Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Do we have any musicians on here?

5 years ago

I play drums so yeah in case anyone wants to talk about that...

5 years ago

I used to be the lead singer in a local band called ResistΩnce and later became the songwriter and secondary singer for a band called Genocidal Tendencies. We did nu-metal, rapcore, and hard rock. Currently, I'm not a part of any band.

5 years ago
I'm a vocalist at one of my current jobs if that counts. I can also play guitar.

5 years ago
I play a little classical guitar when there's no one around to hear it.

5 years ago

I play keyboards and guitar (not very well) and a handheld synthesizer called a Korg Monotron Delay. I've also recently started fiddling with a plastic recorder. I was in two Industrial bands and now recite my poetry with electronic backing tracks at local open mics.  I'm having trouble uploading links to Youtube, but if you wanna copy and paste this into a search engine, it should direct you to a video of one of the performances of my last band.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLM81E95bd</a>  

5 years ago

I played the flute for middle school band, and I still continue to hone my practice even though I don’t take band anymore because of physical limitations. I’m currently in the process of purchasing my first ukulele, and I may move onto acoustic. I also am a self-taught pianist. 

5 years ago

I sing a little! I’m in a few mini groups for it but nothing serious.

5 years ago

Yeah, I have a link on my profile.