Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

So first of all sorry if i'm posting too much with that out of the way to the matter at hand anyone remember SwedishLemon?

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Oh and in case you were wondering no i am not Swedishlemon

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
But that's just what Swedishlemon would say ...
Yeah, I remember him somewhat. Some unimportant faggot that whined a lot. He made a terrible story, called Hallway iirc, and cried a bunch when people didn't like it. There was also this other person that claimed they hated Swedishlemon that, unsurprisingly, turned out to be him. And not sure, but didn't he also have a brother named Alex or something?

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

He does i am his brother but i didn't know he was on here until recently

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
If you're in a similar situation again, the best thing to do is to just never mention that he's your brother. Now you will for ever be known as the brother of a retard.
You might want to go rate some of End's stories an 8 and leave nice comments, to make sure you don't suffer the fate the rest of your family did. :P

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Yeah probably i looked at his profile and unlike him i actually think this community is very helpful and extremely welcoming

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

I wont say i'm surprised he has a lot of self-esteem issues and social anxiety

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Already seems mighty suspicious that you’re mentioning him, going to guess that you’re his brother if you aren’t actually him. Though based on the real name you used, you’re not the other brother who got banned either.

In any case what about that whining fucktard?

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Other brother?  Jesus Christ two of my brother 's were on here

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Anyways as to why i asked i told him about the site and that i joined he said he had an account too and "Warned me." about the community i asked him why they were so bad and he didn't tell much more

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
This community definitely isn't some SJW nice safe space, but if you don't act like an idiot and don't get offended at the slightest insult, you'll be fine. If you plan to write anything, you'll also have to be willing to accept constructive (or sometimes not so constructive) criticism. If you can't do that, publish your stories elsewhere.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Anyways sorry if i'm posting too often, i'm gonna play eternal

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
Clever.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Clever?

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=swedishlemon

http://chooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=AlixeTiir

To sum up their time here:

Swedishlemon started off more or less making dumb ass comments and generally annoying the shit out of everyone along with taunting Briar Rose about her dead brother. Then wondered why everyone got pissed at him for doing so.

On top of all that, he bitched about one of his stories not getting praised when several people explained to him WHY it sucked then he tried to turn it around and make out that nobody else could take "criticism" when in fact it was him getting all butthurt about it. (Even bitched to me directly in a PM about it. Lol)

He also mentioned how everyone in your neighborhood hated your family and based on how he acted, its probably the only thing he was telling the truth about.

Probably sensing that he was wearing out his welcome he made an alt Charaxes that was supposed to be a lesbian mormon girl. Ironically, this personality was 100 times more tolerable than his real one despite being a lesbian and a mormon.

In any case his time here came to an end seeing as he didn't have anything offer even in a village idiot sort of way so he was banned along with Alix, because might as well get rid of him as well just to be sure. (Though about the only thing Alix did was go on about his fucked up teeth and be boring, so nothing of value was lost there either)

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

He is telling the truth about our neighbors but ####ing taunting someone's dead brother! What the hell

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
That salt in that profile, lmao.

Icing on the cake is that his last posts were used to argue with himself.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

At least that's just weird and sounds like something Swedish would do also why did you say '"clever. "?

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
You said you were going to read Eternal. The clever thing would be to go and do that for real and not keep posting in here I think.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

K

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

There is one question that remains there's another brother who was on here and got banned?

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
Hmm you probably shouldn't have gone out of your way to connect yourself to the weird annoying guy who liked to make alt accounts. You are endangering that good first impression.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Yeah... i really hope the rest of the community doesn't think of me from now on as a retard

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
If you want to be cool again, wait till Swedish is asleep, draw a dick on his face with magic marker and take a picture.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

He is still my brother also he would probably get REALLY mad at me.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago
Anger comes and goes, but cool points last forever.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Okay, so are you the youngest brother? I was under the impression that Alix was older than SL.

Swedishlemon

5 years ago

Alex (That's not his real name for the sake of privacy) is the second oldest i'm the youngest