WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

New Article: Proofreading

13 days ago
Leora naively believes noobs can be educated.

The best advice no one who needs it will ever bother to read.

13 days ago

"The most common ones missed homonyms I've seen include: "two/to/ too", ‘your/you're","

Is that supposed to be there?

13 days ago
looks like the usual cys encoding is working fine

13 days ago
Fixed. I'm almost sure that wasn't there before it was published. I blame the tiny gremlins that live inside the site.

13 days ago
Reading about proofreading is probably harder for some than actually just proofreading haha!

13 days ago

All good advice, but may I offer an alternative?

Simply use the blurb to explain to readers that you are 12 years old and this is your very first game and English isn't your first language, so they should only leave high ratings and positive comments, because if they criticize you at all, then they are a very bad and mean person and you're going to cry!

12 days ago
TODO:
  • tell everyone you can read at a 10th grade level (really impressive)
  • make storygame about [youtuber] with crazy high amount of words (like 800 or even 1000!)
  • read comments and reviews
  • complain on forums about hostile community
  • cry
  • rape [household pet]
  • throw tantrum
  • threaten to hack site with alts (tell them your brother works for minecraft for credibility)
  • embarass End by making EndMasterSucksBalls account to let everyone know End sucks balls
  • come back in a year and a half
  • make post apologizing about behaviour when you were young
  • let people know you fucked [household pet] but mom found out and grounded you for a year
  • get put on list of CYS members who have raped an animal of type [household pet]
  • ???
  • profit

12 days ago

Wait... There's a list of CYS members who rape their pets? Who the fuck else is on the list? cheeky

12 days ago
It's more like a tally of the number of members who have fucked odd/illegal objects like dogs, cats, women, children, sand people, etc. I believe we're at 6 dog fuckers, 1 dragon fucker, 4 cat fuckers, 3 child fuckers, and 1 food/pancake fucker.

12 days ago
1 asexual doormat fucker

12 days ago
I hear hedgehogs dig the doormats these days too.

12 days ago
alright, I'll give you that I laughed irl.

10 days ago

Wait a minute... You're telling me it's not socially acceptable to fuck pancakes? surprise

11 days ago

Someone should have proofread the first paragraph. Unless the typo was a joke. In that case, Lol. 

11 days ago

What typo?

11 days ago

It got fixed.