Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Has anyone here read his manifesto? It's a pretty interesting read. It honestly makes me wonder if there was any hope for this guy at all before he popped off at Isla Vista.

"I had been rejected, insulted, humiliated, cast out, bullied, starved, tortured, and ridiculed for far too long. Humanity is a cruel and brutal species, and the only thing I could do to even the score was to return that cruelty one-thousand fold. Women’s rejection of me is a declaration of war, and if it’s war they want, then war they shall have. It will be a war that will result in their complete and utter annihilation. I will deliver a blow to my enemies that will be so catastrophic it will redefine the very essence of human nature." - The Supreme Gentleman

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago
who? I google elliot rodger and I get what looks to be a young amateur youtuber.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

You should be getting the "2014 Isla Vista massacre".

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago
He only killed 6 people. The way it works is if the kill count doesn't hit double digits it doesn't surpass the care threshold and this thread is just a shitpost since the only thing left to talk about is a meh-tier manifesto.

"Massacre" may as well be "accident" because anyone with an intention to kill would easily get more than 6. Dude is pathetic. Funny videos came out of his cringeyness so there's that I guess.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

He actually knocked on the fucking sorority door and when nobody answered he went elsewhere to pick targets.

What the fuck? I mean if you're THAT intent on killing some cheerleader bitches, you don't fucking knock on the door, just blast the shit open and start capping Stacies.

Shit, that asshole Richard Speck killed 8 goddamn nurses in the same fucking room with his bare fucking hands.

Elliot was just a failing faggot all the way around.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago
Obviously he wanted to politely shoot them and not interrupt their activities because he's a gentleman.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Patron Saint of Incels and SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago
incel korea is best korea

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Actually, the patron saint of incels is St. Blackops2cel.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

I haven't read it, but it does seem interesting... especially since I've lived in that shithole of a place for the past two years. 

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Lmao, women not fucking you is a declaration of war. It's interesting how much of a retard he is, especially because he was rich and still couldn't get laid 

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

With charming lines like: "Brittany Story should have been mine, and if can’t have her, no one should! I fantasized about capturing the two of them and stripping the skin off her boyfriend’s flesh while making her watch."

Clearly he wanted to become the king of torture Netorare. All joking aside, apparently he was once diagnosed with Asperger's (retracted), so his lack of social common sense at least has a medical excuse lol

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

I've multiples friends with Asperger's. They're weird and awkward, but they, shockingly, aren't psychopaths. Aspergers doesn't lead to you being a maniac.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago
It would explain his inability to get laid and his fixation on a single subject far past the point it was healthy and the sense of self entitlement pretty handily though. Although there are more and less severe levels of aspergers of course.

Although tons of gross awkward nerds like to claim Aspergers as an excuse for never putting any effort into not being gross and awkward. Not surprised at all if the incel community is full of self diagnosers.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

He seemed to believe he was entitled to everything. Few sources mention his fucking obession with Lottery Tickets.

He looks and writes so much like Ryder, I guess we know why he really left.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Ryder fucked his cat though. He wasn't an incel, just a plain old degenerate zoophiliac.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

That's true, Ryder seem very dissatisfied with fucking his cat. Maybe Elliot was like his Luigi-style effeminate twin who always gets shit on from the audience point of view.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Seems like good advice, sadly I still like the communist one more.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

I don't really care about some faggot who killed barely any people, but in my sconsing of the internet for interesting things, I found a True Crime Community. Obviously, very interesting, I love crime, I've always had a fascination with criminals, it should be good, right?

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/true-crime-community

Instead, I found a really, really weird worship site. There's constant sketches of cute mass shooters and serial killers, and people talking about how they were just awkward and victims of circumstance. Some key things.

"His condition did make him act out and behave inappropriately often, he was an awkward soul indeed x" Talking about Nicholas Cruz, who killed seventeen people, most who were around 14.

"I saw the most ridiculous thing. There was an article about this woman who was called a “fan of the Milwaukee Cannibal” seemingly because she corrected people stating that Jeffrey Dahmer was not a sadist. It’s a fact, he wasn’t a sadist. He did not get gratification from inflicting pain and humiliation onto someone else. Whenever we dare to say things like “He was remorseful” or “He wanted to make his victims’ deaths as quick and painless as possible”, we get accused of defending or downplaying what he did." Talking about Jeffrey Dahmer, who raped, tortured and murdered 19 people, again as young as 14.

"I made him a birthday present!!! I wonder if he would like it…maybe not. Well it doesn’t matter HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY !!!!!! ?? ?? ????????????????????????????????????????" This one's about Dylan Klebold, the Columbine Shooter. It's accompanied with a nice, hand drawn picture of Dylan Klebold having a birthday. The next three posts were actually all fan art of Klebold. Apparently, he's the more popular Columbine Killer, as people think without Eric Harris he'd have been nicer, and he wrote in his journals about wanting love or some bullshit. Most of it actually is Klebold stuff, since his birthday was three days ago.

Anyhow, this exists, just now that and feel shame.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago
Well it's been a great run everyone but time to launch the nukes.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Serial Killer "fan clubs" have always existed in one form or another so this isn't too surprising.

Though the drawings like "Serial Killers as Disney Princesses" and well yeah that's something alright.

Jeffrey Dahmer has always had an oddly large female fan base as far as serial killers go. A lot of apologist shit for his actions. Going to guess it's because he was introverted, gay and only killed men, so I figure they would feel safer around him.

I know the Columbine guys had their fans, but I always figured those were probably social outcast guys around the same age that are pissed at people in their high school but aren't quite willing to go mass shooter.

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Apparently, the big one nowadays is this Nicholas Cruz, because he's kinda cute and people think he's sympathetic for some bullshit reason, but it might just be since he's new. 

Old Elliot Rodger

5 years ago

Fuck it, I can't resist.

"I know this may sound wrong to many people, but I often watch the Jeffrey Dahmer interview with Stone Phillips at night as it helps me go to sleep."

"Tomorrow would be the day that Dylan (Klebold) turned 37… It just makes me wonder where he could have been now if he didn’t choose to do what he did."

"Once again, I can still never get over how I suddenly took on Jeffrey Dahmer in 2016. It was something like an unplanned pregnancy. It was unexpected and it changed my life forever. My life was totally different before that."

"today’s mood: dylan depressed"

There's also a photo of the Titanic before it sank, the last photo taken, which isn't on theme, but... well, you know, not a crime. 

Anyhow, fun place, I might look for more awfulness later.

Old Elliot Rodger your a fucking cunt no one likes

5 years ago

No fucking likes you you olds hairy wanker you where fucking adopted and people slit there wrist when they fucking here of your satanic name you don’t deserve to be is this fucking world

5 years ago

Um... Elliot Rodger isn't in this world. He's dead. And his name wasn't satanic. Names aren't Satanic.

5 years ago

While your enthusiasm for posting your misspelled swear laden statements on Elliot are fine, pick a single handle while doing so. Alts are frowned upon here, especially when they’re essentially the same character.

No need to decide which one to keep, I’ve made the decision for you and you may continue with your adventures here as Mr. Fuckstick as that seemed to be the more amusing one.

5 years ago
Well the more accurate one anyhow.

5 years ago
On May 23, 2014, in Isla Vista, California, 22-year-old Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara, before killing himself inside his vehicle. The attack began when Rodger stabbed three men to death in his apartment.

Apparently what he did, the bastard...

5 years ago
And on wikipedia it says his motive was Revenge for perceived sexual and social rejection

5 years ago

Yeah, literally everyone here knows who he is, what he did and why he did it, Rattles, go back to your corner.