Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

This world needs cleansing.

5 years ago

So I saw a joke on r/anime and decided to search for proper context.

I stumbled into this very old thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This was just as my grandmother was praying for mom's soul on the other room. I need to wash my face now.

5 years ago
Well you sure butchered that link.

Didn't read it but nonetheless considering the title I'm just glad this wasn't your declaration you were about to shoot up a....oh right wait you're in South America, no one would notice or care.

5 years ago

Yikes. I read it some, and around a third of the comments were verbally lynching everyone else for questioning his incest-laden relationship with his mother.

5 years ago

That was a fun read.  I quit after the back and forth between whether or not his mother was a sicko started getting old.  

5 years ago

I left after everyone debating the morality of OP using condoms with his girlfriend while he went bareback with his mother got old.

5 years ago

I imagine him saying he fucked his mom bareback is what got his post 2 gold rewards and a silver.

Totally cucked his own dad in any case since his dad knew and didn't do shit about it.

5 years ago

You know, his father got off speaking about it with the mother.

5 years ago
"IAMA Man who had a sexual relationship with his mother. Verified"

"VERIFIED"

We truly have strayed from the path.

5 years ago

Zass in Will's GoT Thread: Who cares about Incest of Thrones?

Proceeds to create a thread about some dude fucking his mom.

5 years ago

5 years ago
What the hell? The daughter was 26 and someone called CPS? And they responded? Why did any of this happen?

5 years ago
Found another article that said that found about it during "a child welfare investigation". Which reads to me like there was a child in the household which they'd have to withhold information on for obvious reasons.

5 years ago
"The Oklahoma mother said she thought they weren’t breaking any laws because her name was no longer listed on her daughter’s birth certificate."

Can't imagine why this didn't get the case dismissed!

4 years ago
After reading the first post there is vomit on my shoulders already, mom's spaghetti.