WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Victim Participation

one month ago
But if transgenderism isn't a choice like LGBT advocates claim it isn't, then it must be genetically determined, and identical twins have the same genes. In fact, identical twins not choosing to be the same gender is proof that transgenderism is a choice. Same goes for homosexuality.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Gender isn't a genetic term. That's why why we don't talk about gender in regards to animals, we talk about sex. So it doesn't necessarily need to have roots in genetics, but I don't know to what degree it does. Gender's a social construct, which means nurture has a shit ton to do with it as opposed to nature. 

In regards to homosexuality, it's clear sexuality is without a doubt influenced by nurture. That's why in many cultures, people are forced into this "Gay or straight" dichotomy where clearly, everyone is various shades rather than black and white. That's why Steve's bisexuality holds king above all you pathetic, culture-bond faggots choosing cock OR minge.

Oh yeah, and that's not even true to begin with. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

In that, there's one identical twin with genetic markers that make them more likely to get leukemia, which the other doesn't have. So yeah. Main point, being straight is for brainwashed losers.

Victim Participation

one month ago

... But I like willies. crying

Victim Participation

one month ago

Go ahead and continue liking them, they're great, but have you given tits and clits a chance? Because they're delightful.

Victim Participation

one month ago

True. Boobies are rather jiggly. ^_^

Victim Participation

one month ago

Briar This comment is to cute and hilarious for this forum.  I keep imaging Big anime eyes and someone jumping up and down while saying this.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I imagine anime girls showing off their titties when you say this lmfao. x'D 

Victim Participation

one month ago
I agree completely that that LGBT is a matter of how people are raised, but most LGBT advocates claim that gays are born gay and transgenders are born with the wrong sex. As you pointed out, that's clearly incorrect. This is why we need to rid the media of LGBT propaganda and ban homosexuals from adopting. They, not genetics, are the main propagators of this degeneracy.

Victim Participation

one month ago

We just had a 400+ thread on this topic, why the hell weren't you going into this routine during it?

Victim Participation

one month ago
You just said the reason. It was already hundreds of posts long when I had the chance to post on it, so I felt that my opinion on the topic would be drowned out.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Why are these snowflakes so insistent on stopping free speech? It's just the marketplace of ideas, cuck. 

Victim Participation

one month ago
They have the right to broadcast their opinion, but they should be boycotted into nonexistence.

Victim Participation

one month ago

But I'd be a great dad :(

Victim Participation

one month ago
By golly, there's a lot of faggots on CYS.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Now now, faggots is sticks and stuff that you burn :P

Victim Participation

one month ago

Steve would probably agree that there a lot of faggots on the site.

Personally I always thought there were more retards.

Victim Participation

one month ago

In that case, you're in excellent company. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

An example of a faggot here is our jolly good friend Victim. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Anyways, in defense of myself.

It's definitely not propaganda with me. I was 1) that kid that never got to watch TV because my parents wanted me to study study study and be this perfect little kid they could show around to everyone. Hell, I didn't even have a phone.

2) When I was 13 I had this huge crush on another guy in my class. Huge huge huge crush, and I never really liked girls. Not sexually at least  x'D tried it a bit, she and I are still friends though that was..one awkward day.

3) I can't speak for trans people, but I'm definitely sure I wasn't raised gay. *sweats* when I came outta the closet my parents more or less kicked me outta the house. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Have you seen a good pair of titties? Because titties are sweet, bud.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Yup :^) she wanted to give me a tit job too.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Respect, my flaming, weird sham. I mean, you didn't get it, so you're missing out, but nice one. Managing to get someone to offer you a tit job without trying is impressive.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I did do it. It was my night of "sure, let's try and see if I'll like this". X'D

Victim Participation

one month ago

Oh, even better played. Cool, glad to know you're trying things. A few personal recommendations:

-English bitches

-Muslim lads

-Muslim bitches

-Jewish bitches

-US Southern lads

All pretty hot, give those groups a try. Don't give up on tits, my friend. All these are top of the line groups that are inherently attractive.

Victim Participation

one month ago

English, check.

Pretty sure I'm just into guys tho x'D

Victim Participation

one month ago

Never thought I’d revive a compliment from Steve. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

You didn't.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I’m from the US South. Thus, belonging to the group you called hot. I don’t know about you, but I take being called hot as a compliment.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Are you gay or bi? Because US South straight people are fucking vile. They're fat and wearing cowboy hats, and presumably know Mizal. Also, they're religious, and not the cute kind, the annoying if not hateful type. I'm looking for gay cowboys as the attractive group.

Victim Participation

one month ago

*winks at ebon* come here suga, I can show ya a good time. :P

Victim Participation

one month ago

Upon looking at actual pictures of Southern people, I'd like to change "US Southern lads" to "The two guys in Brokeback Mountain, and gay cowboy-themed strippers".

Victim Participation

one month ago

Luuckyyyyyy..  Man, a tit job. Seto must be in heaven. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Yeah, I'm sure the gay man loved the tit job. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Hey, sex is for pleasure or for trying to get pregnant. Anyone should enjoy sex, and it doesn't matter what gender they are. Tits, dicks, they all are equal.  

Victim Participation

one month ago

Unless you're bisexual, that doesn't seem true. Also, you can have sex for other reasons. Money, for instance.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Yeah. Steve, are you against homophobic people and bisexuals? I'm fine with bisexuals, just got a teensy issue about lesbians and gays. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Oh. Well, I'm not against bisexuals, but I am against homophobic people.

Victim Participation

one month ago

You're somewhat changing my perspective on gays now. :p 

Victim Participation

one month ago

As long as there is love in this world, I will be happy. Boom! We all should fucking hold hands and sing Kumbaya. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

I don't know how, but whatever.

Victim Participation

one month ago
Don't be swayed by Steve's hedgehog's charisma.

Victim Participation

one month ago
The devil got to you and made you rebellious against you strict parents, and so you subconsciously decided to be gay.

Victim Participation

one month ago

:( aww, guess I better repent :P

Victim Participation

one month ago

Don't worry bud, God's not real, hence neither is the devil.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I never knew you were gay. Ooh, the signs are clearly showing. You are gay for MinnieKing. Why didn't I see it before? Two anime profile pictures, both sages.. Both chat on discord... We might have another romantic event happening soon on CYS everyone! 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Oh god. Not another shipper x'D

Victim Participation

one month ago

I am a shipper... *menacing laughter fills the room* You're gay. ;p 

Hey, I'm a homophobic! x'D  I go against gays and lesbians! 

Victim Participation

one month ago

My worst nightmare o.o

Victim Participation

one month ago

I mean, you kind of just fucked up my point, but whatever. The main thing is, homosexuals and heterosexuals are idiots, bisexuals rule. Heterosexuality is terrible and you should feel bad for supporting it.

Victim Participation

one month ago

So Victim, are these seriously your beliefs or are you just sort of trolling?

You haven’t been this outspoken on the heterosexually impaired until recently, so I’m just wondering if this is just sort of an over the top act.

I mean it doesn’t matter either way I suppose, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I mean, they're clearly not.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Well I know he's mentioned being a wacky Christian and on the conservative side of things before, but he wasn't quite this fanatical about it.

So I'm taking a guess that he holds these beliefs to some degree, but is going so over the top with it for the lulz.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Why would her satirize his own position? Surely he'd pretend to be a god-hating Atheist who supports communist, loves Stalin and hates straight white males.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Danaos does the same thing though. Danaos is clearly on the conservative side of things when he talks "normally", but then will go over the top with it occasionally.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I don't believe anything about Danaos is true, let alone his political beliefs. Unless he's one of the "I'm going to try to trigger snowflakes" dudes, but even then, I think he's just a troll.

Victim Participation

one month ago
I tend to stick to the topics at hand; homosexuality has become a much more common topic here as of late. As a social conservative, I am absolutely against it.

Victim Participation

one month ago

And I thought my opinions were considered unpopular.  But, in all honesty, I don't know enough homosexuals to really form an opinion based on experience.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Ooh, someone I don't recognize with unpopular opinions. Pray tell them, stranger, if you please.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Sure.  (Admiral Akbar: It's a Trap!)

Anyhow, I think that there are people who would be homosexual no matter their upbringing, same for those who are transgender.  However, I believe that society by trying to compartmentalize people into these niches is creating some of the people.  I think that we should do away with gender entirely.  People should just like what they like and who they like without being reduced to a checkmark box list.  But this is mostly from reflections as I'm raising my son.  I think that people do harm to their children psychologically by trying to tell them they're not 'proper' girls or boys...but I also think it's not helpful to assume that because they like certain things that they must be gay or transgender.  What older teens and adults do is one thing, but I don't like the way they're teaching it in the schools these days.

That being said, I think that whether you're an outlier of sorts, or not, we should all have equal rights under the law for protection, association, and work.  Even if I don't think people are inherantly homosexual/transgender, I wouldn't ever suggest treating them with anything other than civility.  I'm not interested in hate.  My disagreement is more a matter of whether it's an inherent trait or not.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Strange that you say you think there's people who would be homosexual no matter their upbringing, then say that you don't think people are inherently homosexual. 

Anyhow, I guess I sort of agree with you? I also think that we try to compartmentalize sexuality too much, but this ends with "Everyone's really degrees of bi, that's human nature and why men have their g spot in their butt and such" rather than "We're naturally straight", but whatever.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I meant that some people would be, but a majority of people were probably pigeon holed into being something.  I think what I am trying to say is that if people were just let alone, they would be able to determine who they liked and their identity without worrying about what the categories are.  I think human nature and determination is far more complex than these categories are giving us credit for.  I think they cause more divisions rather than bringing unity to people.  However, I haven't quite yet found a way to ensure that people don't feel alone or ostracized because they're different WITHOUT the labels.  I guess I'm just hoping for a time where we can just respect people for simply being human and ensure they have what they need rather than fiddling about with categories.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Seems reasonable. This is disappointing. I was hoping you were going to come up with some belief system like "Pagan-Nazism" or "Voodoo Homophobia".

Victim Participation

one month ago

I didn't say that my beliefs were extreme, just unpopular. ;)  Most people want to go to extremes.  I try to be rather moderate, but moderation isn't popular these days it seems. :D  Sorry for the disappointment.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I remember you. You were gone quite awhile, but it seems like this place just pulls people back for some strange reason.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I'm flattered. ;)

Victim Participation

one month ago

I completely agree. I'm against homosexuality as well. I don't want any gays or lesbians or any trans! Just male and female thank you! And no gender-fluid people as well! Huzzah!  

Victim Participation

one month ago

Goddammit, I can't tell if you're shit at being sarcastic or I have to start hating you now. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Naw, this is just my actual opinion on this topic lmfao. Also, nice profile picture. Reminds me of my old pet which died due to the fact that my doggo got to him... Rest in peace Scampers. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Goddammit, I actually liked you. This is a shame. Anyhow, fuck you, you homophobic shithead.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Steve-san, don't leave me! It's just my opinion. I mean, it's their choice but to me, it just seems a little bit unnatural. We all got our own opinions. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Yeah, of course you get your own opinions. You're also free to be a neo-nazi, a Zag-type religious person, or any other shitty type of person. Unfortunately, being one of those types of people means I have to hate you, because you're terrible.

I'll happily explain why you're wrong with the hopes of convincing you, seeing as the argument that it's unnatural is wrong on so, so many levels. Quick list:

1. Animals in nature are gay, key word being nature. So not unnatural.

2. The natural thing for sex is group sex. That's why men have the dick's the shape they are.

2. Condoms are unnatural, as are monogamous, life-long relationships. That doesn't make them bad.

3. It's not really their choice. Why would so many anti-gay politicians or preachers turn out to be gay if they could choose not to bed, or people who hate themselves for being gay?

Victim Participation

one month ago
"1. Animals in nature are gay"

Let's dissect that statement by looking at the supposedly gay animals you're talking about. Here's an article from the BBC discussing the various LGB animals that have been observed in nature. For whatever reason, the rich text editor isn't appearing even though I turned it on in my profile, so you'll have to copy and paste the link the old-fashioned way.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

First, we have macques, which are apparently bisexual because there's no evolutionary downside to it. In this way, Steve is right that bisexuality is somewhat more natural than homosexuality.

Next, we have the fruit fly, which is also bisexual during the first 30 minutes of its life because it has poor eyesight, and having a 50% chance of mating successfully is better than having none at all.

Next, we have the flour beetle. I'll let the article speak for itself on this one.

"Male flour beetles use a distinctly sneaky trick. They often mount each other, and go so far as depositing sperm. If the male carrying this sperm mates with a female later, the sperm might get transferred – so the male who produced it has fertilised a female without having to court her."

Then, we have the Laysan albatross, where lesbian couples kidnap other albatross' kids. I don't think I need to explain why that's wrong.

Next are bonobo apes, with are polygamists and also bisexuals. While I concede that polygamy is common to other species, it is foreign to the humans and thus unnatural to our species, and wherever we have seen polygamy abound in history, we have seen their civilizations decline (i.e. Rome). The bisexual part again confirms that bisexuality is more natural than homosexuality.

Next, we have bottlenose dolphins, which are bisexuals and rapists, which shows that even though bisexuality may be natural to some species, it still isn't moral.

Humans are one of only 2 species that have individuals which display entirely homosexual behavior, the other being domesticated sheep, which are only that way because we as humans have basically breeded their males to be homosexual.

In conclusion, there are no preferentially homosexual animals in nature, only bisexuals. What's more, animals are beings that lack morals. To compare their behavior to those of humans is pretty ridiculous.

If you're a Christian (I doubt that Steve is, but I'm saying this for the masses), the argument becomes a lot easier, and comparison of the natural behavior of humans and the natural behavior of animals becomes meaningless, for we are God's unique creation.

"For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done." (Romans 1:26-28)

"2. The natural thing for sex is group sex."

That's not true for human beings. As mentioned earlier, every group that practiced polygamy soon went into decline.

"2. Condoms are unnatural, as are monogamous, life-long relationships."

Nonsense, some form of birth control has been used throughout human history. More importantly, there is no reason that birth control should be considered immoral, and the Bible does not say anything against it either. Monogamous, life-long relationships are common in many species.

"3. It's not really their choice."

Stfu. You just said that "it's clear sexuality is without a doubt influenced by nurture", so if we stop teaching people to be homosexual, they'll stop being homosexual.

Victim Participation

one month ago

1. Well in one, you have literal gay couples adopting, so golden there, it's natural as fuck. Anyhow, not really a counter here, you've explained that a bunch of animals do a lot of gay shit. Sure, they might also do some hetereo stuff to pass on their genes, but that doesn't change anything about gay shit being natural. Unless your issue is exclusively gay shit being unnatural, in which case, it's about as unnatural as not having kids. 

2. Huh, not what I said. Condoms are unnatural. We make them. That's the example I gave, and they're sure as shit unnatural. Anyhow, I don't care if monogamous, life-long relationships are common in other species, they're not natural for humans, who should naturally have group sex, thus the penis shape, women having multiple orgasms, and all that jazz.

3. Again, even if that was the case, that wouldn't mean it's their choice. Someone who is raised in a way that gives to certain traits doesn't mean they've chosen that. If sexuality is very nurture based, I'd say we go the other way, save the planet by raising loads of gays.

4. God, for some reason, is being brought up. He's not real, so his opinion doens't matter, but he's given a thumbs up to slavery, drowning puppies and babies, and eternal torture, so I'm happy to concede that homosexuality is as immoral as slavery, puppy and baby drowning and eternal torture is moral, if you'd like.

5. The monogamous interacial relationship in humans is unnatural, and someone's choice. It falls under the same merits of homosexuality, to you. Is that bad?

Victim Participation

one month ago

I'm pretty sure that Victim never replied to this because he's one of those pitiful people that didn't know women could orgasm. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

That's not what your mom said last night.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Nice one, bud. Getting that argument going again. Very much appreciated.

Victim Participation

one month ago

1. Having the urge to stick your penis in a fellow man is disgusting and wrong. It is unnatural to human, and comparing our species to mere beasts is an insult to human dignity.

2. Synthetic condoms may be unnatural, but condoms in some form have likely been around for much of human civilization.

3. No, it means we need to remove the gay lobby's influence on media and government and outlaw gay marriage and lewd LGBT parades so that fewer people are condemned to hell by the normalization of sin.

4. None of those slanderous accusations are true.

5. I'd argue that interracial relationships are bad (and unnatural) due to the fact that they reduce genetic diversity, but I'm not as vehemently opposed to them since they're not explicitly condemned by the Bible.

Victim Participation

one month ago

3. There's no such thing as sin in Government; we have separation of Church and State for a reason.  Denying marriage to consenting adults is not constitutional.

5. I'm no scientist, but doesn't interracial marriage increase genetic diversity?

Victim Participation

one month ago

I'm pretty sure Victim is a troll.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Quite likely, but some people do hold these opinions so I'm never quite sure.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I'm no scientist but I know enough science to say yes. Yes it does. 

Victim Participation

one month ago

3. If you're going to bring in the Constitution, the First Amendment is only supposed to apply to the federal government (Congress in particular). Activist judges made it apply to States.

5. Imagine a world of only one mixed race people. That's not very diverse, is it?

Victim Participation

one month ago

1. Well no, we've just discussed how it's completely natural thanks to the beasts doing it. So this point's gone.

2. Yeah, as has gay sex. Good to know. Still both unnatural.

3. Well no, even if it was the gay lobby making people gay, it's not their choice. So we couldn't blame gay people for being gay. And even if it was the fault of a gay lobby, this seems like a good idea. It limits population, for one. Plus, you've not pointed out any issues with it, so it's cool.

4. Well, he killed loads of puppies and babies when he flooded the world, so that's true. He eternally tortures people in hell, so that's true. Leviticus says slavery's cool. So, I'll give you that homosexuality as immoral as those things are moral. Also, slander is spoken, idiot.

5. No they don't.

6. Hypothetically, if I and the rest of the site could finally get you the boyfriend you're looking for, would you be happier with homosexuals? Because whoever broke your heart doesn't represent all gays, his hurtful comments aren't what all gay peopel think. Just most of them.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I hadn't started this thread to prove that homosexuality is morally wrong. That's a matter of faith and opinion. I was trying to prove that homosexuality and transgenderism (which my browser apparently doesn't think is a word) is not determined by genetics, which has already been conceded, so I'll just declare victory on that topic. I also managed to get a concession that gay sex is unnatural. At this point, I have nothing else to say about gays.

4. I concede that most beings were destroyed in the great flood, but that was a necessary evil for the greater good, and it's fast becoming a necessary evil once more. If I didn't know better, I would think that it's an allegory for what will happen in the future. History repeats itself. God does not torture people; the Devil does. Leviticus also didn't say slavery is cool. He says that if you must have a slave, he or she shouldn't be a Christian. By that standard, much of American slavery directly contradicted the Bible.

Victim Participation

one month ago

4) Not gonna happen.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Haha, nice way to play it. Even though you clearly lost the unnatural thing, and were arguing that it is immoral, now that your argument crumples, pretending you never meant anything over than what we started with. You didn't really achieve victory at any point, you either said something I agreed with, or when you lost, you lost hard. If you'l notice the bit we're in, it started with me explaining to Dini why she's stupid, then you tried to argue. It's only when you smacked hard into the wall do you scurry away from the light of knowledge. Nice one, though, 'twas craic.

4. Ooh, that's interesting. I've never once heard "necessary evil" be applied to god. Well, I'm glad we agree if there was a god, he wouldn't be all-good, as he does evil. Anyhow, it was hardly necessary. He could've just had all the sinners spontaneously combust, no need to kill animals. Oh, and God does torture people. He creates places people will go to where they'll suffer endless, and then doesn't stop it from happening to like most of them.

In regards to the slavery thing, Leviticus does say that. It doesn't mention Christianity, because Leviticus was written when there were no Christians. It says you can't treat the people of Israel like that, which still allows American slavery. Exodus actually has a contradiction to this, where it says you can have a Hebrew slave for six years, but then he must be released. The catch is, if he had any kids in that time, who would be Hebrew, the kids remain your slaves for good, and if the Hebrew slave isn't willing to abandon his family, he becomes your slave for life. So yeah, Bible's cool with slavery. I've heard the indentured servitude argument a lot about it, but clearly, Exodus says that women bought as slaves are slaves for life, and if you're born into it, you're also a slave for life. Plus, all the non-hebrew slaves are for life, but I guess you don't care for them. Whatever.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I have to disagree. Of course it's an opinion i'm going to state but I believe it's a mental sickness. Same genders can't create new life and attraction is natural for just the reason of creating new life. Transgenderism is actually a more advanced form of the illness of Homosexuality/Lesbianism. 

Just my opinion on the topic anyways. A mental illness isn't really a choice, not this kind anyways. They can get help, but the option of having choice is thrown out when they decide nothing is wrong with them in the first place 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Yeah, I'm with Crystal, except for the transphobic shit. Straights, gays, lesbians, it's all just an advanced mental illness. Everyone should double their odds and join the true sexuality, bisexaulity.

Victim Participation

one month ago

I don't get along with girls; I don't see that I'd ever fall in love with one.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Love? What the fuck are you talking about? 

Victim Participation

one month ago

I'm old fashioned.  No love, no physical intimacy.  Just the way I am.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Christ above, that sounds fucking miserable. Maybe you're just an ace in disguise, I don't fucking know. Anyhow, tits and minge are delightful, and you're missing out and should feel bad. In fact, sex in general outside "Love" is terrific, feel worse about that.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Pretty sure I'm not Ace, though I was a late bloomer.  But at the moment, in all honesty, my sexual preferences are moot.  I don't often see anyone who isn't family or professionals such as my doctor, therapist, etc.  I'm a shut in.  Though you are right about one thing; I'm pretty miserable.

Victim Participation

one month ago

This is a downer, and I'm going to step away.

Victim Participation

one month ago

That's your prerogative.  :)  I'm also a divorced mother of an eight year old son, so most of my focus is on his life, not my own.  Self-sacrifice and all that.

Victim Participation

one month ago

You probably haven't found love yet because the girls most likely judge you on of your appearance and stupidity. :-) 

They'll wise up. Just wait, and you will probably fall in love with a girl (supposing that you aren't gay.) 

Victim Participation

one month ago

No, I'm straight and a female.  I'm just making the point that being bi would not really ever happen, even if I had a natural propensity to it.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Oh. I thought you were a male. x'D 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Nope.  My DNA says female, my brain says female too.  But most people figure I'm male based on my name.  My eye picture is probably pretty vague as well.

Victim Participation

one month ago

Man, I just read your whole life story on your profile page and now I'm depressed. It must be horrible for what you're going through right now.. Hang in there!  D: 

Victim Participation

one month ago

Well, it's not the WHOLE story, obviously.  Just the parts that sort of relate to writing.  Everyone's got their share of hidden pains, large or small.  Some people are just better at hiding it than others.

Victim Participation

one month ago
While I agree it's a mental illness, I don't think it's necessarily a genetically induced one. As stated in Mark 10:6-9 "But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Thus, these sexual disorders are not present from birth but rather, as @Steve24833 has said, come from the way people are nurtured.

Victim Participation

one month ago

hm what a coincidence for this thread.

During music class a couple of days ago I had a group member who started bragging about some online girlfriend he met on kik or some shit after someome called him out for never being able get pussy. The dude whipped out his phone and showed us all a picture, the girl kinda looked like a much younger version of that girl from the Wendy commericals.

Well one of my other group members called him out becasue she kinda looked like a dude, he calmy said that she was transgender.

Well that sparked a whole other debate on wether or not he would get her off if she still had a penis or not, and if he would suck a femine looking mans dick or if he was "frickin gay bruh". The questions were asked with more of a curious intent than a taunting one, which kind of made it more funnier to me.

I never said anything or joined the conversation, since I was working on our music project to futily fix our failing grade in that class because all those fucking tards ever talk about is how much of a pussy slayer they are. 

But yeah made for good lulz.

Victim Participation

one month ago

That sounds terribly frustrating.

Victim Participation

one month ago

This is why I work solo on group projects.