Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Just a quick note: If I'm not banning Eternal Fucktard quick enough (assuming he's going to keep bothering with his salty futile endeavor), it's because I'm currently calling out some other faggot on another website. (No not CoG)

EDIT: Moved this bit since it's a lot more interesting than the other thread at this point.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Which website? I'm kinda bored right now.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Boardgame geek

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/30397498#30397498

I'm calling him out on him justifying infidelity and being mildly antagonistic about it.

In any case I love how the faggot that has all the feminist, racial harmony, LGBTOMGBBQ badges is also the one who made the poll about board game cheating (agreeing with cheating on his spouse over a game) and his wife fucking divorced him. Lol

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
What the hell kind of site has a poll like that with it NOT being a joke, wow.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Wait, the spouse part is serious? I mean, how does one choose between cheating on game or the partner? lulz i either roll 6 or i'm banging my friend

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

He's trying to claim it's not, but then going into some dumb ass justification for it and talking about "Why I bet more gamers on here have cheated on their spouses/significant others than they have in a game! Just look at the infidelity rates!"

And? That's supposed to be a good fucking thing? Lol.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
Sounds like he’s about to revert to incel status.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

I popped in and saw "boardgame" and "cheating", and was totally like "Yeah, it's super understandable to cheat, if everyone's looking at the board, you can slip a hand into the bank to afford that house on park avenue."

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
Lol, please post this. They get very angry about Monopoly apparently. Like, just the fact that it exists and people play it.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

I like how when some faggot bitches about some random cartoon chick in a chainmail bikini is on the cover of a game everyone over there engages in the usual circle jerk of "OMG THAT'S SEXIST AND SUPPORTING THE PATRIARCHY! WORST COMPANY EVER AND YOU'RE A NAZI INCEL FOR SUPPORTING THEM BLEEEEERGGGH!"

Meanwhile a stand up guy like me is calling out genuinely shitty behavior and all those same SJW faggots are getting pissy and rallying around one of their "old guard" members because they're okay with cheating on their significant others rather than some dumb board game. Lol.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Reminds me of a reddit post where some thot tried justifying cheating and a bunch of people supported her. She deleted it, but there's always removeddit to see the bs people delete.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/9jtfym/finally_had_sex_after_three_years_and_it_wasnt/?utm_source=reddit-android

With removeddit, if anyone wants to see 2018 mental olympics winner.

https://www.removeddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/9jtfym/finally_had_sex_after_three_years_and_it_wasnt/?utm_source=reddit-android

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

To be fair... Three years without having sex with your significant other is fucking ridiculous, and I think it's safe to say this woman's relationship was over WAY before she cheated on the guy... That said, I absolutely hate how some people will stay in a relationship where they're absolutely miserable, and string their partner along because they want to keep them around as a plan B, incase they can't find anybody else. Seriously, what's wrong with being single? It's fun! ^_^

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Three years without having sex with your significant other is fucking ridiculous, and I think it's safe to say this woman's relationship was over WAY before she cheated on the guy... 

While i agree it was a dick move, there was still a relationship in place. Regardless of his sex withdrawal/assexuality. If she couldn't bear it, she should've broken up with him before. Two wrongs don't make a right.

That said, what made an impression on me was how she simply kept him around to leech off his money until she could move on. If she had a spine, she would've ended up the relationship there and worked up a solution, instead of lying and using him as a convenient cash cow.

But the absolutely worst part is how she (and everyone in that thread) think it is justified and some even chat casually about keeping affair partners. That rethoric sounds downright dehumanizing sometimes.

I agree with you on the rest. What is wrong with being single? It's better than forcing a relationship.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If you're miserable with somebody, break up with them first, THEN start shagging someone else. cheeky

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

I wouldn't mind if disgusting people like this were hit by a train, whether they be male or female. Hopefully they die a painful death. 

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Well I was done with this bit as it dried up long ago, but the faggot mods finally got around to pming me a warning to not post in the thread again and said they were removing the last post I did as it was "unwelcome" in the community. Lol.

In any case, the best bits of the conversation in their entirety before the mods delete shit (Though so far everything still seems to be there). Enjoy.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
This is so much better than I originally imagined. They're so angry, and why?

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
jesus christ he just baked a pie and put his own face in it without provocation and then some other guy took the pie from him and put their own face in it too

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Three letter acronym? I feel like i'm missing something to get the joke there.

Overall, good luck. It seems the censorship from sjwapo has come to quell dissident thought.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Three letter acronym - SJW

Over there if you start calling folks SJWs, you can get yourself banned since its basically considered "hate speech" now. Even if you don't get yourself banned, most will just immediately label you a Nazi.

Of course even though that's not what I would have been doing (I was actually doing the reverse), I wasn't going to give the mods an excuse by saying the term at all.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Might be a very unpopular opinion, but I actually didn't think that what the guy said was that bad. I mean, I can say, "I understand why somebody would cheat" as in, I can understand that some people are fucking morons who's brains can't stretch much further than, "Duh, pretty lady! Duh, boobies! Duh, Mr Peepee gone all hard! DUH!"

Also, I kind of have to admit that I wouldn't stop being friends with someone for cheating on their spouse. (Tragic, but if I stopped talking to everyone who ever cheated on a partner, I probably wouldn't have many friends left... plus I'd have to stop talking to my Mum.) One friend inparticular drives me nuts, because she's one of those annoying types I mentioned before who cheat on their husbands because they're so fucking insecure that they would rather stay for years in a relationship where they're completely miserable than spend a month or so being single while they look for someone else. I mean, I get why she hates the guy. He cheated on her too and also abandoned her for several months after a still birth, because it was all just too hard for him! ... That said, I just can't stand the mentality of "Staying in a relationship with someone I hate for years > Being single for five fucking minutes!" I mean Jesus Christ woman, break up with the guy, be single for a little while, THEN start shagging someone else. It's not that bloody difficult. The worst part is she complains about how she can't find a nice guy, and it's like... Yeah... Because the nice guys don't fucking chase after married women! >.<

With that little rant out of the way, I don't have anything to say except... Endmaster, are you okay? You're saying "faggot" an awful lot. You're usually more creative with your insults. cheeky

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

I'm fine and as far as I can tell I'm saying faggot about as much as I usually do.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

But what happened to fucktard? sad

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Lol, I had a whole thread dedicated to "fucktard" to someone who was trolling here about the same time this other thread at BGG was going on. http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/24650

Never fear, fucktard will never go away. I mean BGG is full of fucktards too, given that they kept insisting on arguing with me in the first place.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

And now I must waste several hours of my life learning about the latest troll ^_^

Edit: ... Or five minutes. Trolls these days just have no dedication. sad

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
Most of the posts were deleted. I think he made 20 alts in all but they he was getting pretty desperate towards the end and begging End to insult him and such, but End was busy with the board game guy. ( thread was split from that one).

Then Eternalis had to go to bed and couldn't make alts anymore, because sleep is important for a growing boy.

I'm still waiting on the threatened 'phase 2'.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Awh!!! Poor little guy just wanted senpai to notice him sad

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
Endmaster is doing a thing called 'trolling' the object of which is to elicit an emotional response from fa--fucktards while putting forth minimal effort.

You're not supposed to pay attention to the other guy's argument, only the misplaced rage. Briar, you used to be cool, where did go so wrong? (Yes I know it's not your fault, COG did this to you.)

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Oh dear... Oh dear sweet Jesus... I thought all the angry comments were serious! What the fuck happened to me? I was actually sitting here and thinking, "Who the fuck is the whore who cheated on Endmaster and how many Chads and Tyrones did she have to blow to make him this mad?" I'm so fucking ashamed, I can never show my face in CYS again... If you'll excuse me, I've got to go take a cold shower and think about my life choices. crying

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
To be fair, you haven't been following his career on that board. He also accuses random people of misogyny.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
Also, I'd argue that most people aren't deserving of inventive insults. That would imply their antics are unique in some way, and for me anyway it's pretty rare I see anyone on the internet worth more than a tired sigh and a head shake anymore.

P.S. condolences on your mom being a skank

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

NP! Luckily, she was completely unskanky while I was growing up, so I got to learn about morals and all that crap... Then after my brother died she went cuckoo for cocoa puffs and turned into your average Jeremy Kyle guest... The latest story is that she actually asked my dad to pay the deposit on her flat so that she can move in with the guy she had an affair with! Oh, the shenanigans. ^_^

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Friendly reminder that if you cheat on your spouse/partner you are an emotionally manipulative, immoral, cruel, repulsive piece of complete and pure shit and I hope horrible things come your way. 

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

What if I cheat on my partner in Monopoly?

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Then you deserve to hang 

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Bitch doesn't know how many houses I got Pacific Avenue, bitch is going to get fucked over. 

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
No one ever pays nearly as much attention to the banker as they should.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Wait, wait, wait... Pacific Avenue? Do Americans have different street names in Monopoly? ... OMG, how did I not realize this before? My whole life I thought board gamers from across the globe were fighting over Mayfair. cheeky

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

Fun (irrelevant?) Fact: Brazil has another version of Monopoly called Banco Imobiliário, which came around because Hasbro fucking backstabbed Estrela (previously responsible for distribution on Brazil) and decided to operate alone in Brazil. Of course, Estrela wouldn't let that bullshit happen without retribution, so they created the superior version.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

The funny thing is I was playing with an English version of Monopoly long before the American version so I thought the English streets properties were the ones everyone played with it for a long time.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago
If someone can't stay authentic with a SO of all people, then they lack loyalty in the most extreme sense. Wtf is wrong with people.

Excellent trolling, of course.

Board Game Faggots

5 years ago

I stand by the fact that the bitch should be watching the Bank and I have every right to cheat.

Board Game Faggots

3 years ago

Might as well necro this thread.

So while I didn't think it possible but there is actually a more triggered forum than the COG forums.

Seriously, boardgamegeek has gone full dress over the head retarded and getting pounded hard in the ass by a black tranny saying "Call me "ma'am!"

Think of some of the more militant folks at cog (Though even some of those have been banned over there now) multiply them by 50 who whine about ANY game that comes out doesn't represent whatever minority group that's popular right now and mob anyone who dares to disagree even to a minor degree.

Also think of the forums modded by multiple Jasons who quell any sort of opposite opinion and eventually just ban anyone who doesn't tow new diversity order.

Of course there is a lot of opposition as one can see on certain threads. Which all end up looking like this by the way:

In any case, I've been posting the various faggotry going on there in the discord, here's some hilarious examples:

Eventually I chimed in on one of these threads because why the fuck not.

As you might expect, not only did this post get deleted, but even better:

It didn't just get deleted immediately, Hell, I didn't just get banned immediately.

They fucking deleted the entire account immediately, so there wasn't any trace of it! Doesn't even exist anymore! Lol.

Oh well maybe next year, but in any case, the work always continues:

Troll on, my Russian comrades, troll on! Lol.

Board Game Faggots

3 years ago
Weird seeing a Steve post just above this, this thread really is old.

But you must've really made an impression on someone, you know they've been waiting a long time for their chance if a post that mild gets you the Exterminatus.

Can't you still see the forum to take screenshots for us even without an account? I'm not sure what they think the appeal of posting on a forum where anything anyone says is instantly deleted is anyway.

Board Game Faggots

3 years ago

Yeah you can still see the forums even without an account, they don't even have "hidden" threads like CoG has where you have to be logged in to see them.

I really only make an account there so I can occasionally download free game supplements (which you have to have an account for). I sometimes participate in threads concerning the actual gameplay, or at least I used to, but the place has gotten REALLY bad now.

I imagine I'll eventually make another "lurking account" at some point in a far future just for database use purposes, but that's about it now.

Board Game Faggots

3 years ago
Do they do that thing where the first post has to get approval from a mod?

Asking for a friend. (But I'm sure they do, freakin look at them...)

Board Game Faggots

3 years ago

They didn't used to, but given the changes they've been doing, it wouldn't surprise me if they started doing that.

Board Game Faggots

3 years ago

A friend linked me to a discussion there a couple of months ago. By the time I registered and tried to post, it looked like a CIA document. Business as usual for them it seems.

It would make more sense to just remove the forum altogether than to have several people with no purpose but to delete nine out of ten posts ever made.