Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Heaven's Vault

5 years ago
This is from the guys who made 80 Days. Looks kind of interesting: https://store.steampowered.com/app/774201/Heavens_Vault/

Aliya Elasra is an archaeologist, exploring a strange region of space called the Nebula with her robot sidekick Six, hoping to uncover the secrets of the long-forgotten past. When a roboticist from the University of Iox goes missing, Aliya begins a trail of discoveries that will lead to the very edge of her world - and the ancient secret of Heaven's Vault.

Sail an open-world of fast flowing space-rivers, discover lost ruins, explore ancient sites, find artefacts and translate their strange hieroglyphics. Piece together the history of the world and an entire ancient language.

It says there's a heavily branching narrative with tracked interactions of characters all with their own motivations. So a lot more than 'kind of', really. This is exactly my shit and the art is beautiful too. I love exploring me some ruins and taking things from dead people.

Heaven's Vault

5 years ago
Anyone know the full story on what ever actually happened with Inkle? I thought there was a bunch of fuss about them shutting down or something. Was that just the free version or what?

Heaven's Vault

5 years ago

I think it was just the free version.

Heaven's Vault

5 years ago
So we're pretty much the only CYOA site that lets poor people use it.

....man, no wonder we keep getting so many illiterates.