Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ban me please

5 years ago

I’m bored and I think it would be funny if people bullied me. Be as harsh or stupid as you want. I don’t care. 

Ban me please

5 years ago
Fuck you Billy, yeah haha I’m so good at bullying.

Ban me please

5 years ago

I am forever offended and will cry myself to sleep every night for as long as I live. People will tell stories of the day that GarforjTheBastard was such a dick that he brought an all consuming depression over the innocent BillyTheBasilisk.

Ban me please

5 years ago
This is a little weird, dude.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Yes I know. I am a weird person

Ban me please

5 years ago

I hope you get banned for this

Ban me please

5 years ago
It's Corgi's property, but it foolishly attached itself to a small retarded dog instead of anyone with power.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Start acting like Purr and I’m sure several will accommodate you.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Sorry. I’m not that weird. I did think those threads were funny though. 

Ban me please

5 years ago
Well, this definitely is a weird request. But I am nice, so I will help you anyway.
As you should no doubt already know, EndMaster is the best one at giving insults 'round here. But as you see, he already noticed this thread, but didn't bother to bully you. Now why might that be?
Because you didn't tag him, of course! EndMaster's insults are so harsh, you see, that unless you severely piss him off, he'll post them only if you tag him three times. So go do that. Remember, to tag someone, you type the sign @ and then their name. Have fun! :)

Ban me please

5 years ago
Did you know that if Bird Box happened in real life, you would probably be among the survivors?

Ban me please

5 years ago

No. If I tag him I will get banned. Nice try though

Ban me please

5 years ago
Oh, you've been paying attention? Good job! But that does give me even less of a reason to bully you, so maybe not a good job. :)

Ban me please

5 years ago

Well.......

At least I’m not getting banned. I like my account

Ban me please

5 years ago
Wow. I'm genuinely impressed. I don't think I've ever seen anyone not fall for that.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Bows awkwardly

lol

Ban me please

5 years ago

You actually get banned for tagging End? Damn, I have been here for a while - lurking for even longer - but I didn't know that.

Ban me please

5 years ago
I made that mistake once several years ago, tbh I was to young to be on this website so maybe it was for the best.

Ban me please

5 years ago

What happened?

Is this some forbidden mystery that is never to be known until you fall victim to it?

Ban me please

5 years ago
Something to do with a dare from a school friend and after that from somebody on this site to tag EndMaster 3 times

Ban me please

5 years ago

He is smarter now

Ban me please

5 years ago
The ban only happens if you're already a retard.

But if someone goes 'hey, you should tag End three times, for no particular reason', and they do it without question, then guess what that means....

Ban me please

5 years ago

Mayana is pretty convincing though

Ban me please

5 years ago
So was Mizal, or maybe it was just me being gullible idk

Ban me please

5 years ago
Well, thanks for the compliment. But really, once you learn a bit about CYStians, you'll realize that nobody would ever expect you to ask them specifically to insult you. We'll all insult you whenever we feel like it. Nobody would ever refuse to insult you unless asked because they could hurt your feelings otherwise. Nobody gives a shit about your feelings, especially not End.

Ban me please

5 years ago
'Several years ago' when you're like 12 now....

Ban me please

5 years ago
At least my demise was something that people could laugh at, there was a huge thread of me pleading for mercy and everybody thought it was hilarious.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Please link

Ban me please

5 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/23727

God this is fucking cringe but here ya go

Ban me please

5 years ago

Oh my god you even tagged him in the first thread message you retard

Ban me please

5 years ago
That isn’t what got me banned, that was me backlashing like a salty bitch. One day I put on the forums that I “Demand to See the power of the admins” Mizal told me to tag EndMaster so I did, I was so fucking dumb

Ban me please

5 years ago

That forum post got long af. Like longer than A Dark Room.

Ban me please

5 years ago
Ohhhh, you were that guy. Lol.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Why have I already seen this?

Ban me please

5 years ago

Petition to ban @Austinc cuz he doesn’t do his homework

Ban me please

5 years ago

What’s funnier is he turned out to not be the main focus of that thread.

DarkPhoenix and that bitching faggot Saika took center stage early on and it was glorious.

Ban me please

5 years ago
Has there been any other major battles since the crushing defeat of Weeb Team at the hands of the Villains?

Ban me please

5 years ago
Pretty calm, just the occasional lone retard like FANG.

It was an honorable thing for you to provide your corpse as fertilizer to grow such a beautiful thread on.

Ban me please

5 years ago

The glorious and almighty EndMaster also banned me, thinking I was one of his alts. 

Ban me please

5 years ago
No, actually, it's extremely obvious who you are and if we decide to make an example out of any individual from the kiddie pool again instead of sterilizing the whole bunch it'll almost definitely be you. I've literally been following you around deleting things to try and protect you but you're just really eager to shitpost. That kind of determination in most other contexts would be admirable.

Ban me please

5 years ago
Looking back on it, in my salty rage I led to the downfall of an even saltier bitch, it makes the cringe a little less bad, but it can’t completely stop the shame lol

Ban me please

5 years ago

I think there are several dozen words you neglected to read.

Ban me please

5 years ago
I’m confused, I was talking about how the thread of me bitching was used as the staging grounds for bashing Saika. What are you talking about?

Ban me please

5 years ago

I could have connected a couple thread responses weirdly in my mind. But, seems like you all may or may not have this handled....

Ban me please

5 years ago

@EndMaster @EndMaster @EndMaster

Ban me please

5 years ago

Ban me please

5 years ago

Ban me please

5 years ago
What a waste of a 2013 account.

But you know, this guy used two separate alts to praise that mentally ill pedophile some of you might recall in his/her narcissistic 4 year anniversary thread. So I'm assigning an unhealthy love for boy touchers with Frankenstein penis as the motive here.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Woah. I can't remember who that was at all, but I didn't know that they did anything like that. I don't support pedophiles.

Who was it? I was a dumb 11 year old when I made this account. I hope it was somewhere back then and not too recently.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Pedo Mod Kiel

Ban me please

5 years ago

Thanks

Ban me please

5 years ago

Ban me please

5 years ago
You know you could also just continue not using the accounts, I'm not sure why actual bans are desired.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Guessing he doesn't want any new accounts on here either.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Ban me please

5 years ago
This is like the scene from Monty Python where the guy with the cart is yelling “Bring out your dead!” Except instead of the people being dead, they are alive and are willingly going on the cart to die.

Ban me please

5 years ago

The thread must have been more retarded than I thought if it is bringing so many to suicide.

Ban me please

5 years ago
I envy the people who have never met you.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Unfortunately, I am not one of those people

Ban me please

5 years ago

you have the cranial capacity of a chipmunk

Ban me please

5 years ago

Well if this was a few months ago, would’ve just banned most of you again, but luckily Mizal has this zany idea that some of you might be worth sparing since a lot of others here once started out as retards and got better.

The problem with this plan is even the past retards here that got better still weren’t as retarded as you new lot. So I’m not seeing any of you really improving.

However, I also enjoy seeing Mizal’s ideas of putting faith in certain stupid children fail (as several have in the past) so you get to be the restocked guppies for the CYStian pool for now until a Reaper gets hungry.

Ban me please

5 years ago

There, I just collectively bullied all of you with the threat of virtual internet death.

Hope it was worth it.

Ban me please

5 years ago
I wasn't expecting this, I hope they appreciate and take advantage of this rare opportunity to prove they're worthy of life. Not hanging around the forum shitposting every time they're bored would be a good start, maybe they could all be co authors on a game and write stupid and pointless things at each other out of sight of the rest of us instead.

I did go ahead and kill the one that already had X's for eyes. BECAUSE HE'S GAY.

He should really pick one of his more pronouncable alts to keep and then not post for awhile beyond confirming which one.

Anyway lucky for all of these idiots, their reliance on school internet during school hours means they get the nice admin dealing with the majority of their bullshit.

Ban me please

5 years ago

I was the one actually working on a quality storygame, but you banned me. Garforj has no motivation to finish anything, and Billy’s story was trash, he admitted it to me himself. I will no longer post on any of the forums if you let me finish my story, and publish it, and then you can ban me again. Or even better, just let me finish it with an alt and then let me publish it and then ban me again. Or something idk

Ban me please

5 years ago

Which one's the one who claimed Mizal banned him for being gay?

Ban me please

5 years ago

Me (aka xX__Xx)

Ban me please

5 years ago

You were working on a furry dating story, pretty sure that's the exact opposite of a quality storygame.

Ban me please

5 years ago

I was not, that was someone else. 

Ban me please

5 years ago

I was working on a sci-fi adventure. I may or may not have used his name for my account. 

Ban me please

5 years ago

So, you’re him, but not him?

Ban me please

5 years ago

Technically

Ban me please

5 years ago

Unique Names: MinecraftSteve, KhunAgueroAgnes, FROPI, xX__Xx, YeepusYorpus, Idk_kdI

These are all from the same IP.

So you're either lying or you're too close to a furry degenerate. Either way things are not in your favor.

Ban me please

5 years ago

What the hell kind of name is YeepusYorpus?

Ban me please

5 years ago

KhunAgueroAgnes, xX__Xx, and this one are me. The others aren’t. 

Ban me please

5 years ago

And he goes to my school, and uses a school iPad for CYS. 

Ban me please

5 years ago

Well wouldn't be the first time I suppose.

Anyway, luckily this is Mizal's pet project so it's up to her if she wants to continue to let you (and your buddies) stick around.

Ban me please

5 years ago

I don’t care who you or mizal ban as long as I can finish my story and publish it. 

Ban me please

5 years ago

A bunch of people are all on the same IP address because they are bored during school and don’t want to do their work. Most of them are not the same person. You should unban Xx_xX (or whatever his name is) just so he can finish working on his story game. 

Ban me please

5 years ago
It's not the school IP, or you'd all be listed there. And I'll ban any fucking shitposting waste of space I want, thanks. He was an idiot with the xX account and so he lost it.

I already knew he was KAA and the furry dating sim guy too. All of you ought to be forcibly removed from the forum at this point but you have him to thank for being far more obnoxious and aggressively retarded than the rest of you, enough to make even you look a tiny bit better by comparison.

Making an alt immediately after a ban is a bannable offense in itself. I didn't have to offer him a chance to pick an alt and stick with and I didn't have to offer the sagely advice of just stop fucking posting and yet, I did. Regretting my forbearance already and I wish there was another group of idiots handy to use for this experiment instead.

Nice job bailing on Corgi's server too btw, there went your only chance to win even a tiny bit of favor with your betters.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Sorry. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. I don’t really use discord and I dislike getting a ton of notifications. 

Ban me please

5 years ago

But do you like tiddy?  That's a requirement here, don't you know.  

Ban me please

5 years ago

Can someone help me download new Minecraft shader packs please? 

Ban me please

5 years ago
Notch is a fucking Swedish racist Nazi so I don't play Minecraft. His twitter account is pure gold for people looking to form a neo Nazi organisation.

Ban me please

5 years ago
I'm not sure how playing a game you already paid for probably years ago will benefit him today exactly but ok.

Also Digit was doing a meme and you're dumb.

Ban me please

5 years ago
Where are the school shooters when you need them?

Ban me please

5 years ago

Changed my mind, banned Billy and the furfag for demanding shit.

Probably more bans in the future, stay tuned!

Ban me please

5 years ago
I figured this might happen.

Garforj is still the only one with any common sense, I suppose if they still want to co author a story together they'll have to pass him handwritten pages in class.

Ban me please

5 years ago
Welp, I retract this statement.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Fucktards And Faggots 5th Edition

DivixBucti, Rockdude11, Plaacchei, Marco820aa2001, BillyTheBasilisk, MinecraftSteve, KhunAgueroAgnes, FROPI, xX__Xx, YeepusYorpus, Idk_kdI, MeerPanLobo, TamFlorWi, Llewxamxam, Llewxam, Nightblood, GarforjTheBastard, 6618661163, ByeBye, This_is_an_apology, Emo_Lord_Holocaust, EmoHolocaust, EmoLH, 25thNight, qweELHHHthrowaway, goodleafy, Keepthesaves

Congrats, you faggots have gotten yourselves a mass grave together complete with the appropriate headstone. I'm sure I'll be throwing more in there soon due to a combo of begging to be let back on here and futile attempts of creating alts to get around the ban or just to spout more fucktardery.

Now Minecraftfaggot was doomed long ago due to past retardation in other threads, even Mizal's failed project wasn't saving him.

Billy COULD have saved himself if he'd just shut the fuck up. Hell even Purr had enough sense to do that.

As for Rockdude, not exactly sure why he decided to mass suicide all his old alts, but by doing so he's effectively also suicided whatever new alt he's ever going to make on here since he went full DrkPhoenix.

Whatever "friends" were using the same IPs are fucked as well. Chalk it up to being punished for hanging around fucktards like you.

In any case, it's hilarious when the guy calling himself Emo Lord Holocaust is the least retarded noob posting in the thread.

EDIT: Cool, ELH decided to prove that he was in fact just as retarded as the rest of the noobs by logging in with an alt when the nuclear strike is still going on. Added to the pile.

As for Bastard and Billy, I told you lot that I was banning anyone fucking about with the same IP.

Billy, If you didn't want your friend to get banned then you shouldn't have been acting like a fucktard.

Bastard, If you didn't want to get banned you shouldn't have invited your fucktard friends to get you banned in the first place.

Ban me please

5 years ago
Let's take a moment to mull over the fact that somebody in this bunch decided to make their school IP and thus the name and address and phone number of their school available to anyone on the site who cares to Google it.

This is (one of the many reasons) why kids shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Ban me please

5 years ago

Hi, Rockdude here. The reason I made a bunch of accounts was because I always wanted to change my username a bunch of times. And yeah, it evolved into me messing around with the accounts. You probably have my IP and everything, so I wanted to ask if I can just keep this account so I can keep saves and rate games. It's been a long time since I was a kid doing dumb stuff on here. I know that people always say this, but I've matured a lot. I'm done with messing around with alts and kissing ass in the forums just to try to get people to like me. I'm really sorry for that. TamFlorWi was the last account I was ever planning on making here. And like Mizal said, I was planning on never using the other accounts ever again. I wanted the accounts banned to make sure of that.

I know that I also posted a stupid fanfiction story as TamFlorWi here a few months ago, but the apology I left about it afterwards was genuine. Now I know the quality expectations of storygames on here. So you won't have to worry about me posting any more stupid stuff on here, either.

Ban me please

5 years ago
Lol, a better way to handle that would've probably been a single PM saying something like 'these are my alt accounts, please ban them'.

'Directly annoy Endmaster multiple times' was the early game over route. For that matter there was nothing wrong with just sticking with TamFlorWi, whatever you posted before wasn't bad enough to be memorable in any way. (And even if it was, ditching an account in shame over a bad first game is an overreaction.)

Anyway I suppose you'll have to wait and see whether you caught Endmaster in a merciful mood again but, that's generally more of a freak occurrence than something to take bets on.

Of course, it's been four hours, chances are good you're already banned and I'm talking to your corpse.

Ban me please

5 years ago

You would think that someone that's been around lurking that long would have known all that by now.

"Hey the admin is on a banning spree, I know what I'll do I'll get his attention with multiple accounts!"

Fucking hell, use common sense.

Anyway, yeah you're talking to a corpse. The time for mercy for everyone was over after Billy and company fucked it up by demanding shit after acting like fucktards.

Ban me please

5 years ago
If they keep this up, there will be no more edgy names for future middle schoolers to use! D: