampers.
Goddammit, I actually liked you. This is a shame. Anyhow, fuck you, you homophobic shithead.
Steve-san, don't leave me! It's just my opinion. I mean, it's their choice but to me, it just seems a little bit unnatural. We all got our own opinions.
Yeah, of course you get your own opinions. You're also free to be a neo-nazi, a Zag-type religious person, or any other shitty type of person. Unfortunately, being one of those types of people means I have to hate you, because you're terrible.
I'll happily explain why you're wrong with the hopes of convincing you, seeing as the argument that it's unnatural is wrong on so, so many levels. Quick list:
1. Animals in nature are gay, key word being nature. So not unnatural.
2. The natural thing for sex is group sex. That's why men have the dick's the shape they are.
2. Condoms are unnatural, as are monogamous, life-long relationships. That doesn't make them bad.
3. It's not really their choice. Why would so many anti-gay politicians or preachers turn out to be gay if they could choose not to bed, or people who hate themselves for being gay?
1. Well in one, you have literal gay couples adopting, so golden there, it's natural as fuck. Anyhow, not really a counter here, you've explained that a bunch of animals do a lot of gay shit. Sure, they might also do some hetereo stuff to pass on their genes, but that doesn't change anything about gay shit being natural. Unless your issue is exclusively gay shit being unnatural, in which case, it's about as unnatural as not having kids.
2. Huh, not what I said. Condoms are unnatural. We make them. That's the example I gave, and they're sure as shit unnatural. Anyhow, I don't care if monogamous, life-long relationships are common in other species, they're not natural for humans, who should naturally have group sex, thus the penis shape, women having multiple orgasms, and all that jazz.
3. Again, even if that was the case, that wouldn't mean it's their choice. Someone who is raised in a way that gives to certain traits doesn't mean they've chosen that. If sexuality is very nurture based, I'd say we go the other way, save the planet by raising loads of gays.
4. God, for some reason, is being brought up. He's not real, so his opinion doens't matter, but he's given a thumbs up to slavery, drowning puppies and babies, and eternal torture, so I'm happy to concede that homosexuality is as immoral as slavery, puppy and baby drowning and eternal torture is moral, if you'd like.
5. The monogamous interacial relationship in humans is unnatural, and someone's choice. It falls under the same merits of homosexuality, to you. Is that bad?
I'm pretty sure that Victim never replied to this because he's one of those pitiful people that didn't know women could orgasm.
That's not what your mom said last night.
Nice one, bud. Getting that argument going again. Very much appreciated.
1. Having the urge to stick your penis in a fellow man is disgusting and wrong. It is unnatural to human, and comparing our species to mere beasts is an insult to human dignity.
2. Synthetic condoms may be unnatural, but condoms in some form have likely been around for much of human civilization.
3. No, it means we need to remove the gay lobby's influence on media and government and outlaw gay marriage and lewd LGBT parades so that fewer people are condemned to hell by the normalization of sin.
4. None of those slanderous accusations are true.
5. I'd argue that interracial relationships are bad (and unnatural) due to the fact that they reduce genetic diversity, but I'm not as vehemently opposed to them since they're not explicitly condemned by the Bible.
3. There's no such thing as sin in Government; we have separation of Church and State for a reason. Denying marriage to consenting adults is not constitutional.
5. I'm no scientist, but doesn't interracial marriage increase genetic diversity?
I'm pretty sure Victim is a troll.
Quite likely, but some people do hold these opinions so I'm never quite sure.
I'm no scientist but I know enough science to say yes. Yes it does.
3. If you're going to bring in the Constitution, the First Amendment is only supposed to apply to the federal government (Congress in particular). Activist judges made it apply to States.
5. Imagine a world of only one mixed race people. That's not very diverse, is it?
1. Well no, we've just discussed how it's completely natural thanks to the beasts doing it. So this point's gone.
2. Yeah, as has gay sex. Good to know. Still both unnatural.
3. Well no, even if it was the gay lobby making people gay, it's not their choice. So we couldn't blame gay people for being gay. And even if it was the fault of a gay lobby, this seems like a good idea. It limits population, for one. Plus, you've not pointed out any issues with it, so it's cool.
4. Well, he killed loads of puppies and babies when he flooded the world, so that's true. He eternally tortures people in hell, so that's true. Leviticus says slavery's cool. So, I'll give you that homosexuality as immoral as those things are moral. Also, slander is spoken, idiot.
5. No they don't.
6. Hypothetically, if I and the rest of the site could finally get you the boyfriend you're looking for, would you be happier with homosexuals? Because whoever broke your heart doesn't represent all gays, his hurtful comments aren't what all gay peopel think. Just most of them.
I hadn't started this thread to prove that homosexuality is morally wrong. That's a matter of faith and opinion. I was trying to prove that homosexuality and transgenderism (which my browser apparently doesn't think is a word) is not determined by genetics, which has already been conceded, so I'll just declare victory on that topic. I also managed to get a concession that gay sex is unnatural. At this point, I have nothing else to say about gays.
4. I concede that most beings were destroyed in the great flood, but that was a necessary evil for the greater good, and it's fast becoming a necessary evil once more. If I didn't know better, I would think that it's an allegory for what will happen in the future. History repeats itself. God does not torture people; the Devil does. Leviticus also didn't say slavery is cool. He says that if you must have a slave, he or she shouldn't be a Christian. By that standard, much of American slavery directly contradicted the Bible.
4) Not gonna happen.
Haha, nice way to play it. Even though you clearly lost the unnatural thing, and were arguing that it is immoral, now that your argument crumples, pretending you never meant anything over than what we started with. You didn't really achieve victory at any point, you either said something I agreed with, or when you lost, you lost hard. If you'l notice the bit we're in, it started with me explaining to Dini why she's stupid, then you tried to argue. It's only when you smacked hard into the wall do you scurry away from the light of knowledge. Nice one, though, 'twas craic.
4. Ooh, that's interesting. I've never once heard "necessary evil" be applied to god. Well, I'm glad we agree if there was a god, he wouldn't be all-good, as he does evil. Anyhow, it was hardly necessary. He could've just had all the sinners spontaneously combust, no need to kill animals. Oh, and God does torture people. He creates places people will go to where they'll suffer endless, and then doesn't stop it from happening to like most of them.
In regards to the slavery thing, Leviticus does say that. It doesn't mention Christianity, because Leviticus was written when there were no Christians. It says you can't treat the people of Israel like that, which still allows American slavery. Exodus actually has a contradiction to this, where it says you can have a Hebrew slave for six years, but then he must be released. The catch is, if he had any kids in that time, who would be Hebrew, the kids remain your slaves for good, and if the Hebrew slave isn't willing to abandon his family, he becomes your slave for life. So yeah, Bible's cool with slavery. I've heard the indentured servitude argument a lot about it, but clearly, Exodus says that women bought as slaves are slaves for life, and if you're born into it, you're also a slave for life. Plus, all the non-hebrew slaves are for life, but I guess you don't care for them. Whatever.
I have to disagree. Of course it's an opinion i'm going to state but I believe it's a mental sickness. Same genders can't create new life and attraction is natural for just the reason of creating new life. Transgenderism is actually a more advanced form of the illness of Homosexuality/Lesbianism.
Just my opinion on the topic anyways. A mental illness isn't really a choice, not this kind anyways. They can get help, but the option of having choice is thrown out when they decide nothing is wrong with them in the first place
Yeah, I'm with Crystal, except for the transphobic shit. Straights, gays, lesbians, it's all just an advanced mental illness. Everyone should double their odds and join the true sexuality, bisexaulity.
I don't get along with girls; I don't see that I'd ever fall in love with one.
Love? What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm old fashioned. No love, no physical intimacy. Just the way I am.
Christ above, that sounds fucking miserable. Maybe you're just an ace in disguise, I don't fucking know. Anyhow, tits and minge are delightful, and you're missing out and should feel bad. In fact, sex in general outside "Love" is terrific, feel worse about that.
Pretty sure I'm not Ace, though I was a late bloomer. But at the moment, in all honesty, my sexual preferences are moot. I don't often see anyone who isn't family or professionals such as my doctor, therapist, etc. I'm a shut in. Though you are right about one thing; I'm pretty miserable.
This is a downer, and I'm going to step away.
That's your prerogative. :) I'm also a divorced mother of an eight year old son, so most of my focus is on his life, not my own. Self-sacrifice and all that.
You probably haven't found love yet because the girls most likely judge you on of your appearance and stupidity. :-)
They'll wise up. Just wait, and you will probably fall in love with a girl (supposing that you aren't gay.)
No, I'm straight and a female. I'm just making the point that being bi would not really ever happen, even if I had a natural propensity to it.
Oh. I thought you were a male. x'D
Nope. My DNA says female, my brain says female too. But most people figure I'm male based on my name. My eye picture is probably pretty vague as well.
Man, I just read your whole life story on your profile page and now I'm depressed. It must be horrible for what you're going through right now.. Hang in there! D:
Well, it's not the WHOLE story, obviously. Just the parts that sort of relate to writing. Everyone's got their share of hidden pains, large or small. Some people are just better at hiding it than others.
hm what a coincidence for this thread.
During music class a couple of days ago I had a group member who started bragging about some online girlfriend he met on kik or some shit after someome called him out for never being able get pussy. The dude whipped out his phone and showed us all a picture, the girl kinda looked like a much younger version of that girl from the Wendy commericals.
Well one of my other group members called him out becasue she kinda looked like a dude, he calmy said that she was transgender.
Well that sparked a whole other debate on wether or not he would get her off if she still had a penis or not, and if he would suck a femine looking mans dick or if he was "frickin gay bruh". The questions were asked with more of a curious intent than a taunting one, which kind of made it more funnier to me.
I never said anything or joined the conversation, since I was working on our music project to futily fix our failing grade in that class because all those fucking tards ever talk about is how much of a pussy slayer they are.
But yeah made for good lulz.
That sounds terribly frustrating.
This is why I work solo on group projects.