Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

One Youtuber is dead, hopefully more to follow

5 years ago
https://www.vpesports.com/uncategorized/csgo-skins-trader-and-youtuber-mcskillet-killed-in-wrong-way-car-crash/

https://yro.slashdot.org/story/18/08/25/0536227/teenaged-youtube-counter-strike-star-dies-kills-two-in-fiery-wrong-way-highway-crash

Don't really know or care who this 'McSkillet' faggot was but, apparently at 18 he'd made more than any of you will ever see by playing video games and contributing nothing to the world. Then he lost some of his money, threw a shit fit over it and went out to drive in the wrong lane at more than 100mph in a car worth more than most people's houses to kill an innocent woman and her daughter (hopefully in the collision and not in the burning car), along with himself.

RIP to @OG_McSkillet. You truly were my best friend and biggest inspiration in life. I know you were dealing with an incredibly hard time but I know heaven will treat you well. I love you so much. Thank you for all the amazing times.    — shnaxler (@RDGayBowser) August 24, 2018

No I'm sorry, 'Gay Bowser', but your friend is definitely in Hell.

5 years ago
The brother of the woman killed set up a GoFundMe page for funeral costs if you want to click it and see a photo of the mom and little girl and feel really fuckin sad.

5 years ago
You're wrong. I'm angry now because they probably had a great time together and were happy before some depressed narcisistic idiot decided to drive recklessly because "Muh life is horrible, i lost some maney".

He and his friends didn't and will never know how is a truly fucked up life, not the comfortable one they have.

Rest in hell, Heitmann. And get a simpler surname for god's sake. How the hell does one even spell Heitmann? Heightman, hateman? Retmen? Retcon?

5 years ago

Never heard of him, but sounds like nothing of value was lost.

5 years ago
Before the fatal crash, Heitmann purposely drove his vehicle into the Ashley Falls Elementary School front gate that had a sign on the front that had the word “STEAM” printed on it in reference to a magnet program which supports science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. After breaking a window, he then drove onto the soccer field, spinning his car in circles a couple of times before leaving.

Steam is the Valve Corp gaming platform where titles such as Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive are hosted. Ashley Falls Elementary and Valve have no relationship.

Thanks article, I'm glad you cleared that up.

5 years ago
If I had that kind of money in the bank at 18 from playing video games, I think I'd be okay with getting banned from my cash cow.

5 years ago
Even a full lowercase username is preferable to something like OG McSkillet or RD Gay Bowser.

Youtubers as a general rule are often a waste of space and should probably be on the list for people to die in the next genocide.

5 years ago

I feel attacked.