Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The UK is fucked

5 years ago

The Brexit deal failed so now it's basically either no deal or no Brexit. What a complete shitshow. 

The UK is fucked

5 years ago

Proper fucked?

The UK is fucked

5 years ago

Yeah, as much as it's fun watching governments other than mine flail around in chaos, I hope they don't go full An Hero deciding to exit without a deal. I mean, you want to exit, someone offers you a deal to exit in a relatively safe and orderly fashion and you say "Never! If I have to exit, I'll go in the most dramatic fashion, like a proper diva! Never compromise! Unless I can get back in as if nothing happened, that is. I'll gladly eat my words and ignore what people voted for in that case."

The UK is fucked

5 years ago

They're just going to extend Article 50, that's not going to be a huge issue, Coins.

The UK is fucked

5 years ago

So after they extend Article 50, what then? That'll piss a lot of people off even more, and there's no point, considering that the EU is unlikely to renegotiate for a different deal.

The UK is fucked

5 years ago

Well, they might break and take the deal as public opinion shifts, or Corbin's whole stay thing might end up doing something. Like, the UK isn't much more fucked than it was yesterday afternoon.

The UK is fucked

5 years ago
Hahahahahahaahahahahaha

hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahaha

The UK is fucked

5 years ago
I have to say this bait caught my eye :D Yeah this time was always going to be tough but I think the generous amount of sympathy available online should be headed in America's direction :) If our government can get through Brexit without shutting down there's still hope for Trump and working out how valuable his colourful DIY building projects for America really are :P

The UK is fucked

5 years ago

... Yep. As a Brit, I can say that our country is well and truely fucked.

Still, when all hope is lost and as the country crumbles down around me, I can always pat myself on the back and remind myself that no matter what happens... The U.K. has never had a Primeminister suggest that we rake the leaves to prevent forest fires... We're gonna be okay. ^_^