Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Race traitor and the jailed teenager.

4 years ago

I used to know this guy from a countryball group on facebook . he was arrested for calling prince harry a ''race traitor'' lol . slavs are redpilled .

heres the article : https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/18/michal-szewczuk-sentenced-prince-harry-online-post-far-right?CMP=share_btn_fb&fbclid=IwAR2cSkIvtFAIjuUi1v9li2C9Z9lrnwY0FbYHIwt-bSoa00jeD7LYSZUQD4g

for those who dont know what countryballs are. they're fb pages that mainly paints countries in shitposting funny ways using balls comics examples would be like Polandball . chinaball and imperialrussiaball . the group united countryballs was a haven for the artists and admins of those pages who were mostly 14 year old ''right wingers''. i used to run a Hezbollahball page myself back then .

4 years ago
Can anyone figure out what DarkAuthor is trying to say?

4 years ago
He was on a Polandball-style meme page with some dude who called Prince Harry a race traitor for marrying a colored woman and got arrested for some other crap.

4 years ago

These individual's would have probably fared better if they stayed in Poland. From what I understand, the United Kingdom isn't very tolerant of "hate speech". But I'm sure somebody from the UK would know better then I how things are there. Either way, I guess the moral of the story is don't post a picture of Prince Harry with a gun to his head in front of a bloody background in the UK. Especially if you have a copy of the al-Qaeda field manual and the White Nationalist equivalent of the Anarchist's Cookbook in your room.

4 years ago

That's not the issue here . this kid i knew back in the day and he was a commie hardliner in fb . i am really surprised he got arrested for being a nazi .  

4 years ago

Liberals are far too soft, he should have been given 10 years of hard labor in the gulag