Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Swearing

5 years ago

So, this is apparently some shitshow that people are doing now, but I've been docked 25 points for swearing or whatever. Seeing as that's not a normal thing and I've seen pretty much everyone use about the worst swear words there are, I'm wondering what the fuck is going on there.

Swearing

5 years ago

You swore at an eleven-year old child, Steve.

Swearing

5 years ago

What this guy said.

Swearing

5 years ago

Nice avatar, dude.

Swearing

5 years ago

Who the fuck was eleven? Also, when did we become faggots who don't allow swearing at children who shouldn't be in the forums in the first place?

Swearing

5 years ago

Apparently Rattler is eleven. That's a quarter for the swear jar, Steve.

Swearing

5 years ago

Firstly, fuck that, didn't know that. Secondly, that little shit shouldn't be on here. Third, the fucker started in my insulting me. Fourth, others on here, admins included, have swore far worse at children, that's like our thing when the Warrior Cats show up.

Swearing

5 years ago

You know that the Warrior Cats deserved it, Steve. They were borderline furries.

Swearing

5 years ago

And this spastic insulted me first, he well on deserved it.

Swearing

5 years ago

C'mon Steve, you're better than this. He's a nice kid.

Swearing

5 years ago

I would be insulted but then I remembered furries deserve it

Swearing

5 years ago

The catfucks were childish and wouldn't take constructive criticism. Rattler actually does. Plus he's a cinnamon roll too good for this world too pure.

Swearing

5 years ago

The little shite insulted me out the blue. If you insult someone, you're pretty much agreeing that insults are going to be thrown back.

Swearing

5 years ago

He’s only a child, Steve. That’s like kicking a puppy. You complete animal...

Swearing

5 years ago

OK, going by the responses, I'm assuming either my theories are true that I'm the only being with willpower strong enough to resist whatever fucked up alien faggot was brainwashed the rest of you, or this is some bit or something you've all decided to pull together, because naturally, I'm the only thing anyone focuses on and rightfully so.

Swearing

5 years ago

Your hubris shall be the end of you, Steve. You can't win against us.

Swearing

5 years ago
Well anyhow it's true that he does seem to have been targeted and had points docked by some nefarious individual who disregarded his rights and violated his EXP page. I guess he really is the victim here, so as much as it pains me and goes against my own upbringing I will respect Steve's views on victims and rule that the wounded feelings that led to him making this thread don't matter at all. Seeking to punish whoever docked the points would be immoral.

Swearing

5 years ago

Hey, you think that you're getting a final dig in, all I see is you admitting Steve's right. Huzzah to that.

Swearing

5 years ago
You making this thread at all is enough on its own and removes the need for any digs, final or otherwise.

Swearing

5 years ago

If you think so. All I see is that I was right about me being the focus of everything, and whenever I'm not around all of you get together to talk about me and makes plans about me.

Swearing

5 years ago

It's not that you're the focus, it's just that you try so hard to stay in the limelight.

Swearing

5 years ago

I mean, not really. I was punching children to my heart's content, you guys assembled without me knowing. But then again, I do love the limelight, I think I suit it well, don't I?

Swearing

5 years ago

Can you not be a trigger-happy slur-slinger around innocent children?

Swearing

5 years ago
I didn't see dear, precious Rattler using any four letter words, and yet you continue to use crass and dehumanizing language. Please control yourself when around the good children, they learn from us and are our future.

Also, he mostly just called you a druggie that liked to hear yourself talk. Was he wrong?

Swearing

5 years ago
Please cease your homophobic slurs. This is a family forum.

Swearing

5 years ago
hm, kind of hypocritical to enforce any rules about swearing (which there aren't any, iirc alexp said w/e to swearing on the forums and 3J only specified no excessive racial slurs in the NSG). If steve got docked for swearing pretty much everyone who has ever posted on the forums should be docked points as well. Although, because this happened to steve, it seems kind of joke-y and not at all a legitimate punishment; it's similar in taste to when I get docked points.

Not like points mean anything anyways. 25 is nothing but a few duels or a couple minutes clicking through the shittier games on the site so I'm not sure why anyone scrivener+ would care for any point amount below the 100's magnitude. May as well complain that he dropped a quarter in the parking lot.

Edit:: 11 year olds swear and hear swears at school far worse than anything steve could churn out on the internet. Not sure what the preteen status of the afflicted has anything to do with steve's "punishment." 11-12 year olds have the mouths of sailors, the lot of them.

Swearing

5 years ago
Rattler is a precious little sweetheart and we will not have filthy manwhores speaking ill of him thank you.

Swearing

5 years ago
The most amusing things always happen while I'm asleep, it seems. Don't worry @Rattler, you have to wait just a few more years, then people will think of you as an adult and stop protecting you so much. Please continue talking with Steve, perhaps if he insults you enough he'll finally be banned. :P

Swearing

5 years ago
Yes, I guess so...

Swearing

5 years ago

Rattler is weak, pathetic and deserving of nothing but my rage in a glorious firestorm so I can send him back to the life of mentally disabled fools to be systematically torn apart.

Swearing

5 years ago
Haha, I like the insults. Who cares if your rage is all I deserve, I actually like seeing you crack up at me. I'd like to see you try to send me to the life of a disabled fool.

Swearing

5 years ago

The fact that you're only protected by your lesbian mothers and the weird group of mentally disabled cousins, siblings or whatever else the hell they called themselves isn't a sign of strength, Baby Rattle, it's a sign of being pathetic. 

Swearing

5 years ago
Man, you are hilarious, why in the world do you even come close to thinking that I have lesbian mothers, your rage is obviously flooding through uncontrollably.

Swearing

5 years ago

The lesbian mothers were Mizal and Sabley, it was a reference to something Endmaster said.

Swearing

5 years ago
It was mentioned on discord

Swearing

5 years ago

Mizal and Sabley said they lesbo adopted Rattler and I guess AYT, Zag, Chris, Tim and I think Malk are all extended family or something like that.

Swearing

5 years ago
just because I'm bored of fighting with you, you can just read my profile page and that is the answer to all your complaints about me.

-Rattler

Swearing

5 years ago

Is making a thing in your profile picture a good sign I didn't get to you? OK, whatevs.

Swearing

5 years ago
I wonder if it's even possible for Steve to walk away from this or if the pathological need to have the last word will just kick in again and again.

Swearing

5 years ago

Oh, sorry, is leaving something in your profile description as part of forum bitching and yelling not a bitch move, or have you just picked your side in this and are sticking with it?

Swearing

5 years ago
*scribbles notes and goes 'hmm, interesting' a lot*

Swearing

5 years ago

Is this whole thing about you losing points? I don't see why you'd care, you have plenty and a couple of duels will make them up in they mean that much to you.

Swearing

5 years ago

Dueling is for faggots.

Swearing

5 years ago

I was going to challenge you to a duel until I realized the feature is blocked for you.

Swearing

5 years ago
I was pretty surprised too, I mean I always knew Steve was a faggot but didn't realize it was quite to this extent. Yet here he is bitching and whining and making an embarrassing Irish spectacle of himself.

Swearing

5 years ago

It's principle, that this website has and shouldn't be the place where swearing is banned, which you agreed with, dipshit. I don't care about actual points, a sentiment I've said many, many times. But hell, when I figured out this was just Mizal and everyone else once again focused entirely on me, I stopped caring, because it wasn't about an actual idea that we should do that, just them lezzing out for my attention.

Swearing

5 years ago
You stopped caring, yet you're still posting in here....weird.

Swearing

5 years ago

Stopped caring about the points or principle. Still arguing and insulting, because it pleases me. Didn't think that needed to be explained to you, Miz, up your level.

Swearing

5 years ago

I think you're using this protest to get your points back, Steve. Like I said, just duel to get them back. You won't have to worry about being called a faggot since it's already confirmed you are one. So you have nothing to lose...except more points.

Swearing

5 years ago

Not sure who you are, fuck knob, but I assume you're one of the many wankstains I've defeated in the past who, despite agreeing with me in this very thread, has decided to try throw weak potshots, so fuck off, and know that your unhappiness is your own fault and your self-hatred is completely justified, because you're a fucking awful.

Swearing

5 years ago

Woah, Steve, why so hostile? I said I'm with Steve, and you're Steve, which means I'm with you. I'm trying to help you, Steve.

Did you not once say that you're, "Definitely a big fan of Dick"? That's a classic faggotry right there, so I don't know why you've become so hostile towards the thought of it.

Swearing

5 years ago

Faggotry has nothing to do with homosexuality, to imply such is to imply that homosexuals are inherently feminely and bitchy, and thus shows you're a retard.

Swearing

5 years ago

It's hard to tell in your case, Steve, because you're certainly filling the "bitchy" qualification while the "feminine" aspect is up to debate.

But that doesn't matter, Steve, because I'm still on your side!

Swearing

5 years ago

Not a great comeback to the fact you're a homophobic dick, scumbag.

Swearing

5 years ago

I just thought of an idea, Steve. You could duel me and get your points back that way. It'll only backfire if you lose, Steve, and you never lose, Steve. I don't have many points, but I do have enough to make up what you lost if - sorry - when you win these duels.

See, Steve, this is why it's good to have me on your side. We'll get those points back in no time.

Swearing

5 years ago

I don't care about points, or duelling.

Swearing

5 years ago
so much anger

Swearing

5 years ago

"Because you're a fucking awful"?

*claps*

Swearing

5 years ago

ok calm down guys! u dont need to fight! be nice ok?

Swearing

5 years ago

It'd be nice if you learned proper grammar and punctuation.

But I'm not angered or attempting to fight him. You are right; we all need to calm the fuck down.

Swearing

5 years ago

Well I’m certainly entertained so far. I’ll be looking forward to seeing how things unfold in this thread.

Swearing

5 years ago

Yes, everyobody is just complaining meaninglessly...

Swearing

5 years ago
Heartwarming to see that even as an adult, Steve can still be entertained by playing with children.

Swearing

5 years ago
Between Rattler, Steve and Medusa, lotta snake avs up in this thread.

Swearing

5 years ago

Too many Snake avis.

Swearing

5 years ago

I'm with Steve. We should be able to say what we want to the children.

Swearing

5 years ago

That was always going to be the case anyway. Go ahead and call Rattler a fucktard (or anyone else for that matter), I don’t give a shit.

The whole Rattler protection thing is sort of Mizal’s pet project which I’m not really opposed to, but as I said I don’t really give a shit about Rattler. Especially not enough to NOT swear at him or other children that may wander on to the site and annoy me.

However, since this has partly been more or less a way for “Mizal and friends” to fuck with Steve, I’m not opposed to that either since that’s always a worthy endeavor, especially since his responses to it have been way more amusing than he has been in awhile.

Anyway, if Steve REALLY bitched enough about his 25 points, I'd give those back to him (Which I didn't dock in the first place just to be clear), but I figure he’ll just take the hit and continue to jack it to the fact that he’s getting a lot of attention. Plus I know he sort of likes to play the role of victim at times so he can say how everyone is against him on here.

Technically I guess most sites don’t want you around unless you’re at least 13, but given that fucking half the teenage members here were either lurking or outright posting on here at 11 or 12 (Hell I think JJJ was around 12 when he started here) that rule has never applied to this fucking place. Given some of the lot on here, age 11 seems to be where their mentality stopped regardless of their physical age.

Personally I still don’t think Rattler’s 11. Not saying he’s an adult, but he seems more like 13 or 14. I guess he could be 12, I don't fucking know.

In short,

1. Rattler is under Mizal’s protection (And to a lesser extent under a few other people’s too like Sabley) until such time that he pisses her off or she gets bored with him. So tread lightly I guess or not.

2. We’re still swearing at children around here.

3. Steve’s still a giant snake faggot.

That is all.

Swearing

5 years ago

What?! You're not opposed to swearing at children?! You didn't dock me points because you despise cursing and wish to protect the youths!?

Swearing

5 years ago

Not to sound too ignorant, but what are all these points for, anyway. I remember someone gave points on my birthday and I was like, Okay...thanks?

Swearing

5 years ago

About the only thing they're actually good for is to increase the weight of your rating on a story. Even then I think they max out at about 4000.

You get the "points" trophies for having so many too. Get 5000 points to catch 'em all.

Finally you can gamble with them in contests if that sort of thing interests you.

Swearing

5 years ago

Bragging rights, mostly. It also shows how much you've contributed to the site although not always in some cases. They can also be fun to play with and, generally speaking, the site contests require that you pay in points as an entry fee for admission, although some people have still gotten in with insufficient funds. Not sure how, you'd have to ask End.

Personally, I don't care about them too much. Especially given that this is my fourth account on this site and points aren't transferable.

Swearing

5 years ago

Points are used to indicate how active a member is in writing, posting etc.

http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=39

Swearing

5 years ago
They're an indicator of your worth as a human being.

The site gives them out automatically on birthdays and there used to be a way to get a point every day just by clicking a button but that was axed because it was just a measure of how long a person had been on the site and willing to click a button rather than any kind of contributions.

Instead we have commendations now which measure how much a person is willing to pretend to care about another person's story as well as the amount of time they have to write text walls in the Writing Workshop or Creative Corner, of the kind an admin will look at with a serene glazed expression and go 'yeah that's probably insightful' and then commend.

Swearing

5 years ago

Well, it's nice to know that even among my fellow geeks there's a social pecking order and people still throw each other under the bus. yes

Swearing

5 years ago

Once again, lost 25 points, this time for insulting, of all people, the Brazilian retard. Can I have those back, or are we still doing this? At the point where swearing loses me half a featured game’s worth of points, it’s at least a little annoying.

Swearing

5 years ago
I'll just say that it wasn't me this time, and it wasn't End. And I'd be careful about complaining too hard, lol.

Swearing

5 years ago

Noted, apparently this isn't just you screwing with me, but now the site's actually turning into a "Don't insult people, it's mean" place. How quaint. 

Swearing

5 years ago
Featured games are only worth 50 points? I think the system's a little imbalanced...

Swearing

5 years ago

100, but this has happened once before, although that was Miz.

Swearing

5 years ago

I didn't see the thread where you were name calling, but what did you call him/her?

Swearing

5 years ago

"Lowlife retard".

Swearing

5 years ago

Wait, really? That's a new low even for you, Steve.

In all seriousness though, you've called me and others much worse. Maybe you made the mistake of insulting another "protected" member.

Swearing

5 years ago

Zassuen is not a protected member, this is just spite and double standards because I'm not the most beloved by the mods.

Swearing

5 years ago

What's this about protected members?

Swearing

5 years ago

so is swearing not alloud on this site?

Swearing

5 years ago

Hold on.

Fuck.

Just checking.

Swearing

5 years ago
Words with four letters might be a little too advanced for you anyhow.

Swearing

5 years ago

Unfortunately, this site has no sound or text to speech. I can't tell if it's aloud or not.