Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

New D&D 5e - Pathfinder Module

5 years ago
So hey, I know nearly everyone here is broke, but if you're interested and have a little cash, please do check out my kickstarter for a new adventure module. I get it if these games are not your thing, or if kickstarter is not your thing, but hey, if it is your thing, I'd appreciate you taking a look. Thanks!

P.S. I'm not that other guy, this story is already 90% written and I've already invested a bit of money into it. Barring my death in the next month, this will be delivered.

5 years ago

I can't support this, it just has nothing but rules about how to play the game and the campaign. It doesn't have whole sections on how to celebrate your players' diversity and make them feel safe since everyone knows that's the most important part of tabletop RPGs.

5 years ago
"the most important part of tabletop RPGs?" You mean "the most important part of everything that ever existed," right?

5 years ago
Same, and also I'm worried I could wind up playing with secret fascists since there aren't several paragraphs telling fascists not to play.

5 years ago
One of the stretch goal rewards should be a handwritten letter of apology from Con Mod Seth IMHO.

5 years ago
That would be incredible awesome. I'm going to try and get that. Stretch goal: $5000

5 years ago
News at 11, CYStians are fuckin poor.

5 years ago

Ogre should have said he had to get life saving surgery.

5 years ago
Made it to $355... and I just hope some of those 100+ people who are "following" the project will put up a little cash at some point!

5 years ago
Well I don't play tabletop games because I have no friends, I suppose this will be a decent future contest prize for someone though. Normally I don't trust Kickstarter, that whole 'all or nothing' thing always makes me feel like I'm playing ring toss with my money. But since this is Ogre and we know he's good for it and he says he's mostly done already, and I also have total power over his account and all his stories I don't see any potential issues here. good luck! ^_^

5 years ago
Thanks a lot! It really is almost ready to go, I just got the updated illustrations from the illustrator, so I'll just go on a marketing blitz in the next week and see what happens.

5 years ago
Down to the last week on Welcome to the Graveyard, a new D&D or Pathfinder module. I know everyone here is broke, but maybe you can find enough cash in the couch -- it makes a nice gift! :)

5 years ago
Is BHB still alive? Maybe link it over there.

5 years ago
I... don't know...

5 years ago