Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

So in another attempt at bettering CYS-CoG relations, there's been a minor effort on their side of things to direct their more "lively" members over here since this place is a little more understanding if you want to run around saying "faggot" all day. They get to protect their safe space and we get some entertainment. (Either they'll thrive and be useful here or they'll crash and become meat)

Anyway one of these people wanted to discuss the ethics of zombie orgies and if fucking an undead child still makes you a pedo or something.

So here's the thread if this faggot ever decides to show up to discuss this fascinating topic. Everyone else is free to post their own opinions on the subject as always.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Zombie orgies are the way to go, considering all those CHADS keep stealing all the femoids! angry

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Okay so here’s a quick breakdown:

If you’re fucking anything that’s undead you’re a necrophiliac. Yes, even if you’re fucking sexy vampires, you’re STILL a necrophiliac.

If you’re fucking an undead child you’re STILL a pedophile. Yes, whether the child is a brain eating corpse or a 7 year old girl that’s really 500 years old, you’re STILL a pedophile. (And a necrophiliac, but that bit isn’t the part that we’re condemning)

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
I concur.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

It probably wouldn't be ethical to have zombie orgies. But I'm sure somebody out there would do it if a zombie apocalypse happened.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

For more information on undead sexy time, I highly recommend the movie Deadgirl.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
I rented that when Blockbuster was still a thing. I thought it was a zombie movie. I was not prepared for what I saw.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

I saw it with another horror movie called Grace which was about a girl giving birth to a zombie baby and she ends up killing people to keep it alive.

Sort of an interesting difference in the two. Grace was lauded as a feminist horror movie while deadgirl was called one of the most misogynist horror movies ever.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
I thought Dead Girl was a documentary of the definition of LOSER.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Depends... How long has the zombie child been undead? I mean if a five year old child gets turn into a zombie, and you have sex with it a week later, then you're totally a pedo... But if the zombie child has been undead for like 20 years, then technically they're 25 years old... So even though they have the body of a child, they're adult aged, so it's not pedophilia... ... ... Hentai logic! ^_^

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

We've already established, fucking an undead child no matter how long its been wandering around makes you a pedophile. No exceptions!

Hentai logic has no place here.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Well that's just not fair! I mean what if a little kid gets turned into a vampire? It's obviously not going to be interested in sex at first, but after it's been a vampire for a few hundred years, it's probably going to start getting horny at some point. Should that poor little vampire be doomed to remain an incel forever just because they have the body of a five year old? ... Also, does the same logic apply to midgets? cheeky

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

If the 500 year old vampire child is with a regular human, the attraction is quite clear on the human side of things and that person is obviously a pedo on SOME level. They're just finding a loophole around the extra "sick fuck" factor. Whether the 500 year old vamp child gives a shit or not is up to them. (Probably not)

This of course is not taking into account the whole hypnotize thing vamps do. If the 500 year old child vamp is doing that to get laid, then the human wouldn't be a pedo, but would in fact just be a rape victim.

A 500 year old child vamp fucking a "regular" vamp would still classify the adult vamp as a pedo, but again since they're both unnatural creatures anyway, I doubt if either gives a shit.

Where things get interesting is if the 500 year old kid vampire fucks an actual human kid. Though I'd argue that's still being a pedo, just in this case its the vampire.

500 year old child vampires fucking similar 500 year old child vampires is the only way sex stuff can happen without either party being a degenerate.

Midgets are just folks with stunted growth. Same logic doesn't apply as long as they're of age like a regular person.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

But 500 year old vampire kiddies also have stunted growth, so why should that be any different from... This is a weird conversation and I'm not sure why I'm trying to argue in favour of vampire pedophilia. cheeky

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

You hung out too long on CoG that's why. Lol.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Equal rights for vampire kiddies! ^_^

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
Let The Right One In is about a "child" vampire who disguises himself as a girl and grooms a young boy to want to grow up protecting him. The clingy pedo-ish guy that was presumably recruited the same way years ago (and so I suppose is the actual abuse victim there even though he is old and creepy) is unceremoniously killed off as soon as the vampire lines up the replacement.

The vampire also had his genitals cut off at some point, presumably before becoming a vampire or...idk, would that have grown back? Whatever the case, not sure of the reason for it except giving the movie a chance to flash prepubescent dick-scar.

In short, the Swedes are a fucked up people.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Damn, I really need to watch that. I saw "Let Me In", the remake in English, and in that one, the vampire kid was just a girl. Didn't know they were originally a vamp-tranny. cheeky

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
I'm not really interested in sex with zombies of any age, but since I usually play female characters when given the option there are obviously some concerns I would have playing this game.

First and foremost: if a bee crawls into a zombie's vagina and then into mine while I'm asleep, would this turn me into a zombie?

Would the bee also be a zombie?

What if the original zombie had AIDS?

Will the author please make an account and explain these things, not knowing for sure is giving me a lot of anxiety.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

1. Well if you’re familiar with the Dead Rising series (which you probably aren’t) there was an escaped mutant wasp that caused the zombie virus by infecting them with parasitic larva, so if these bees are similar to those then the answer would be yes to the first question.

If not then no. Even if the bee stung you inside your girl parts you’d just suffer the usual bee poison since the bee wouldn’t be carrying the virus. Wearing granny panties without holes in them should prevent such a scenario though.

2. No. Insects don’t get the zombie virus. They could be carriers as mentioned above though.

3. The HIV virus can potentially survive in a dead body for up to 2 weeks though it really depends on how well it was preserved. There have been some movies about a zombie virus getting spread through someone fucking a contaminated dead body, but in any event, you probably got bigger problems if an AIDS zombie has bitten you in the first place.

And the “edgy” CoGite who posed this question over there to begin with has unsurprisingly proven to be useless and a complete failure on this topic.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Well, regardless of whether or not it'll turn me into a zombie or give me AIDS... I have now been put off ever becoming a lesbian for fear that my lezzo partner might have a bee inside her vagina... I really don't like bees. sad

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
Good job, End! You killed Briar's weird boners!

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Now whenever I see a potential new Waifu, I'll just remind myself that she might have a bee in her vagina and it's just not worth the risk. >.<

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
Indeed. I believe the bees prefer the vaginas of those waifus with shaved heads too.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Hmm... Well I supposed that makes sense. If the drapes match the curtains, that leaves for easier burrowing access. frown

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
Yes, this knowledge of what it takes will be useful. My fantasy epic will now contain many bees in order to protect my protagonist.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
So many of these CoGites think they're edgy. I think the confusion comes from comparing themselves to other CoGites on a forum where only the most polite passive aggressiveness is allowed of the common member.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
If you fuck an undead child you're actually only a pseudo-pedophile because there's more to being a pedophile than just fucking children. If we presume the zombie child would fall for similar free candy ploys and such strategy were used to coerce the undead child into being fucked then we may consider the zombie child fucker a genuine pedo similar to one with live children.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Free brains. ^_^

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
A human made of living flesh is just like candy to a zombie though. Would you agree that if an apocalypse happens and a zombified child shows interest in gnawing a man's face off, he shouldn't attempt to flee because it would look *really* bad for him to be luring a child off somewhere with the use of treats?

Allowing a child to put their mouth anywhere on him is also pretty gross and surely illegal as well as immoral. I would definitely consider him to have bribed and manipulated the kid by being made of delicious zombie food.

It's a complicated situation. The safest thing would probably be just to shoot any zombies in the head with a shotgun first (make sure to double tap) and then proceed only with the use of protection.

Ideally, this would all be in e prescence of the parents, whatever their current lifestate is, just to ensure everyone is behaving responsibly and nothing questionable or shady is going on.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

If you need to double tap with a shotgun, you either missed the first time or need to load it with something that isn't bird shot.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Still a pedo.

Doesn't matter how long the child's corpse has been rotting. Doesn't matter if you're just taking pics of these zombie children to jerk off to later. You're a pedo if you're attracted to a child's body, rotting or not.

Don't fuck zombie children, this isn't a difficult rule to follow.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
I think at the point a dude is fucking rotting corpses, animated or not, he's just a disgusting freak of nature and no further distinctions need to be made.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

That is a good point... Is fucking an undead kiddie inherently worse than fucking a regular zombie? I mean... Presumably zombies can't consent. cheeky

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
Endmaster is also presuming the dude is getting off on the zombie originally having been a child, and maybe instead he's just really into the smell and texture of putrifying flesh and maggots falling out of his partner's mouth and nostrils and other orifices and will take it wherever he can get it.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

If they're just plain old normal necrophiliacs they can easily find a rotting adult corpse with maggots and flies crawling out of it.

Failing that, it's a zombie apocalypse, just go kill some dumb fucker and leave them to decay for awhile. (Or use them as bait to get a "ready" maggot filled corpse looking for a snack)

My point is, there is never any reason to rape zombie children and only those with a degenerate mind would entertain the idea.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

You are indeed correct that the average zombie probably can't give proper consent.

While raping a zombie is bad, I'd still argue that raping a child zombie is worse. It's basically the difference between being a pedo-necrophiliac rapist and a regular necrophiliac rapist.

Now if you're in a scenario with intelligent zombies, the rules change a bit. Since NOW you can just be a normal necrophiliac because presumably as long as you're keeping Long Dead Sally in brains, she'll love you long time and no rape is necessary.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

A love that that is stronger than death itself. D'awh so romantic! heart

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago
I can't believe we let a thread with a title like Undead Sexy Time die so fast. Of course the faggot CoGite never showed up even though we laid out the welcome mat for him, pretty much proving he was just wanting to do some weak trolling over there. (Which went about as well as could be expected.) If 2017 Steve were here I'm sure he'd be playing devil's advocate for this scenario and it almost feels weird not to have anyone take a serious crack at that, but realistically there is pretty much zero reason to have your character fucking zombies of any age in any kind of story you want readers to take seriously. It wouldn't be 'shocking' to come across a scene with a zombie orgy or zombie child fucking, it would just make me role my eyes at what an edgy fuckboy the author was trying to be and disengage with the story from that point on, assuming it wasn't some elaborate parody.

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Well it probably ceased activity due to most accepting my ruling on what is moral and immoral when it comes to necrophilia.

Only Ford and Briar bothered to challenge it and Ford's probably already forgotten that he even posted in the thread at all. I brought up the Deadgirl movie since it was relevant to the topic and I figured it would get a response out of Bucky since I remembered he saw the movie.

I guess I could have brought up more corpse fucking movies ranging from the "hardcore" (Nekromantik) to the light hearted fun for the whole family type (Warm Bodies).

Undead Sexy Time

4 years ago

Wow, you really are a corpse fucking connoisseur. ^_^