Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Government Bashing

5 years ago

Well this post is mostly dedicated to bitching about your local government, Be it in a constructive manner, or proclaiming the right of a new crusade/Reich, one great thing I want to bitch about is the fact that even our National museum, that caught fire, only costed 500k BRL per year to run it, yet for 6 to 7 years received just received 100k per year, and now after the commotion great things are surfacing.

We have a project called Rouanet Law, that dictates the application of funds to our culture and preservation of historical museums, great, if it were true, Rouanet's law has at its disposal roughly 40 to 80 million in funds, but what do they do with it?

Shit like "Shrek the Musical" with a funding of 20 MILLION BRL, among other great things, like giving 800k to a "museum" that said it was for the LGBT group but the main exhibit was a REAL middle aged naked guy being fondled by REAL children ( I kid you not), goddamn I love this country.

Government Bashing

5 years ago

And here I thought Brazil was filled with all the cool gangsta shit as seen in the movie, City of God.

Government Bashing

5 years ago

Oh please End, Gangstas ain't got shit on out criminals.

A little something for anti-air:

Browning.jpeg

And something more for anti-tank:,

Barret.jpg

now you see why our cops love badints eh?