Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

good stories

5 years ago

Who are good writes beside endmaster that write good stories

good stories

5 years ago
Check out any author with a featured game basically, everyone I'd recommend right off is on there somewhere.

good stories

5 years ago

thank you. who is your favorite

good stories

5 years ago
You don't seem to have even read any of EndMaster's stories so far, so you should probably do that before you search for other ones. When you're done with those, just move to other featured authors. In just a few months, there should hopefully be even more good stories for you to read, made for the Epic Contest.
So, how did you lose your eyes?

good stories

5 years ago

Thru the wonders of life

good stories

5 years ago

:) Hi! Welcome! You are looking for good writers and good stories? I know just the thing! I will use copy and paste to recommend to you what I recommend to others:

I especially recommend the works by BerkaZerka, Ogre11, and EbonVasilis. So far I have only been able to read some of each of their impressive works in the limited time I am here. I suspect all their works are awesome!

BerkaZerka’s Dead Man Walking (Zombie Survival) is extremely well written [I managed to get the best possible ending!] and kept my eyes glued to the phone I use (though it does have violence/gore and some language), he has also got great puzzles and games (Some of which I have still not completed. They’re awesome!). Ogre11’s awesome works I have read/played so far include: Spy Mission (You gotta see the different endings), Cryogenic Failure (Again, you gotta see the different endings), UFO at School, Alien Abduction, Finding the Muse (this will definitely help aspiring writers). Of EbonVasilis’s works, so far I have read his epic A Chosen Hero (I’ve got to read more of his works!). I have also played DavidG’s The Tower of Rowena, played cMitchell3’s Get out Alive, read Will11’s true story Climbing Beyond The Clouds, read MinnieKing’s inspirational message Addition, and read the short mouse hero story by pinkalily21, Alone in the Forest. There are great writers and future great writers to be found on this site.

I hope you have an awesome time on the site!

good stories

5 years ago

Thank you, and I will.

good stories

5 years ago

:) You are most welcome!

good stories

5 years ago

How do I tell how many endings a story has? Of those endings how do I know how many are epilogues?

good stories

5 years ago

Unless the author or someone else has posted it somewhere, there is no way of knowing, except to explore and find out.

good stories

5 years ago

:) Of the stories I recommend to people, I believe the authors either tell you how many endings they have, or they tell you a clue to what the best ending should be. If you are wondering about a particular story, and it is one I have read, I might be able to help with additional information on it, if you would like.

good stories

5 years ago

Thank you.

good stories

5 years ago

:) My pleasure, I hope you have an awesome time here!