Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Poll:Should CoG mods(except Gower)be guillotined?

5 years ago

After the horrific treatment of Briar Rose at the hands of Big Brother, I would like to get the general mood around here.

*Note that entirely rhetorical questions such as this one cannot be a reason for lawsuits against the site or myself. 

5 years ago
Murder is bad. That even includes you, Coins, no matter how much good it'd do for the world.

5 years ago

But Reinhard Heydrich was murdered and that was good

5 years ago

Heydrich was assassinated, not murdered.

5 years ago

5 years ago
Simple answer: yes, why not, there is absolutely no downside

It's not so good as a poll about COG mods specifically though since I feel the same about most people.

But this arranged marriage of Briar's was supposed to help bring peace between our clans. Now that Jason and Mary have acted so dishonorably the blood feud must continue. Luckily our magic is strong this year and I predict we will claim many of their cows.

Anyhow I'll begin sacrificing to Maran Gor immediately to curse their fields. And of course the Earthblood blessing remains active on our forum, as always.

5 years ago
Haha just kidding. All of COG will burn because CYS loves Jesus the most.

5 years ago

Deus vult!

5 years ago

I'd like to keep them alive for entertainment value.

And hey, we now have a CYS gladiator story vs a plagiarized COG gladiator story, both coming out shortly. Signa inferre!

5 years ago
Is anyone going to address the fact that @Moxie vanished right after publicly denouncing the COG mods? Seems pretty suspicious. I believe authorities should search Jason's house for rape dungeons.

5 years ago

She also talked about CYS. Big Brother Jason is watching.

5 years ago
Well when I first met Gower I believe my comment was "Smartest kid with down syndrome".

Anyway, Gower is cool and a decent human being, he should be spared, or, better yet, be turned to the dark side and become one of us.

All the others are clearly downies. Not even the nice kind of downies that just want to hug everyone and be friends, those are enjoyable and wholesome. No, they're the kind of downies that are ragingly dickish passive aggressive cunts.

TL;DR

Cys rules, Cog drools - Gower's cool though

5 years ago
The people with Downs I've known are all very friendly and nice and not self absorbed self entitled cunts at all. Perhaps you mean autists, or more likely, just 'self absorbed self entitled cunts with absolutely no excuse at all.'

5 years ago
I've met some friendly people with Downs, but I've also met some mean ones.

I'm still traumatized when this girl with Downs in my PE class in HS bit me, then played the victim and I got a detention for it. All I did was try to include her in the activity. No nice downy hugs for me, oh no. I got bit. :(

But, you're abosolutely right. Even the mean Downs people are better than those cunts.

5 years ago
Fun activity: Name the next two chickens that piss you off Jason and Mary.

5 years ago
Oh! This is perfect.

I have a bitchy little rooster right now that keeps shitting on the porch and flogging me whenever I go outside. He is now called Jason.

The hens aren't horrible, so I'll just name the other bitchy little rooster Mary. He's partially bald so I feel like it is an accurate representation probably.

They aren't big enough to eat yet, but when they are. I'll make a thread and do something fancy with their corpses and talk about how delicious they were.

Edit: Mizal have I told you're a beautiful genius recently? If not, then you're a beautiful genius!

5 years ago

5 years ago
Omg that's hilarious.

5 years ago
No one ever says it often enough but thank you.

Now don't reply to this post, if your virus isn't contagious the bad luck probably is.

5 years ago
COG mod logic: if one author plagiarizes from another, the victim should have their thread about it locked and the issue should be ignored for months. Push the plagiarizer's release up ahead of the victim's. BLAME the victim, berate them bitchily and imply they're a bad person for having a problem with that.

If an author plagiarizes from herself, welp that's it, deal's off.

5 years ago

Lol, he never got over the butthurt of Briar DARING to confront him about calling her out. Then he was doing damage control over in the CoG Discord to try to make sure the lickspittles were still on his side because he even said himself he doesn't bother visiting over there that much.