Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Unfinished CYS Design

6 years ago

So a long time ago Alex was going to redesign the site and some stuff got done and then in the usual fashion nothing else happened and it was completely abandoned.

Anyway, what is available still works, but not many know about it. Links to this are hidden somewhere in the bowels of the forums, but that's a pain to go searching for so here's the link.

http://chooseyourstory.com/newlist2

EDIT: Apparently there was a link in the News and Update thread. Oh well, here it is anyway.

Unfinished CYS Design

6 years ago

That's.... pretty cool. I like the filters "recommended order" option, and ability to choose rated/unrated/both.

All but the very first are Featured storygames, too, hah.

Unfinished CYS Design

6 years ago

That's actually really cool, but I don't know if I'd like to use that permanently -- I've gotten used to the current platform and I quite like it. I'd definitely be willing to switch over if I had to, though.

Unfinished CYS Design

6 years ago
I still can't get over the fact that he made a new site that somehow manages to be uglier than the current one.

Unfinished CYS Design

6 years ago
I don't like the color scheme of the new model either. The features are nice though.

Unfinished CYS Design

6 years ago

Yea, that it really ugly.
I'd much rather have improvements such as a search engine for tags instead of revamping the looks of this place.