Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

I’m joining, but is it ok if I have a POV character playing a game with a Lone Hero protagonist, or would that be too much inception. A game within a game within a game within a game. Life IS a game...

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
There's not much I'm outright forbidding, but as I said judging will factor in adherence to theme.

If you feel like Ready Player One fanfic written by a furry is what it will take to impress me, then by all means go right ahead.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Dude, not cool.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Excuse me, and who are you?

ohhhh, I see, you're an alt, hastily created by a coward. Well, nobody has time for cowardly furries here.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Now. Now. No need to get so frustrated. We are all friends here. And, if you read my profile, you would find I am not a furry and most certainly not a noob. So, if you would please apologise, that would be very, very kind of you.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
I'm only friends with non-noob furries.
You should be the one on your knees and begging Mizal for mercy. Go read and review all EndMaster's stories right now and give them eights.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
"Hobbies: Drawing really disturbing pictures that are too amazing ever to be shown on this sight, acting, managing a comic business Extra info: I may be new to this sight, but I’ve been in the business of writing stories for ages, so, don’t call me a noob." LMAO Add being a pretentious autist and not knowing how to spell words gud to that. Thin-skinned as well. And no, I'm not friends with any of those sorts.

my butt itches

4 years ago

He just got his sight back, leave him alone.  

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Anyway I'll leave you guys to it for a bit, I'm working on something.

Hoping this is a genuinely new retard and not just another lazy re-run.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Lol noob

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Okay now this is interesting. I just got an indignant PM from the OP where he informs me my response of,

"There's not much I'm outright forbidding, but as I said judging will factor in adherence to theme.
If you feel like Ready Player One fanfic written by a furry is what it will take to impress me, then by all means go right ahead."
equals him "being berated and ridiculed for no reason" just for trying to enter the contest. Now he's torn up his novel, while crying, that he spent months working on, while crying, that he meant to enter in the contest. While crying. (And if that seems like admission of intent to cheat, well, you're right, but let's focus on what's important here...) He mainly just wants me to understand the terrible, no good, very bad thing I have done.

This furry noob was about to eat a ban (oh wait sorry not a furry noob, just a person with a join date of yesterday named like an edgy Sonic character) for fucking around with alts and derailing and trolling in an official contest thread, but after hearing this sad story I've had a change of heart.

He will be given a chance to earn a reprieve and fight for a chance to remain here. No lowly noob, no matter how autistic and fuckwitted, is denied a chance for glory in the Thunderdome. Either he sends Ficsean's disembodied spirit fleeing back to Hell in a writing duel, or else his soft snuggly fur will help begin to patch the holes in our former Official Dueler of Noobs tattered reputation.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Wow, man. That's really kind of offensive of him actually. We have several furries and the like here that will be worth more than that faggot ever will be.

Castor vs Darkfox, the Duel of the Fox

4 years ago

Hello, @Darkfox432.

Castor speaking. Once upon a time, I was Ficsean Chef, the dueler of noobs, the creator of opportunity for the new. You see, when new people overstep their bounderies, some people - Not mentioning elves with names starting with a lowercase M  - like to just send those people to Hades. What's worse, she is the good cop. If the bad cop was on, you wouldn't be here right now.

Anyways, at my request, you will duel me, a disgraced writer who occupies the husk of his first victim. This duel is to the death, and declining is not an option. If you win, you gain the respect of mizal and the community - but if you lose, well, your account is gone.

I am a sadistic person, so the theme of this duel will be foxes - more specifically, THE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN HUMAN AND FOX. How you accomplish this doesn't matter, it can even be through speech, if giving the fox(es) human characteristics make this any easier. Also, because I am one nasty piece of shit, THE GENRE WILL BE ROMANCE. You can include as many subgenres as you please, but there had better be romance. Again, if you humanization makes things easier, then that's your call. Finally, THE STORY MUST BE AT LEAST 1000 WORDS LONG.

This is the only way you can save your account, Darkfox. Pick up your pen, and accept the challenge.

4 years ago
This sounds like a theme a secret furry would pick.

Nevertheless, I approve it, and just hope you don't try to suicide by fox to lose the Castor account.

Anyhow, Darkfox must accept within 12 hours. From that point on there will be an additional 24 hours to write the story. Failure to meet either of these deadlines equals resumption of the planned execution.

As always the stories should be anonymous. Send them to me and I'll post them for voting.

4 years ago

Is there usually this much dueling and drama on the site: or have I just happened to join during with an influx of idiots?  Part of me truelly wants to believe I can watch this much pure autism on a regurlar basis, another is trying to not get to excited.

4 years ago

This case is actually an outlier - most people would've been banned well before it could come to this.

Anyways, it was my duty as the Challenger of Noobs to give these people an opportunity to live when they were otherwise doomed to execution.

4 years ago

That's somewhat dissapointing.

4 years ago
This site is one big pot of people and everyone has a spoon.

4 years ago
The autism has slowed to a trickle in the last couple years thanks to Endmaster's zero tolerance policy. It actually used to be much worse. The leisure time and elbow room afforded by removal of the assorted mouthbreathing flotsam is what allows us the luxury to sit back and enjoy these public bloodsport as part of our lifestyles of decadent hedonism.

Ficsean actually started the whole duel thing just a few months ago, it was an inspired moment and the one singular success in his forums career so far.

4 years ago

That is some high praise coming from you. Genuinely flattered.

4 years ago
Good cop:

Darkfox: *speeds by the taco shop blasting gangster rap*
Mizal: *pulls up in cop car* "excuse me sir, you were speeding."
Darkfox: "hehehe. you should apologize to me."
Mizal: "lol fuck that. Step out of the car please, you'll have to take a sobriety test and pay a fine. Also why are you wearing a buttplug shaped like a tail?"
Darkfox: *grabs cop gun while screaming about oppression, shoots self in head*

Bad cop:

Darkfox: *speeds*
Endmaster: *drives up, shoots in head*

There's something to be said about the efficiency of the bad cop in getting the exact same results. End would have already been fucking its mom at the funeral.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
@Determined_Wolf Hello there! Will you duel Ficsean if the fox flakes out? The name makes you seem like a good fit. And this could be your opportunity to lift yourself from unknown noob-hood and take the first steps to establishing yourself as a person of minor usefulness to a person of importance on the forum!

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Sure! That would be awesome! Thanks for tell me! 

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Cool, check in tomorrow when we know for sure if the other guy will make it. Although I guess this could always be a three way fight. (Too bad it's such a cringy theme...) I see it says in your profile you'll read stories if people ask you to. Any particular genres you're interested in? I know there are people who will be happy to recommend them.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Hit me with whatever you got! I love a lot of genres, but if you have any mystery stories, I would absolutely love that.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Anything by EndMaster is ALWAYS worth reading, and it is always worth it to try every choice in his stories too. One I really like in particular is Paradise Violated, which definitely has some mystery elements in certain paths.
A good, mysteryish story that is new and not actually in that section is Secret of the Grass Planet.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

I just started reading Paradise Violated and it is so good! Thanks for the recommendation!

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
So eager and polite. Wow. I really hope it lasts. :)

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

XD My bet is that I will only last a week.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Only a week? No, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here.

On that note, are you really sure you want to enter the duel in the event that Fox doesn't? I went out of my way to create an absolutely terrible prompt, you know.

If he doesn't show up, I guess I will change the To the death to simply To defeat and open the duel for the first person to take my on my nightmare prompt.

Butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Hello there.

My name is Dora and I am 63. I wrote this story to raise awareness for mental illnesses. My grandson first suggested that I post it on a story app, storycraft, to get feedback from the teenage community. However, storycraft was no longer active, so I posted it here. However, I was shocked by the abuse, I, an old woman, got simply for asking a question. People throwing around terms like ‘autistic (it’s not a swear!) ’ and ‘faggot’ and making fun of communities such as the LGBTQ+ community and “furries”? However, I shall still post my story in the hope that you shall all understand. You shouldn’t make assumptions about people you know nothing about.                                             Yours truly,                                                                                                                                                                                             Dora.                       Ps: I am leaving this horrible sight forever. Also my username is “fox” because, when I was 20 I adopted an               injured fox cub. I will not participate in any ‘duel’ because it sounds grim.

Butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

On second thought, I am not posting my story. Ever. 

Butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Well yeah because you've been banned.

Butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
This is about as believable as the story of the novel you tore up after months of work because someone looked at your game desc and implied you were writing Ready Player One fanfic, lol.

Pretty cool you're going to rescue a fox cub seven years in the future when you're 20 though, you seem like a really compassionate person.

Butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

What an utterly rediculous post. You clearly aren't a 63 year old woman, your profile description has made that blatantly clear. Your attempt to sound like an elderly person is extremely forced ("Teenage community", "I, an old woman") and only makes you look foolish. Not sure why you decided to whiteknight for autistic people. We rarely care what some people on the internet say about us. Hence the joke, "If you care about being called autistic, you probably aren't autistic." And if they do care, well, they need to get over it. The world is a crappy place. Better grow some thick skin now. As for the "LGBT community", well, they have an entire community of hyper sensitive degenerates to go cry too. They don't need you. Same for furries. Besides, my grandfather used to say, "If they can shove a rod up their ass without crying, a joke won't hurt them." And finally, you don't name yourself Darkfox because you supposedly rescued a fox 43 years ago. That's retarded. 

Butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
I don't think they're really any kind of white knighting SJW, that's too much of a personality shift from the edgy profile. Just trying to squeeze a few more reactions out and that's the easiest way to get them around here.

Butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Sorry. I was sleep deprived and shouldn't have been posting. Things seem funnier and look better when you're half asleep. When you're awake, not so much.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Fic, I'm stealing the superior wolf noob who was the real prize of this thread, your duel prompt was just embarrassing, and I will not let you corrupt them with your closeted furry ways.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

You betray me, Mizal.

What I have designed as an elaborate trap for Fur Fox you have marked down as a mere fur fetish prompt - although there is still clearly a lot of wiggle room for an actual decent story; I never said the fox and the human had to be the ones romantically involved, after all.

You promise me the head of an edgelord furry, and the next day, he supposedly becomes an old woman. And as for me? I am left with no duel, no chance to restore my past honor.

I am shaking and crying right now, Mizal. I need the blood of a new person. Granted, the wolf noob deserves to live, but I will claim the soul of the next edgelord who joins.  devil

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Thank you for saying I am aloud to live. I would rather not die today or before I finish my first actual story!

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

Well this thread was disappointing.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Sort of dull even.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Yeah I was hoping for more. But when you ask them to do a thing, even something as simple as writing 1000 words, you know how these dedicated novel writers are. They flee like a vampire from the first blush of dawn.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago

I don't know, the nastygram from "Dora" was priceless.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
So, like most threads, then.

butthurt furry derail

4 years ago
Those wanting a much better thread where an autist gets banned, go here: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/creative-corner/message/25542