Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

More like SalaFOOL am I right?

5 years ago

Hey guys it’s me Salazool, you probably forgot about me and too be fair I forgot this website so I guess it all balances out. I remember when I first visited this site I was greeted upon by a particular forum about basically a teacher making a project where his students use the website. And that caused a flood of shitty stories to be on this website. Can anyone give me more information  about the subject?

5 years ago
That happens every time a teacher unleashes their barely literate charges on the site without taking five minutes to click around or using any common sense first.

All the stories that didn't meet minimum standards were removed. Children cried. The end.

5 years ago

Well where there any stories by the students that were good and are still on this site.

5 years ago
Actually you're going to specify which group you're even talking about now, since the Highlander kids were the ones I was thinking of, and you joined a couple of months after that. (Plus I don't see any thread regarding student projects in your post history.)

5 years ago

I meant the one with the anime teacher or whatever, one of them wrote a story called Cries in the Carcass or something like that I think.

5 years ago
The Cries of Caracas, it's in the Mystery section and the only one that survived the culling.

I mean by the sound of this you almost definitely are one of the students or else know the author somehow but whatever.

5 years ago

I remember the name from one of the forums but I can’t remember which one. Although you’ve said survived the culling so I’m wondering what you mean by that. 

5 years ago
I'm sure you could either read the posts in this thread, or else think for maybe two and a half seconds to figure it out. Anyhow, good night and Merry Christmas!! ^_^

5 years ago
When did you get so nice?

5 years ago

Hey could you give me information about the subject. I found the topic and It was indeed the Highlander kids. I tried to whole thing but got bored. (I have a shite attention span) I did read something about some kids bullying You though. Maybe you could give me a synopsis of the whole ordeal. 

About being lazy or illiterate?

5 years ago
I'm sure you could either read the posts in this thread, or else think for maybe two and a half seconds to figure it out. Anyhow, good night and Merry Christmas!! ^_^

5 years ago

Shit attention span eh? Well instead of explaining what happened, I’ll just show you exactly what happened so you can get the full immersive effect.

Banned.

5 years ago

I can feel the christmas spirit. 

Endmaster:  not the hero we deserve, but the villain we need.