WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Nintendo's Magic Cardboard.

one month ago

Nintendo revealed their next big thing a while ago, and it's cardboard. Cardboard that's interactive and connectable with the Nintendo Switch that costs $70. 

It seems pretty neat. Like the next ROB or NES Zapper. I'd buy it. 

Image result for cardboard transparent

29 days ago

It seems to be a pretty good product. 

29 days ago

As good as it may seem, I personally won't spend over $60 on glorified cardboard. I'll have to see it in action (in person) to be convinced that it's actually worth so much. 

29 days ago

It has interactive features that makes it a more interactive experience than buying a terrible game at a similar price. Seems worth the price to me since it gives some incentive for a person that owns a switch to want to pick it up. 

Now that I know I can buy my relatives magical cardboard as gifts, this puts me at ease. 

29 days ago

Yeah, that makes sense. Something I found out, although I don't know if it's true, because I haven't looked into it myself, is that the right Joy-con's IR sensor will be used to detect what's going on in side the boxes. Of course that only applies to certain Labo games/products, but still, it seems cool. 

I'd consider purchasing it if one of the games really interests me, but at the same time, I'd rather invest in a pro controller, or an extra set of Joy-cons.

29 days ago

You forget your password zombot?

28 days ago

It does seem pretty neat, and I like the concept of it. I would buy it.