Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Putting the strange in stranger

5 years ago

Over the weekend, I had a weird interaction with a guy on the sidewalk. I was walking home from the liquor store and heading my direction was a hippy-looking fellow. He was the type of guy who owns a closet full of Patagonia clothes and has a “Coexist” sticker on his bicycle. Anyways, I was minding my own business, listening to blues and thinking about Mila Kunis (I picked up some Jim Beam) when this guy waved me down.

He said, “Hey man, does it look like I’m recording right now?”

I replied shaking my head, “Nope. Just looks like you’re walking.”

He smiled and said, “Good.”

This took place on the sidewalk right in front of my apartment. I thought it was weird at the time, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. I assumed the guy was making a vlog or school project. Maybe he was. Maybe asking a stranger’s opinion if it looks like they’re taping themselves is a weird thing to ask. Anyone run into a similar situation before?

5 years ago
Don't worry, if that man is on this site we will definitely get to the bottom of this!

5 years ago

You admins are really going above and beyond these days.

5 years ago
If you see him again, hand him a card with the site URL printed on it and no other explanation.

5 years ago

Don't worry, he's totally not an organ trade dealer doing some scouting work in your location.