Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I got a creepy message on facebook

4 years ago
So today on facebook I got a really weird message from a guy that I don't even know. It says

"THIS IS EHTSHAM,IM A LAWYER BY PROFESSION, RECENTLY I HVE DONE LAW GRADUATION AND NOW LOOKING FOR A NICE GIRL..I WNNA GET TO KNOW U WELL B4 I PROPOSE U TO GET MARRIED ME......I REALLY LIKE U AND I DO WNNA GROW SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP VID U ,IF U R INTERESTED IN ME THEN PLS LET ME KNOW UR MSN OR YAHOO...T.C"

Lol. What should I message back?

4 years ago
Tell him there's something you feel he needs to know.
You're still transitioning and will need him to pay for your sex change.

4 years ago

Well, that largely depends on whether you do or don't wnna grow serious relationship vid him.  I would consider carefully whether is this an opportunity you may want to grasp onto.

4 years ago

Sure, tell him

“THIS IS LCUY,IM A STUEDNT BY PROFESSION, RECENTLY I HVE DUN SCHOL AN NOT INTERESTED..I WAN U TO FUCK OFF B4 I CALL THE COPS......I REALLY H8 U AND I WANT YOU TO GO DIE , NOT FUKING INTRESTED IN U....L.W

4 years ago
"THINK U EHTSHAM I HVE DON GRADUATION YET AND AM LOOKING FOR A NICE GUY..I CN GET TO KNOW U WELL I THINK TOO BEFORE WE MARRY....I DON HAVE MSN BUT IF YOU CAN SEND ME UR BANK ROUTING NUMBER TO VERIFY U CAN AFFORD ME WE CAN GET SERIS SOON"

4 years ago
Lol. You win.

4 years ago

Well, my real advice I would give to you is the same I would give to my little sister. Which is just to ignore it and block them because I don't want anything bad to happen to you. 

But, if you really want to message him then tell him your fursona is Night Raven and he is to only refer to you as that from now on. You are a multi gendered Corvidaekin who is looking for a submissive female presenting nestmate. Tell him he must be sufficiently passing as female to even garner your attention (which entails a full sex change and hormone replacement) and a payment of $32.76 USD. And tell him if he ever mentions your human form again there will be grave consequences.

4 years ago

Also tell him he has to post that message to 20 people or else a little girl that was murdered and buried alive 100 years ago will visit him at night and chew his limbs off while he sleeps.

4 years ago

Or you could just do it yourself. I have the feeling that you could be much more scary than a 100 year-old corpse. 

4 years ago
Lol. Thank you so much for all the ideas guys. They were all really funny but I think that Ogre's is my favorite. Will let you know what he replies.

4 years ago

He sounds like one of those indian guys online with ''Send bobs show vagene'' kind of thing that pretends to be some of sort successful western guy thinking somehow they can trick the white girl in question . typical nigerian prince catfishing scam lol.

4 years ago

Exactly my thoughts, lol. Seriously this variety of scam has become so ubiquitous on Facebook, I can’t even think of anyone who could fall for it. Even the most retardest of retards would know it’s a scam.

4 years ago
LMAO! He replied!

HAI SWEET GRL GOOD MORNING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I KISS YOU. I WANT YOU AND YOU ARE LOOKING VERY BEAUTIFULLY .WANT TO DO FRIEND SHIP WITH YOU. AWOSME.

Then he sent me a picture of flowers.

4 years ago

This is the strangest thread...

4 years ago

@Ogre11 what should she say?

4 years ago

I knew he was indian lmao.

4 years ago
Got another one.

"HEY WHT 2 SAY ,I REALLY DUNT HAV ANY SUITABLE WORD TO EXPLAIN UR BEAUTY,UR REALLY TO CUTE,IF YOU DUNT MIND CAN WE BE FENS FOR FOREVER.HOPE U WILL NOT DISSAPOINT MEH ,KESHAV(ADITYA)WHICH EVER NAME U LIKE U CAN CALL MEH BY THAT NAME .MSNG MSN O YAHOO. ACCEPY MY REQUEST LCY. I WANT TO EAT BY MY EYES.WAITING FOR UR GOOD RESPONCE YAR.BYE TAKE CARE ."

What should I say back?

4 years ago
begin hinting at family trauma related to sexual star wars enactments. Trust me, I'm a pro.

4 years ago

This guy has to be trolling, I refuse to believe this guy can be this fucking weird and creepy (coming from a weird and creepy guy)

4 years ago

Aditya, huh? Lol, and he even revealed his last name to you. In urban circles, bcoz the name Aditya is so common, people sometimes tend to refer to ‘Adityas’ with their last names.

Hey, I know! Reply to him by saying these exact same lines-

“OH THANKYE SO MUCH FOR YUR KIND RESPONSE! I’M SO GLAAD THAT I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE! MY LAST GF USED MEH AND LEFFT ME TO DIEE ON CHOWPATTY BEACH!! I WAS LURKING ON FB WITH A FAKE WSTERN NAME TO FIND A NEW GF. I’M WILLING TO GO OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE AND EXPERIENCE THE ESSENCE OF HOMOSEXUALITY WITH U! I’M SO EXCITED!!”

Either that, or if you want to abuse him in his own language, copy and paste these lines.

“Oye najayas auladh, tujh jaise chutyie koh na mai tukde, tukde me kat ke, uss tukde ka nimbu sherbet bana ke kutto ko pila dunge. Par woh kutte beh ulti karne lagenge, kyo? Kyoki tujh jaise thurkey, bekar madarchod ko no na koi hath bhe nahi lagayga.”

Translation-:

“Hey, you son of a bitch, I’ll chop an asshole like you into little pieces, grind those pieces into a smoothie and give them to my dogs to drink. But you know what? Even those dogs will refuse to drink that because nobody would even touch a jobless, perverted, mother fucking NEET like you.”

You can ask me for a translation if he replies.

4 years ago
Lol. That first one is brilliant. I'll definitely send that!

4 years ago
I should probably just block this guy now. It was funny at first, but now he just keeps messaging me. First he said, "I DON’T WANT YOY TO BE WIFE. I WANT YOU TO BE MY NEIGHBORHOOD." and I have absolutely no idea what that means. Then he sent me pictures of flowers and chocolates. I'd rather have real chocolates, lol.

Also, does anybody here speak any Indian languages? What does MAREE HUEE LADAKEE mean?

4 years ago

Google Translate it.

E: did it myself, it means “dead girl”. 

4 years ago

Ladakee sounds really similar to Ladakh

“Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir”

If 2 e’s there is actually an h, then what he really meant was “marh huh ladakh”

youre welcome

4 years ago

Wait wtf

In Hindi “mara hua ladka” translates to “dead girl”

4 years ago

No it’s dead boy

4 years ago

We should take a lesson here . approach life the same way indian men approach random females online.

4 years ago

Lolol, wise words. You sir, are a genius.

4 years ago

It literally means: Dead boy. 

4 years ago

Google translate never lies

4 years ago

Mari hui ladki is dead girl

4 years ago

Maybe that’s just what he meant

4 years ago

Mara is the male verb conjugation for to die

Mari is the female verb conjugation

4 years ago

You should marry him Lucy

4 years ago

what the fuck

4 years ago

Oh wait! If I translate that to Hindi, then that’s an idiom meaning, “I want you to be my life!”

Creepy af lol.

4 years ago

Marry him af

4 years ago

Anyway @LucyWitch I think it’s better you block him. But, well if you want to have some more fun, post that second message I had sent you in response to this. It’s your choice, though.

4 years ago

Plot twist: It was Ogre all along.

4 years ago

The wind has told me he's actually roleplaying as an Indian with broken English. You have fell for his ruse hook line and sinker.