Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fallout is Dead

5 years ago

Todd Howard just took a shit all over my hopes and dreams. Fallout 76 entirely multiplayer fml. 

Fallout is Dead

5 years ago

Um, dead? So was this thread it seems.

There were worst things at that conference. Not even an announcement of a new DMC sequel could get me into anything when a majority of people was crying about some apparent virtue signaling & agendas. 

It just seems like what's selling is the current trend of battle royales. Soon train simulators will have it's time in the spotlight. All it requires to ride out the trends is patience and sweets. 

Fallout is Dead

5 years ago

This is why we can't have nice things.

Fallout is Dead

5 years ago

Fallout is Dead. Long live Fallout.

People have been saying Fallout is dead since the 2nd game. The series is still around and still has entertainment value. This isn't even a proper sequel so it doesn't really matter what they do in the scheme of things.

It's retarded that they got stuff like Deathclaws and Super Mutants this early in the game setting, but Bethesda doing retarded shit is pretty standard now. I'm going to guess Bethesda's just going to retcon the lore at this point which was probably inevitable.

Personally, I'm not going to nerd rage about this. I will probably be taking the "wait and see" approach since I figure Bethesda's going to roll out this game with a shitload of bugs anyway.

Fallout is Dead

5 years ago
Who needs fallout when you can play Tetris on VR.

Fallout is Dead

5 years ago

I heard that you could play it solo as well.

Fallout is Dead

5 years ago

Still, I think the amount of players "per server" are extremely low compared to how big the world is. I don't think there will be an overpopulation issue. Let's just be glad Fallout 76 isn't a battle royale.......