Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Why can't I see my books in my PC?

6 years ago

Fucking Google books needs to fix it so you can't just read an book form your phone. I want to read my fucking book from my laptop.

When I try to read an book it gives me an error to allow "books.googleusercontent.com." to cookies. I try adding it too cookies but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help?

Winter Is Annoying.

6 years ago

Oooo! I love winter. 
I agree that 38 is annoying. It's cold enough to freeze you, and not cold enough for snow. 

20 on the other hand, is fantastic. I mean, as long as you have your vehicle set up properly for winter. Otherwise it's quite terrifying driving on snow. 

Summer is the season I have a grudge against. I mean, in winter, there's ways for you to warm yourself up rather easily, and it's beautiful. Summer, it's hot, hot, and hot, and you can't escape the heat. 

Edit: Pbbbbt. You edited your entire post. That's no fun at all. What's the point of making a forum topic, and then changing the entire subject while people are still replying?

Winter Is Annoying.

6 years ago

Whoops, didn't think people would reply in the last second. Sorry about that I got angry about the fact I can't read my book I bought.

Winter Is Annoying.

6 years ago
favorite seasons would have made a better thread. still shit either way but at least it's not "I can't read my google book someone on cys help me please I can't google my problem like a normal person."

Winter Is Annoying.

6 years ago
Winter is great. It was in the 60s today and nice and sunny.

Winter is Annoying

6 years ago

Winter's great as I get snow and I can freeze outside while volunteering around the community. Also, my birthday is coming up so whoo-hoo!